Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

IT CANT BE OVER

:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Here, have a copy of Her Story:

3JBP9-I8B4C-HD7QF

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Little Mac posted:

Here, have a copy of Her Story:

3JBP9-I8B4C-HD7QF

Thanks!

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
whose story?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

HiipFire posted:

whose story?

The Bob's

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

You Must be New Here, a mafia game for 3-21 players, is taking signups. We start playing with 3 players, and anyone after the starting 3 is added as they join!

Down to 6 slots left.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Okay, I'm working on a C9++ game that may or may not be Disney Princess themed, but I'm not sure how it'll be received. Anyone interested?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Li Dawny posted:

Okay, I'm working on a C9++ game that may or may not be Disney Princess themed, but I'm not sure how it'll be received. Anyone interested?

:justpost:

It might take a bit to fill since there are 7 currently running games, but people LOVE Disney princesses around here, I assure you.

P.S. Jimson and CPig and ANarc, please close your games on Votefinder!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Li Dawny posted:

IN

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
That sounds hilarious, I would play.

I used to play with real live humans in the city but now I travel every weekend.

Also Starcraft 2 has an excellent mafia mod so I played that many dozens of times.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
yes i would like to be a princess

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Podima posted:

It might take a bit to fill since there are 7 currently running games, but people LOVE Disney princesses around here, I assure you.

I'm going to wait to be out of at least one of my games, and who knows what chaos may ensure before that happens.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I want to be Mulan

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Li Dawny posted:

change the theme to this http://www.clickhole.com/article/5-disney-princesses-reimagined-caucasian-698

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I need yet another replacement for Drawrof Mafia. We'll be starting Day 2 soon.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

CapitalistPig posted:

rip kimbo slice

for a dude who took so much steroids his heart stopped he sure was in poo poo shape

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Oops

MG3 fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Jun 7, 2016

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

MG3 posted:

beard update

in honor of Kimbo Slice, RIP

JakeP fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Jun 7, 2016

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Bring your beard over to Drawrof Mafia.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

JakeP posted:

in honor of Kimbo Slice, RIP

Could you edit that out don't want my works name showing up there.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

rip kimbo. I removed my hat in solidarity for this horrible moment

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Podima posted:

You aren't my supervisor.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Max posted:

I need yet another replacement for Drawrof Mafia. We'll be starting Day 2 soon.

Read through the thread, I'll do it.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Adahn1986 posted:

Cool!

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
the adahn1986 coming out party

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
No doctors, should be fun!

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

I'm getting detailed to a different department at work, which means two days of training. I swear, there's very little in the world that makes my brain go "hm what could be an interesting mafia setup" as dumb meetings and training sessions. I'm not planning on running anything until probably late summer at this point, but I definitely have about half a setup written from last night's training.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Adahn1986 posted:

:toot:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
3 slots left in You Must be New Here come join the chaos most of the game joined d3

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

You mean 2 slots

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

My new job seems to suck a lot and I made a mistake. gently caress.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

CCKeane posted:

How long have you been there?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

CCKeane posted:

You can get out, yes?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Kashuno posted:

How long have you been there?

Two days but I've got enough of a nose for these things to tell now. I'm going to get licensed and bounce ASAP.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

CCKeane posted:

Two days but I've got enough of a nose for these things to tell now. I'm going to get licensed and bounce ASAP.

Sucks. Good luck dude. :(

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Spiros posted:

You can get out, yes?

Yeah, I'll put in my 8 months or so and take it from there. If everything goes well I should get a license in 10 months, and then I have waaaaay more options.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

CCKeane posted:

poo poo that sucks. Sometimes you just gotta deal with a terrible job for a bit to get that sweet sweet resume karma

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

What's so bad about it?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

CCKeane posted:

:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

MG3 posted:

What's so bad about it?

My first day of work my new manager had me there for 10 hours on a bullshit assignment that took artificially long because he kept making needless changes, while this was happening he was dressing down one of his subordinates in front of me for a mistake he himself made. Also it looks like I'm going to be working many weekends, and there is an existing expectation for significant unpaid work, both to a level I was unaware of while accepting the job.

The biggest thing is going to be the manager, because the immediate vibe I get is that he is an engineer that was promoted to manager level on the basis of his technical skills, since his managerial skills are obviously deficient and his communication skills are nonexistent. This wouldn't be as much of a problem to me if he wasn't also kind of a dick and demeaning to people in his employ.

That said, the project itself should be enough of a resume booster that I should be able to make a jump easily, and a lot of the focus, (a lot more than I thought, actually) is on fire suppression, which is a field I'd very much like to work in more and more. So I should roll out okay, but yeah like 4 hours into day one I was planning an escape.