Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm driving with my mind!
Whoops
https://twitter.com/XavierWoodsPhD/status/740050066946195456

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

willus posted:

this entire argument is making me wish the never bellas existed, not due to any animosity towards them but rather so that this argument also wouldnt exist

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
https://twitter.com/sashabankswwe/status/740006071750664192

Are you sure

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

AMReese posted:

I never meant for my rant to take over the thread since I just wanted to share my feelings on the matter, so I'll stop talking about it since nothing will come of speaking about it further.

Anyways, to get back on topic:
https://twitter.com/WWE/status/739921895617789952

Jesus christ Sami don't be saying that in the states Trump will have you deported D:

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

All the Divas not on TV posted passive aggressive tweets about the terrible Raw segment and their positions in general.

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
i don't enjoy watching the bellas or dana brooke on my tv/usa network ipad app. this is my hot take on sports entertainment.

also colt arguing with twitter replies is a bad look.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
The Bellas are the best as they are the primary reason for the launch/success of Total Divas, and now are getting their own spinoff called Total Bellas. How many other wrestlers on the roster are popular enough that they have launched two television shows that bring in rights fees for the parent company? Chris Jericho's stupid gameshow he hosted was quickly cancelled. No one watched John Cena's dumb reality show and it's certainly cancelled. The Bellas are draws, brother! The only thing Sasha can draw are brain injuries.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

The best thing about the Bellas is when the left the first time to move on to other things but then found out that nobody wanted them.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
I remember not too long ago on this very forum people were saying Sasha banks was the best American women's wrestler ever lol

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

AMReese posted:

Nothing will convince me otherwise that they were probably the worst people on the roster, especially when they were given chance after chance to be at the top when there were others far more deserving. They should have been thrown out long ago, especially when they brought up the other wrestlers from NXT. The only reason they stuck around was because of who they were sleeping with because they certainly brought nothing to the show. I doubt that a show based around them would even exist without their associations with Cena and Bryan, more so the former. Getting "better" doesn't change anything. The only reason they got "better" was because they knew they were on borrowed time.

The Bellas are the worst, and I don't think I will ever see how they had any sort of appeal. I don't even find either of them attractive, especially with their personalities already being laid bare. Or lack thereof.

:yikes:

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

Bigass Moth posted:

I remember not too long ago on this very forum people were saying Sasha banks was the best American women's wrestler ever lol

She will have a proud legacy as the new Zack Ryder. Passionately chanted for by fans who then remain silent during her matches, held off TV by WWE for so long that people eventually just stop chanting at all.

Dilbert Fanclub President
Oct 21, 2015

by Reene
Customer: hi yes I'd like a bigmac
McWWE: actually what you want is sheamus
Customer: n-no i just want--
*shaemus' music hits*
Customer: *get's kicked in the face*

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Sasha Banks is good... but I think she'd do better with a Roman Reigns gimmick.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
What if they gave Sasha Banks an 'emo over Roman Reigns' gimmick and she refused to wrestle until Roman went out with her

I mean, at least then she'd have a reason to never wrestle or be on TV again

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

So wait, Sasha Banks sucks now? :psyduck:

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

She doesn't suck now but she's had much less of an impact than I'm sure she and fans hoped she would have when called up. Whether that's because of the differences between WWE and NXT, her own short-comings, or both is up to you.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Marquis de Pyro posted:

What if they gave Sasha Banks an 'emo over Roman Reigns' gimmick and she refused to wrestle until Roman went out with her

I mean, at least then she'd have a reason to never wrestle or be on TV again

Stop posting my fanfic.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Sasha is definitely a great pro-wrestler but I think there's a very real element of momentum that you need in the WWE and her injuries and WWE not wanting to pull the trigger on her getting the championship has killed hers.

I don't know how genuine people are about being sour on her now, but people switched on Dolph in the blink of an eye so who knows. Fans are fickle.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

I don't think Sasha's isn't "killed" so much as cooled off. It's salvageable and WWE will probably jumpstart it when the time is right. I think she's fine.

Becky will never be champion however. I think she's dead in the water.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Sasha going "HEH DIRTSHEETS" about her injuries followed by her not being on TV probably hasn't helped her any.

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON
AT this point I'm honestly just thinking that it's their corporate mission to make sure no one becomes bigger than the WWE brand and this is the kind of poo poo they do and we're watching the results of it.

Owens and Sami are exceptions, plus they were famous before and they have the same gimmicks, everything else good these assholes have destroyed, it's no different with Sasha.

They are unwilling more than they are unable.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Roman Reigns posted:

I don't think Sasha's isn't "killed" so much as cooled off. It's salvageable and WWE will probably jumpstart it when the time is right. I think she's fine.

Becky will never be champion however. I think she's dead in the water.

I definitely don't think her momentum is done for good but it's not a given that it'll come back either. She requires careful handling and that's not really in the WWE's skill set.

Great White Hope posted:

Sasha going "HEH DIRTSHEETS" about her injuries followed by her not being on TV probably hasn't helped her any.

I think only the IWC care about things like the "HEH DIRTSHEETS" stuff and I think they're more significant in the eyes of those who participate in it than they truly are.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Josuke Higashikata posted:

I think only the IWC care about things like the "HEH DIRTSHEETS" stuff and I think they're more significant in the eyes of those who participate in it than they truly are.

I meant in terms of the IWC's perception of her. As you said, fans are fickle, and going "HEH DIRTSHEETS" will endear you to very few people when you're never on TV because of the thing you're mocking the dirtsheets for reporting on.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Great White Hope posted:

I meant in terms of the IWC's perception of her. As you said, fans are fickle, and going "HEH DIRTSHEETS" will endear you to very few people when you're never on TV because of the thing you're mocking the dirtsheets for reporting on.

Ah right, I get you.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo
Sasha must be pretty peeved NJPW has no womens division.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/RealMickFoley/status/739859700221681664

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
It isn't just Sasha. Summer tweeted and deleted a few tweets and Paige posted this:
https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/status/740012149276217345

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

The revolution is dead.

Long live the revolution.

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!
Dana brook has big Muscles and Owns.

Brie bella has a Tattoo that looks like Pubic Hairs

Sami Zayn seems like a very Nice Man and I think it is Funny when he Sells like shawn michaels loving with Hulkster

I imagine that Mr Cena having Sex to Niky Bela is Funy if he salutes During It "hustling loyal respect" he says and Saluts again

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Good. Mick looked really really fat at Summerslam last year

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.

Platypus Farm posted:

Me too

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
https://twitter.com/WorldofIsaac/status/739974750391394304

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Platypus Farm posted:

I imagine that Mr Cena having Sex to Niky Bela is Funy if he salutes During It "hustling loyal respect" he says and Saluts again

THE BOYS MAKE THE NOISE!!

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

VoLaTiLe posted:

Jesus christ Sami don't be saying that in the states Trump will have you deported D:

Build a wall around Sami. Make Sami build it himself.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

bradzilla posted:

Good. Mick looked really really fat at Summerslam last year

Me too

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
No one is going to see anything about Mick's hosed up toe? Because I guess I'm going to have to. What's with Mick's hosed up toe?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
the rest of mick foley looks like a grown up garbage pail kid how is the toe the thing that you are mystified about

Mayostard
Apr 21, 2007

In the Chamber of Understanding

Platypus Farm posted:

She got fat over her injury, Becky currently has better biceps than Dana. :colbert:

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

MotU posted:

the rest of mick foley looks like a grown up garbage pail kid how is the toe the thing that you are mystified about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Bigass Moth in 2017 posted:

I remember not too long ago on this very forum people were saying Nakamura was the best wrestler ever lol