Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

spudsbuckley posted:

The Bellas are both poo poo because they fit the WWE model of "women wrestling like their limbs are 10 feet long".

Everything they do looks awkward, weak and botchy as gently caress and they have no personality other than: when working face=sassy, when working heel=cunty.

Awful, just awful. There's maybe 3 or 4 decent female workers in the entire company. The rest are trash tier swimsuit models who were sort of shown how to run the ropes.

Reading your posts hurts my soul. Miserable, directionless anger. It's against my better judgment to reply at all but my DMs are open if you need to chat. Good mental health to you, friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

schweens posted:

Its Impact on Pop, a weekly wrestling show starring Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy, and EC3
thank you, friend

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Nikki Bella is truly the female Roman Reigns. She is/was better than anybody ever gave her credit for, but she's also behind most of the other women, and lots of the others could and should have been in her spot instead, so she comes off as extra lovely by comparison/virtue of her push.

Brie has always been poo poo and only showed the slightest hints of being halfway decent in her final match.

Dana for wwe world heavyweight champ.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

pressedbunny posted:

Nikki Bella is truly the female Roman Reigns. She is/was better than anybody ever gave her credit for, but she's also behind most of the other women, and lots of the others could and should have been in her spot instead, so she comes off as extra lovely by comparison/virtue of her push.

Brie has always been poo poo and only showed the slightest hints of being halfway decent in her final match.

Dana for wwe world heavyweight champ.

I was kinda with you until that last bit

kinetic77
Jun 23, 2010

That's a big one off Cody's list.

https://twitter.com/officialpwg/status/739951620511961088

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

one thing that has become apparent to me about the women is that they always seem to put on better matches in nxt, and if it really is because they rehearse the hell out of them, that's a pretty lovely way to teach since it is obviously impractical for the main roster.

look at all the botches poor sasha has made since moving up

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Much like how the French Revolution used a guillotine to break the necks of those in power, the Diva's Revolution did the same with Nikki's stupid finisher.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

If Brie comes out of retirement, I hope Daniel Bryan molds her into a great technical wrestler

(he won't)

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Mulaney Power Move posted:

one thing that has become apparent to me about the women is that they always seem to put on better matches in nxt, and if it really is because they rehearse the hell out of them, that's a pretty lovely way to teach since it is obviously impractical for the main roster.

look at all the botches poor sasha has made since moving up

I know they use house shows to practice for PPV matches but I feel like they should use the time to rehearse weekly TV matches too. Maybe the brand split will actually help this because they'll only be on one show per week, therefore not killing themselves as much and having more time to focus on next week's TV.

It also doesn't help that they shove in so much filler while cutting down match time so everyone has to compress everything into 3-5 minutes. When your entire division is marginalized you're not going to get enough time to pace it beyond your regular spots.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Awwww yeah

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

The Bellas did get better towards the end of their careers. And hooray for them for actually trying and achieving improvement in ring.

But for the longest time the Bellas were indicative of WWE's attitude towards women. Insomuch as all you had to be was pretty, and/or bitchy. Their gimmick for a while was even "we will overtly hit on the guest star, for we are women and have no other value apart from sex objects." Even now, they are being used in a reality TV show, where they get to be pretty and bitchy for the cameras.

So YAY for them, but they were a major part of a WWE that actively didn't care about it's female performers, and treated them as set decoration.

It is good that that era is over. Or at least that people are trying tomove away from it.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm driving with my mind!
Nothing will convince me otherwise that they were probably the worst people on the roster, especially when they were given chance after chance to be at the top when there were others far more deserving. They should have been thrown out long ago, especially when they brought up the other wrestlers from NXT. The only reason they stuck around was because of who they were sleeping with because they certainly brought nothing to the show. I doubt that a show based around them would even exist without their associations with Cena and Bryan, more so the former. Getting "better" doesn't change anything. The only reason they got "better" was because they knew they were on borrowed time.

The Bellas are the worst, and I don't think I will ever see how they had any sort of appeal. I don't even find either of them attractive, especially with their personalities already being laid bare. Or lack thereof.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

lol

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

AMReese posted:

Nothing will convince me otherwise that they were probably the worst people on the roster, especially when they were given chance after chance to be at the top when there were others far more deserving. They should have been thrown out long ago, especially when they brought up the other wrestlers from NXT. The only reason they stuck around was because of who they were sleeping with because they certainly brought nothing to the show. I doubt that a show based around them would even exist without their associations with Cena and Bryan, more so the former. Getting "better" doesn't change anything. The only reason they got "better" was because they knew they were on borrowed time.

