Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Podima posted:

Post the link here so I can follow along, please! Easier for phone posters to find it too.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3779647

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I'm not sure how I navigated to the game room, but I did. I think I only ever stumble upon it accidentally when on my phone.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Adahn1986 posted:

I'm not sure how I navigated to the game room, but I did. I think I only ever stumble upon it accidentally when on my phone.

Do you use SA in browser or an app?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Li Dawny posted:

Do you use SA in browser or an app?

App, that's a good point I could just use chrome.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Adahn1986 posted:

App, that's a good point I could just use chrome.

Yeah, I have an iPhone and I run everything off of it. I just use safari and the sheets app.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
I cant believe i didnt get iceland

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I'll trade you ireland, which is close

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Im not trading england for ireland sorry only iceland

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
oh god that overwatch mafia :chloe:

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
RAMEN has ended in a FLAWLESS scum victory on Day 3!

:colbert:

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Help I need more games I'm feeling the urge for mafia after two victories where I lived to the end.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

SirSamVimes posted:

Help I need more games I'm feeling the urge for mafia after two victories where I lived to the end.

Come join mine!

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Does anyone have experience with numbness when something is swollen? Like a loss of sensation?

Not talking about dicks here guys

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
what are you talking about

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

MG3 posted:

Does anyone have experience with numbness when something is swollen? Like a loss of sensation?

Not talking about dicks here guys

Be more specific please, and if you're uncomfortable with that PM me your symptoms.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
If its its from your smashed finger you could have nerve damage. If its sensitive you should go get it checked if you can.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Li Dawny posted:

Be more specific please, and if you're uncomfortable with that PM me your symptoms.

I feel like I need to add that I'm a licensed CNA, doula, and starting midwifery school soon, I'm not just some weirdo with good Google skills.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Well I got my finger smushed between a belt and a pulley yesterday. It's somewhat swollen but there's a patch of skin on the top of my finger where I have no feeling. It's right near the base of my fingernail.

There was what looked like a blister in that area that i admittedly popped with a knife today because I thought it was a blood blister and it would relieve some of the swelling. (My brother once dropped a drawer on his toe which created a huge blood blister he had to puncture to drain the swelling in his toe).

When I made the cut I didn't feel it at all, and when doing a test around my finger tip with a tool at work there was a distinct area I didn't have feeling in. I injured my finger yesterday and I'm sure I didn't break it because I can bend it and move it all right.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

cool

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Taking pre-signs for Ferngully!, a 9-man Open game based on Forest Fire.

Ramen ended too soon. There must be more mafia.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

It's pretty chill brah

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i wanna be a tree

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

MG3 posted:

Well I got my finger smushed between a belt and a pulley yesterday. It's somewhat swollen but there's a patch of skin on the top of my finger where I have no feeling. It's right near the base of my fingernail.

There was what looked like a blister in that area that i admittedly popped with a knife today because I thought it was a blood blister and it would relieve some of the swelling. (My brother once dropped a drawer on his toe which created a huge blood blister he had to puncture to drain the swelling in his toe).

When I made the cut I didn't feel it at all, and when doing a test around my finger tip with a tool at work there was a distinct area I didn't have feeling in. I injured my finger yesterday and I'm sure I didn't break it because I can bend it and move it all right.

Have you been applying ice to it? If so, you could have some temporary numbness, along with applying topical antibacterial creams (Neosporin) which have pain killers in it. I'm not going to lecture you about popping a blister because we all know we shouldn't but we all do, just make sure to keep it clean/dry/covered. Swelling can also cause an interruption in nerve process that's completely reversible once it goes down. If you have good insurance and can afford it, I would make a just in case appointment with your gp on Monday, because if it's something more the sooner you know the better. However, if it's going to create a hardship, you can most likely wait for the swelling to reduce and the feeling will return, if not make an appointment then. It is possible that you severed nerves and they have to regrow (and they don't always) so having it checked is never a bad thing.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Absurd Revolver posted:

Taking pre-signs for Ferngully!, a 9-man Open game based on Forest Fire.

Ramen ended too soon. There must be more mafia.

Me

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

youll be fine just rub some dirt on it and get back in the game

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Li Dawny posted:

Have you been applying ice to it? If so, you could have some temporary numbness, along with applying topical antibacterial creams (Neosporin) which have pain killers in it. I'm not going to lecture you about popping a blister because we all know we shouldn't but we all do, just make sure to keep it clean/dry/covered. Swelling can also cause an interruption in nerve process that's completely reversible once it goes down. If you have good insurance and can afford it, I would make a just in case appointment with your gp on Monday, because if it's something more the sooner you know the better. However, if it's going to create a hardship, you can most likely wait for the swelling to reduce and the feeling will return, if not make an appointment then. It is possible that you severed nerves and they have to regrow (and they don't always) so having it checked is never a bad thing.

When I had a lack of feeling at work today I'd not iced it at all. I've been icing it since I got home from work.

If I don't have some kind of improvement I'll go to the doctor on Wednesday. I've broken many bones (10) in my lifetime but never have experienced numbness like this.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I am glad we now have a medical professional in our dear little mafia community that can tell us when we do stupid things to ourselves and how to fix them.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

I'm usually good about blisters and leaving them be. I thought this was a blood blister.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

MG3 posted:

I'm usually good about blisters and leaving them be. I thought this was a blood blister.

I'll admit that I recently popped a blister that became infected and I nursed it back to health from home.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

capps im glad you remembered your uninvitation to my frolf sess at cent park this morning at 10 am

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
i lied btw i'm going to launch ferngully now because i need more mafia in my life

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Podima posted:

I am glad we now have a medical professional in our dear little mafia community that can tell us when we do stupid things to ourselves and how to fix them.

Pst, Podima, my games open.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Li Dawny posted:

Pst, Podima, my games open.

I am not playing mafia games right now but thank you for the invitation, and I will spectate the heck out of it! Good luck - it'll probably fill in the next day or two, weekends are classically a slow time for this community.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Absurd Revolver posted:

i lied btw i'm going to launch ferngully now because i need more mafia in my life

:ssh: you should probably wait till li dawny's game fills

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Podima posted:

:ssh: you should probably wait till li dawny's game fills

you're right, even for a micro it's going to be involved

go fill up that game guys it's DISNEY PRINCESSES and it's going to be AWESOME

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

where my ferngully game

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I'll probably run a game soon, maybe after the current crop clears up a bit. It'll be cool+good but experimental and maybe hardly even Mafia, loosely based on the thing and stories similar to it

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

dongsbot 9000 posted:

where my ferngully game

help me pressgang people into disney princesses and you can be the smog monster

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
General informational statement: Shine II: The Outfit (working title) will go live around the end of June. Look forward to it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Also I am super duper happy to see more people running games. Enjoy it!