Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

The Euros are starting today :toot: quote this post to be assigned one of the teams from the tournament and if your team wins maybe you'll get a prize

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

chaoslord posted:

The Euros are starting today :toot: quote this post to be assigned one of the teams from the tournament and if your team wins maybe you'll get a prize

I don't know what that is but free prize?

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

chaoslord posted:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

chaoslord posted:

Adahn1986 posted:

I don't know what that is but free prize?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

chaoslord posted:

Already there :toot:

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

I thought it was a forums game, but it's that foreign thing they call football but it's not football but they get very excited about it over there.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Assign me Spain please. I know I should ask for Germany but I want Spain.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2016/jun/10/euro-2016-north-american-fans-team-selection

Max
Nov 30, 2002

You may think I thought of that, but it's really because my Dad and I are fans of Barcelona. I know the clubs don't have national allegiances, but I can't stray from the country that houses the team we cheer on.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

chaoslord posted:

Max
Nov 30, 2002

chaoslord posted:

I guess I should quote this if I want it. Please give me Spain.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Adahn1986 posted:

Switzerland

Max posted:

Belgium

Lot of good names left in the hat, folks.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Eh, not bad.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
tfw netherlands didnt qualify

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
ill take iceland

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

HiipFire posted:

tfw netherlands didnt qualify

Largest Euros ever and they couldn't qualify in a group with Czech Republic, Iceland, and Turkey :lol:

chaoslord fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Jun 10, 2016

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...

chaoslord posted:

give me usa

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Ffs

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

chaoslord posted:

I'll happily take a team but I prefer a country rich in history

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Welp, that was certainly a set of teams to draw.

Germany still out there for one lucky individual :toot:

Max
Nov 30, 2002

dongsbot! :argh:

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

chaoslord posted:

Welp, that was certainly a set of teams to draw.

Germany still out there for one lucky individual :toot:

Hi can I have iceland

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

So close!

Iceland and the rest of Group F are all still in the hat! Who will get the plucky underdogs???

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
me. i'm the best

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Chaos lord I'm on my phone so pretend I quoted you and give me the winning team please.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7f6pHtis4o

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

chaoslord posted:

Make me baseball is he best sport.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Kumbamontu posted:

me. i'm the best

....you are, apparently. I was going to make a joke but then you drew Iceland so :shrug: congrats

Keane is Zlatan confirmed

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I'll take one please and thanks.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Give me a team please clord

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Apparently France is one of the three most likely to win it all, go rng!

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Nine teams left, including Italy and Portugal!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Put me in your little foot hockey thing

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

:getin:

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
Gordie Howe died today :(

this week sucks

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

I just crushed my index finger between a ribbed pulley and a belt. I was checking the belts tightness after I had just tightened it. My finger got crushed and the only way to get it out way to complete the revolution of the pulley. When my finger broke free of the pulley it had crazy indentations. I've been icing it since and I didn't break it but I think my nail is going bye bye.

It coulda been worse though, coulda lost my finger.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

MG3 posted:

I just crushed my index finger between a ribbed pulley and a belt. I was checking the belts tightness after I had just tightened it. My finger got crushed and the only way to get it out way to complete the revolution of the pulley. When my finger broke free of the pulley it had crazy indentations. I've been icing it since and I didn't break it but I think my nail is going bye bye.

It coulda been worse though, coulda lost my finger.

I like the way you related the sequence of events. I kind of handle other people being in sticky situations the same way.

"Let's just get that animal's teeth off of your hand without causing more damage and be on our way."

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Adahn1986 posted:

I like the way you related the sequence of events. I kind of handle other people being in sticky situations the same way.

"Let's just get that animal's teeth off of your hand without causing more damage and be on our way."

I find that in tense situations it's best to take it one decision at a time.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Looks like I'm back in the job I like and quitting the one I don't.

I'm not your doorman indeed. INDEED.