Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
can we get hanson to do a cover of mmmmbop only change it to jimmmmmbop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

boom boom boom posted:

There's nothing to talk about anymore. Dugger said he should have a TV show about fixing your marriage after it's discovered you're a pedophile, but even that only got a few posts, before being drowned out by "Jim Bob" and "My wife watches one of those shows, it's boring"

His spinoff could be "4 sisters and counting"

dad gay. so what posted:

im gonna Jim my Bob

Edit: yeah! You jim all over that bob!

Fiend fucked around with this message at 09:04 on Jun 6, 2016

The American Dream
Mar 1, 2007
Don't Forget My Balls
Rim Job Duggar.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

max4me posted:

can we get hanson to do a cover of mmmmbop only change it to jimmmmmbop

The best cover, next to 'he's at a christian labour camp, totally getting better, you guys'.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

"My name is Bob. Jim Bob."

I am not a book
Mar 9, 2013
Jim-Bob Jim-Jim-Jim-Bob
(barbecue sauce)

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

FlamingLiberal posted:

"My name is Bob. Jim Bob."

double-oh-duggar

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
What do you think "churning butter" means in the Duggar household?

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

There's Jimmy in the jammies, and Bob's in the bib.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

The White Dragon posted:

double-oh-duggar
I mean there is a vacancy for someone to be James Bond, and who else could fill that role as well as he could?

Blizzy_Cow
Feb 27, 2006
When one burns one's bridges, what a wonderful fire it makes

FlamingLiberal posted:

I mean there is a vacancy for someone to be James Bond, and who else could fill that role as well as he could?

Pretty sure there's a rule against using your siblings as bond girls.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Xlorp posted:

There's Jimmy in the jammies, and Bob's in the bib.

Ok this one got me.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Hodor.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

You are my candy girl

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Malkovich Malkovich

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Jim wit da Bob the dang de dang nike nike nike said the women then Josh started rimmin

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

skaboomizzy posted:

Jim Jim Bob
Jim-a-Jim Jim-Jim-Bob
(keep your fingers in 'em)

Yep, it's still funny

Space Robot
Sep 3, 2011

I dreamed a dream of Jims gone Bob
When eating was fresh, and Josh sister diddlin'

Space Robot fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Jun 7, 2016

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
In de compound, de mighty compound de Jim Bob sleeps tonight.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Pope Corky the IX posted:

What do you think "churning butter" means in the Duggar household?

Hard to say. But I'm sure it's a sin; maybe even an abomination.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

While watching Sister Wives, I saw they started running ads for the new season of My Big Fat Fabulous Life. Looks like this season is not such a fabulous life for her anymore.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

WhyteRyce posted:

While watching Sister Wives, I saw they started running ads for the new season of My Big Fat Fabulous Life. Looks like this season is not such a fabulous life for her anymore.

I had never heard of this, so I looked it up. Holy moly

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

I originally thought that she had some sort of serious medical issue that caused her to gain weight, but I think my wife told me that that's probably more of a crutch than the main reason she's not losing weight.

I gotta say, she should start on keto. I don't want to get all W&W here, but she'd lose the weight.

Then again, she'd also lose the show, since I guess her falling down at the ski hill is like crack to TLC.

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

WhyteRyce posted:

Yeah, countdown to her having a gastric band starts now. The show was supposed to be about someone who is happy being fat, but every time I've seen clips of that show she just comes across as sarcastic and insufferable.

She reminds me of that fat acceptance blogger from years ago who had the surgery. Goons got weirdly obsessed with her.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I wonder what her farts smell like

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

WhyteRyce posted:

There sure was a lot of falling over.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

WhyteRyce posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VhY_VfD2yM

Oh man, the Youtube comments...

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Shawndra Kenna owns and I want to know her in the biblical sense.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Tricky D posted:

Shawndra Kenna owns and I want to know her in the biblical sense.

Uhh the Bible only calls for one pound of flesh fyi

TheChaosPath
Jul 22, 2005

God drat

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
Hard to say as the photo is kinda small, but that youtube commentator looks like she might be fat herself. Which would be hilarious.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

The commercial editors were brutal. Non-stop falling over with cuts of her putting giant marshmallows in her mouth

The Bible
May 8, 2010

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Uhh the Bible only calls for one pound of flesh fyi

That's just the minimum.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

I'm legitimately not trying to fat shame or anything like that, but who the gently caress would be ok with living like this?!? :psyduck:

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Shawndra bringing it raw, haha! Had she taken the time to dredge up any empathy, she might realize that it is difficult to change habits and norms you have probably been taught since birth or early childhood and try to be encouraging, but I guess if she just wants to come off as a oval office on her FaceSpaceTumbl feed, that's her business. That said, fat people are hilarious and fat jokes are funny, so don't forget that. Hate the blub, not the schlub.

Captain von Trapp
Jan 23, 2006

I don't like it, and I'm sorry I ever had anything to do with it.

Pvt.Scott posted:

Shawndra bringing it raw, haha! Had she taken the time to dredge up any empathy, she might realize that it is difficult to change habits and norms you have probably been taught since birth or early childhood

Standard thread disclaimer that I really have no business having seen enough TLC to know this, but she wasn't overweight until college.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

WhyteRyce posted:

I saw a commercial that had a clip of her slowly doing the splits on a ski slope and screaming because the skis were pulling away from each other and she couldn't bring them back together and LOL

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

hamplanet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

@.22 there is a blond chick near the hamplanet really into dancing

• Locked thread