The Bellas are the worst, and I don't think I will ever see how they had any sort of appeal. I don't even find either of them attractive, especially with their personalities already being laid bare. Or lack thereof.

lol

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

AMReese posted:

:chanpop:

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Reading your posts hurts my soul. Miserable, directionless anger. It's against my better judgment to reply at all but my DMs are open if you need to chat. Good mental health to you, friend.

I'm going to extend this offer to AMReese as well.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'm glad the angry-at-Bellas people keep segueing into how you wouldn't give them your valuable sex

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.
I don't really like the Bellas. Sorry everybody.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

If it's any consolation AMReese, noted tied-for-worst-person Brie Bella's terrible person by association husband recently had to give up on the most important thing in his life due to potentially crippling injuries.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Brie Mode!

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

My precious seed

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Look at what the horror of having sex with Brie did to Bryan Danielson's brain. And it's not like John Cena hasn't been stripped of all human emotions as well

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Look at what the horror of having sex with Brie did to Bryan Danielson's brain. And it's not like John Cena hasn't been stripped of all human emotions as well

Shemaus and I think Ted DiBiase tried to save Bryan, but they, like the Shield, were late one time and that was the end.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

Hey, I'm allowed to rant about someone that was given way more on-screen time than most of the other women on the roster that deserve it more. I got so tired of them never sticking with a face or heel gimmick for two shows in a row, their boring offense, and the lack of any sort of personality other than "bitches be bitches".

Also, Cavauro, I'm using a point that WWE, specifically John Laurinaitis, used to hire them in the first place. It's not like they hired them because they were indie darlings or something.

I'm not saying there's some personal vendetta I have. I just hated how much time they gave to two wrestlers who really didn't deserve it, while people like Natalya, Paige, and . I'd do the same with anyone.

What I'm basically saying is bring back Aksana, goddammit.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'm all for blaming John Ace for everything but I would say they've been pushing pretty hard for the Bellas to be seen as legit ever since they came back 3 years ago. It sure as hell is irrelevant that they don't move your dingus nowadays either way

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Angular Landbury posted:

I don't really like the Bellas. Sorry everybody.

same, not as high on nikki as it seems like most people here were but eh

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

AMReese posted:

Hey, I'm allowed to rant

And we're allowed to laugh at it. :)

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

Cavauro posted:

It sure as hell is irrelevant that they don't move your dingus nowadays either way
Yeah, sure is irrelevant, what with being the thing they bring up whenever Nikki is mentioned on TV. With her entrance, her music, and her need to inject silicone, wherever did I get the idea that one of her main points is to appear attractive?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

there are only like 4 women in north america that i'd watch over nikki and one of them is 'retired'

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

amreese were you the one who offered the pwi 500 as a measure for talent because if so nikki bella was #1 last year in the womens 50

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
The Bellas politicked their way through a big bulk of their careers and coasted through matches but the last few before they both retired, they actually did improve rapidly in ring. It could be fear of better women coming up and showing them up, or they could have finally just decided to give a poo poo but despite their awful acting they really did try a bit.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Nikki got better but let's not act like Brie got much better

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

amreese were you the one who offered the pwi 500 as a measure for talent because if so nikki bella was #1 last year in the womens 50
gently caress the PWI

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

hoisted on your own petard

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

funny that pwi is no longer valid when its a womens list, very sexist imo

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
im glad that Nikki Bella showed me the truth about the disgusting practices and views towards women that the WWE has, as well as Something Awful Poster, AMReese

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I said after I first used PWI that I didn't know that there was a stigma against citing it so I said I retracted that statement. gently caress the PWI.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
really anyone who says the bellas have no value rather than commend them for at least trying and voicing their disatisfaction with how WWE treats womens wrestling is the true problem because you are just continuing to prove that WWE should assign women no value

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...
I think the Bella's and amreese are bad. However, aj Vs Kaitlyn, forever, was good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
AMReese my offer to let you hit up my DMs is sincere, and a better use of your time than lashing out and inviting people to laugh at and berate you further.