Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Improbable Lobster posted:

They already spent it all on lovely cruises

loving Florida.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
PYF internet tough guy fantasy: Popping pills and gunning down grannies in loving Florida

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Guy Mann posted:

PYF internet tough guy fantasy: Popping pills and gunning down grannies in loving Florida

That sounds cool to me.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Guy Mann posted:

Vice City was an important part of our youths, yes

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Guy Mann posted:

Don't know if insurance fraud and a pill addiction makes you a tough guy.

But we could hang.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

the other forums smell a carcass. byob goes for the eyes while games is holding out for the juicy marrow. qcs gets whatever leaks out the rear end in a top hat

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Ok Fella posted:

I like ink master because the idea of Dave Navarro passing judgement on other people's tattoos is hilarious to me.

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Agean90 posted:

We were somewhere around Berlin when the drugs began to take hold

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat

davidspackage posted:

I remember how the news reported they made maps of their school in Doom. That was probably bullshit, right?

Screaming Idiot posted:

That's just an urban myth. There weren't any imps in Columbine at the time.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

karmicknight posted:

Fear And Loathing on the Pacific Front: A Savage Journey to the Heart of the East Asian Co-Prosperity Sphere.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

gfsincere posted:

There isn't a single person in Congress that I wouldn't destroy if they tried to bring me into a committee on anything.

"How could this breach happen?"

"IDK, probably the same way you made it to 58 years old and had children and still don't know how vaginas work or how to check your own email."

no they will not posted:

Congress: Why did you use the dark web to leak classified US military information to Russia, China, and North Korea?
Me: Why are you gay?
Congress: poo poo!! no!! we're not gay! this guy is owning us!! this guy is owning everyone in congress!

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Echeveria posted:

My ultrasound came back with all the structures still intact. They said I probably tweaked a ligament but good, or pissed off a nerve, and it still hurts. They said it could take up to 6 weeks to settle back down. I hope you all learned a lesson about how dangerous pillsbury rolls are.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

dogboy posted:

Ok thats quite surprising for me tbh (re: humidity) but I've never actually been there and was just assuming.

ephex posted:

What is the vagina?

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

People are sending dick pics to ISIS over twitter, so their twitter is nothing but dick pics now.

VR Native American posted:

I know I signed up for 72 virgins, but this is ridiculous.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Jesus Christ posted:

This is something that has bugged me ever since I've been a child.

There are tons of shows that seem to love brightass red / blue lighting.

WHY!?

Mozi posted:

it's actually not lighting but simply that different parts of the set are moving at different velocities, thus shifting their perceived color in the red or blue direction depending on their relative velocity with respect to the camera

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

goatface posted:

Also, if the dribble wasn't there, and he was just giving birth out of his cock, that would be better.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Man falls into hot spring at Yellowstone.

Mozi posted:

I'm getting steamed just thinking about it.

Deteriorata posted:

Their only mistake was pulling him out before he reached an internal temperature of 165°F.

Airborne Viking posted:

I bet he felt pretty poached afterwards.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Malpenix Blonia posted:

This is up to code, right?

Seen on a coffee plantation in the middle of nowhere, Cambodia.

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

So uh, why does this tree need electricity?

SynthOrange posted:

Its a power plant.

and also

GreenNight posted:

Not mine but oh god:

Anorexic Sea Turtle posted:

E: gently caress words

and poop:

sleepy gary posted:

Perhaps it's not the best choice of material for bathroom stall partitions.

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

Quiet, you're disturbing the architect's Vision™.

Frogmanv2 posted:

Of people pooping.

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

I never said they weren't a lovely architect :v:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Super Dan posted:

Kangaroo: goose pls go
Goose: no

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
I'm the jealous aboriginal giant watching from a distant hilltop.

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy

Les Affaires posted:

If anybody wanted to know how an ETF works in principle (and makes money) here's a handy diagram

even has the ring

Keket
Apr 18, 2009

Mhmm
Has anyone got that quote about a dystopian future with driver-less cars and the persons being chased on their old fuel driven motorbike? Need it for a project.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Revenants Return posted:

Sad! The election forum is moderated by Morally, mentally, and physically weak individuals who take time away from their computer jobs to give out probations . Biochench and Zen Death Robutt are brimming with fail. , the election forum is a mess. Ostensibly boosted c5 is the trump mod but the IT guys are running amok probating everyone who works for a living and it's sad and someone should do something.

