Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
4 spots left in Ramen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Put me down for a spot busb. Just because I've been let down literally every other time doesn't mean I will be this time!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
You Must be New Here, a mafia game for 3-21 players, is taking signups. We start playing with 3 players, and anyone after the starting 3 is added as they join!

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Edit: nevermind.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
You Must be New Here has begun, but there are 18 slots left!

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
A plumbing pipe cracked in my house on Thursday necessitating shutting off the water main and I now have a plumber here trying to locate the leak. Gonna have to jackhammer up my kitchen floor. The joys of home ownership.

In other news, since he needed access to the water heater which is in the garage, I got off my rear end and finally (semi-)organized the garage and can finally fit my car in it for the first time since I bought the house (almost two years ago). Feels good man.

e: but now there's a tropical storm heading this way and my street is flooded. first world problems

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Kumbamontu posted:

A plumbing pipe cracked in my house on Thursday necessitating shutting off the water main and I now have a plumber here trying to locate the leak. Gonna have to jackhammer up my kitchen floor. The joys of home ownership.

In other news, since he needed access to the water heater which is in the garage, I got off my rear end and finally (semi-)organized the garage and can finally fit my car in it for the first time since I bought the house (almost two years ago). Feels good man.

e: but now there's a tropical storm heading this way and my street is flooded. first world problems

Oh yeah, you are more north, are you in the direct path?

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

CapitalistPig posted:

Oh yeah, you are more north, are you in the direct path?

Not anymore, the recalculated path has the eye going straight at Tallahassee but the storm bands to the east are headed at me which are apparently stronger than the actual storm so :shrug:

They're only calling for 35-40mph gusts so I'm not worried, just gonna rain all day for 48 hours

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
RAMEN still needs two more noodles to take up the banners of their respective brands!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I've fallen in love.

Bugger.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Rarity posted:

I've fallen in love.

Bugger.

That's a good thing, right?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Murmur Twin posted:

That's a good thing, right?

I honestly don't know

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
is zhe cute

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Rarity posted:

I honestly don't know

Is the feeling mutual?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Is the feeling mutual?

Rarity posted:

I honestly don't know

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Yeah but has Rarity fallen in love with someone she shouldn't have fallen in love with?

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Everyone should fall in love with everyone! Except satanists, they should hate everyone

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

MG3 posted:

Everyone should fall in love with everyone! Except satanists, they should hate everyone

Hate is just inverse love

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

MG3 posted:

Nah Satanists still love themselves.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Allen Wren posted:

Yeah but has Rarity fallen in love with someone she shouldn't have fallen in love with?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPG6Ak5FASk

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my shits hosed up fam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2-bWotLKqo

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Ff12 is good

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Precisely.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCpKQjqb8Y4

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
So before surgery you take all these classes and they warn you about things that may happen to you, and one of the things they warn you about is addiction, specifically alcohol addiction. Not only because you will maybe transfer your food addiction elsewhere, but because of your rewired insides alcohol doesn't sit in your stomach but goes directly into your intestines and enters the bloodstream extremely fast. It's not broken down basically at all so you become drunk very, very fast.

I was like whatever, I don't drink anyway. I used to have a mild heart condition which excess drinking would exacerbate and it was very unpleasant, so I stopped drinking about 5 years ago and never really missed it.

Well I was at a conference the last few days and we get drink tickets for all the events and I always give mine away, but it's the last night and I had given away like 10 drink tickets at this point (we kept getting extra because I'm actually a volunteer at the conference so they'd keep sneaking us more tickets). I decided gently caress it, gonna get myself a drink.

I had one glass of wine. One. It took me about an hour to drink.

I got so drunk, so fast. It's been hours and I still feel light headed. I feel like a teenager who has been doing shots all night. I had to leave the party because I'm pretty sure I was unable to hide my drunkenness. I know I was having a conversation at some point and they kept saying "shhh" so I think I may have been yelling. Like even when I drank before I hadn't gotten this drunk since I was 18 years old when drinking was about getting as drunk as possible as fast as possible.

They seriously weren't kidding with these warnings. If I do decide to have alcohol again, I have to be exceedingly careful about the context. I cannot drink like an adult. I have zero tolerance whatsoever.

This has been my evening story.

Also I wore shoes that were comfortable when I left the house but have since torn the gently caress out of the back of my ankles, so that's gonna be fun tomorrow. Kinda mad about that.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

what up my retards.

That mafia championship thingy started a few hours ago. Heres the link if ya'll wanna follow along:

http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/2310-Season-3-Game-Seven-Broforce-Mafia-Championship

Summer classes have started so I won't be posting much til the weekend, so don't expect much from me for day 1. Hope ya'll enjoy it!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Khris Kruel posted:

what up my retards.

That mafia championship thingy started a few hours ago. Heres the link if ya'll wanna follow along:

http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/2310-Season-3-Game-Seven-Broforce-Mafia-Championship

Summer classes have started so I won't be posting much til the weekend, so don't expect much from me for day 1. Hope ya'll enjoy it!

lol you used your current av for your bio on there. nice.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

Khris Kruel posted:

what up my retards.

pls mulch them

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

you should stay there forever

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

I am known for my ability to clear townies en masse, finding scum via process of elimination, and in the past two years have an 82.6% lynch accuracy rate as town - partly as a function of playing in a familiar metagame.

:eyepop:

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

NATIONALITY: im an american white boy from miami

ive played mafia here on smashboards, serenesforest, squidboards (where you may know me as african american), epicmafia (which sucks) and one or two other sites that i cant remember

hm

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

While serving a mission trip in Ecuador, I often taught the natives how play Mafia, on that was probably the greatest service I could have given.

jesus

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
i love u dongsbot 9000

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

theres also a 40 year old mom of 2, "a US American beauty pageant contestant", who relentlessly shitposts now thats my jam

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Trying to decide whether to love or hate him based on that vanilla townie post. One sec while I Iso and check his bio. *scans*

Ok, so he's got a bit of pride, he's a possible J on myers briggs, and he's been playing since 2002. Hmm.

*thinks*

Lean mafia.

jesus im glad this guy doesnt post here he would analyze all my posts and literlly read my soul

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

gonna try those strats in my active games see how that works

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Warriors, an NBA C9++ Internet Forums Game ended in a ISFJ, Li Dawny, Breaker of Scum, Betrayer of Town Victory!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
rip kimbo slice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

gently caress