Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

HiipFire posted:

what? like where?

Tf2 face it discord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I just found out i know someone who died at pulse in orlando :(

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I misunderstood my friend, i know someone who is at the hospital from it. Still :(

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Tommunist posted:

Tf2 face it discord

yeah I like tf2 comp, im currently in my first season of etf2l open rn

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

CapitalistPig posted:

I misunderstood my friend, i know someone who is at the hospital from it. Still :(

poo poo man sorry to hear that. That sucks :(

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

CapitalistPig posted:

If you need anything just let me know.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

HiipFire posted:

yeah I like tf2 comp, im currently in my first season of etf2l open rn

Lemme know if you want help with anything, I played australian prem for a couple years/ ran the Australian end of tftv

TammyHEH fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Jun 12, 2016

Max
Nov 30, 2002

CapitalistPig posted:

Oof, that's tough.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Found out a bit more he got shot in the lower leg so is in stable condition and is expected to make a full recovery. One of the lucky ones.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

http://www.theonion.com/article/no-way-to-prevent-this-says-only-nation-where-this-36131

This never stops being relevant.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

One more for Li Dawny's Disney wedding mafia

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Tommunist posted:

Lemme know if you want help with anything, I played australian prem for a couple years/ ran the Australian end of tftv
oh poo poo drat son

If me or my team ever need any help I'll be sure to let you know.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

MG3 posted:

If I was at pulse I woulda been shot.

This was a really stupid post. Wasn't meant for this thread either.

Anyways.

Remember people an insane person did the shooting. The fact that he was Muslim had nothing to do with it.

Have a happy and good day. :)

MG3 fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Jun 13, 2016

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Ferngully! is now open!

Come join for a fast paced game where you don't have to shut up if you get lynched!

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Is "Australi" some kind of meme or something or did I dream about it help me out here

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Is "Australi" some kind of meme or something or did I dream about it help me out here

Its from my KODP LP.

It's the name of the tribe.

I should prolly get my KODP mafia game prepped soon

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Four spots left in Ferngully!

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Not that this should come as a surprise, but Warcraft was mediocrely bad. Not even funny bad just wholly uninteresting. Too much CGI. I don't even play the game, I just really really really liked Duncan Jone's previous movies and I'm hoping success here will allow him to make good sci-fi films.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Not that this should come as a surprise, but Warcraft was mediocrely bad. Not even funny bad just wholly uninteresting. Too much CGI. I don't even play the game, I just really really really liked Duncan Jone's previous movies and I'm hoping success here will allow him to make good sci-fi films.

That movie is out in France now? That's interesting.

What kind of delay (if any) do you guys have for American movie releases there? When I lived in Japan it was like 6 months between when a movie was released in America and when it was released in Japan

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
look at this thing i edited, even though its only okay i am proud of it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibEI9A-jRmg

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

MG3 posted:

That movie is out in France now? That's interesting.

What kind of delay (if any) do you guys have for American movie releases there? When I lived in Japan it was like 6 months between when a movie was released in America and when it was released in Japan

Wait when did it come out stateside? Most large blockbusters get released simultaneously (think Marvel or Star Wars) with no delay whatsoever. I know we may get some films earlier, especially if they're by beloved auteur directors like Woody Allen or David Lynch (this tends to coincide with Cannes). Though any 2nd rate films that are trying their luck on the international market will come out many years later. I can't remember the title, but there was definitely a film that came out a year or two after it was released in the States, I think it was a horror film of some sort. It's not unusual for that niche genre. Romantic comedies and the like can take to 6 months to a year depending if they think it'll do well in France. I have to assume anyway.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...

PBS Newshour posted:

nice video lets do drinks at the pig

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Wait when did it come out stateside? Most large blockbusters get released simultaneously (think Marvel or Star Wars) with no delay whatsoever. I know we may get some films earlier, especially if they're by beloved auteur directors like Woody Allen or David Lynch (this tends to coincide with Cannes). Though any 2nd rate films that are trying their luck on the international market will come out many years later. I can't remember the title, but there was definitely a film that came out a year or two after it was released in the States, I think it was a horror film of some sort. It's not unusual for that niche genre. Romantic comedies and the like can take to 6 months to a year depending if they think it'll do well in France. I have to assume anyway.

It came out three days ago here.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

dongsbot 9000 posted:

nice video lets do drinks at the pig

i can't ell if you are serious or not i dont think that is a place

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

It came out definitely about 2 weeks ago, May... 25 or something for sure. I wanted to see it before my trip to Ireland but missed my shot. Incidentally movies come out on Wednesdays here and that's when theaters change their scheduling if you were wondering.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

PBS Newshour posted:

Nice!

Reminds me of my favorite mashup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jWGJ3pyLgs

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

They have been releasing big films in the US after the rest of the world recently because the US has lower piracy rates.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

PBS Newshour posted:

i can't ell if you are serious or not i dont think that is a place

bougie pig??? on 9th off mass

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Warcraft movie is much better if you use UI mods.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i dont think youre cool enough to hang w/ me nemore sry

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

DuckHuntDog posted:

They have been releasing big films in the US after the rest of the world recently because the US has lower piracy rates.

Interesting.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Amoeba102 posted:

Warcraft movie is much better if you use UI mods.

this is an underrated comment

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

PBS Newshour posted:

love that movie

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

dongsbot 9000 posted:

i dont think youre cool enough to hang w/ me nemore sry

dongs please i don't drive i wold have to walk to all these places and its very scary i am weak

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

bowmore posted:

love that movie

it was very hard to cut cause nearly every shot of that movie is beautiful and has nice colors, why can't all movies have nice colors

i went in only knowing for sure i would get the shots of the scissors and sniper one

Max posted:

Nice!

Reminds me of my favorite mashup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jWGJ3pyLgs

this is good

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
like comparing that video to the things i have edited in the past im surprised by just how much i improved cause i don't edit that much to get any regular practice in.

like i actually edited around eyes and movement compare to the other stuff where i just used what i found most interesting but it always felt clunky. i mean i am still using the stuff i find interesting, but it flows much better now.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

I hit a personal record today. My beard can store 4 French fries in it lol.

Also I fixed an engine someone literally found in a creek lol

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

lol

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

MG3 posted:

never change mg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

MG3 posted:

What are you gonna do with that engine?