Idiootti
Apr 11, 2012

lmaoboy1998 posted:

[I'm at the cinema watching a movie about black history. In the film an African American has just been beaten up and sexually denigrated by the police because of his race. As they drive away, he's unconscious - the camera zooms into his face, and we see blood pooling around his head and bone poking through his skin. The theatre descends into an incredibly tense silence]

Me [Turning solemnly to a black guy two seats down]: Just so you know - I would never do that to you man.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Keket posted:

Has anyone got that quote about a dystopian future with driver-less cars and the persons being chased on their old fuel driven motorbike? Need it for a project.

How about I just link you to the thread

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
This is a long shot, but there was a CYOA game in GBS called YLS 3, it was about making a space base. There was an occasion when the mining station that was built encountered some goo, and the goo was shot at with hilarious results. Someone made a gif of that sequence of events. I really, really want to find that gif, so I'm hoping against hope someone's got it saved. :/

AtomD
May 3, 2009

Fun Shoe

Ignite Memories posted:

It's classy as gently caress that they put real effort into making Ntflx Daredevil enjoyable for blind people.

Lizard Combatant posted:

Sighted people next please

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

how me a frog posted:

This is a long shot, but there was a CYOA game in GBS called YLS 3, it was about making a space base. There was an occasion when the mining station that was built encountered some goo, and the goo was shot at with hilarious results. Someone made a gif of that sequence of events. I really, really want to find that gif, so I'm hoping against hope someone's got it saved. :/

Try asking in the lost SA stuff thread maybe?

Feonir
Mar 30, 2011

Ask me about aquatic cocaine transportation and by-standard management.

chitoryu12 posted:

Aren't there incredibly few murders of police on the job relative to the number of cops out there? Like in 2013 it was 33 cops shot to death out of hundreds of thousands of sworn officers.

Chichevache posted:

They are still afraid of being gunned down by a barely literate retard with no comprehension if the law.

Kind of like how civilians feel during traffic stops.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Trump will make it legal to shoot anyone with a gun.

ClothHat
Mar 2, 2005

ASK ME ABOUT MY LOVE OF THE LUMPEN-GOBLITARIAT
protip: trust no links I post

how me a frog posted:

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this
Probably a long walk for a short joke, but it made me laugh:

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

So the guy who was heading to the LA Pride Parade with an arsenal is a white guy if anyone was curious.

Sir Tonk posted:

We need to dedicate more funds to mental health facilities.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

The punchline is that after saying this kind of thing the Republicans then go on to refuse to actually fund said facilities.

CommieGIR posted:

"Have we no prisons, no poor houses?"

Yawgmoft posted:

Scrooge, struck by his own words, doubled down and called the Ghost of Christmas Present a communist.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Nuebot posted:

The books would have been a lot better if harry's dad had a gun.

Ahundredbux posted:

he could've shot his son

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Goddamn, are those real spoilers? Voldemort Day, the Blood Ball, loving Craig? That's worse than the Star Wars EU.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Kay Kessler posted:

Goddamn, are those real spoilers? Voldemort Day, the Blood Ball, loving Craig? That's worse than the Star Wars EU.

It's most likely these are fake spoilers because JK Rowling is such a clever and good author. I don't know, I just think it's all funny.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Eh. Considering the fake "early versions" of some of her earlier books that went around the internet, and that she likely had a part in writing some of them, I wouldn't be surprised.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Human Tornada posted:

Height is basically the tit size of men.

Platystemon posted:

I thought dick size was the tit size of men.

oldpainless posted:

6'2" crew checking in

pik_d posted:

Shame that's two measurements.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

manyak posted:

reallivedinosaur posted:

lmao all the liberals were so excited to politicize these dead gays, and now they can't because it they are too afraid to confront non-whites

reallivedinosaur posted:

also shooters who weren't white dindu nuffin, he a good boy who love he mamma

reallivedinosaur posted:

my guinea pigs are clearly cuter and cooler than all the bullshit rats and hamsters in that thread and literally NOBODY acknowledges it

this cool dude was an ordained minister

those ones are ghosts. who will ghostbust them? not a woman! i dont know any

reallivedinosaur posted:

I posted in PI about my guinea pigs but they didnt care so I mainly post in GBS now, its my safe space on the internet

Trying to post about how milennials are sensitive pussys but accidentally keep revealing that my feelings were hurt when strangers didnt like my guinea pig pics

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

That's it! Thank you so much :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
That thread is a thing of beauty; I almost quoted it earlier, but I got a phone call and then forgot. :saddowns:

Grandmother of Five posted:

when you become smart enough to realize that society is bull poo poo and love is just a chemical in your brain, that's when you throw caution to the wind and eat whatever you want at mcdonalds