Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

flerp (5): Tommunist, CCKeane, flerp, Infinitum, Infinitum, flerp, SirSamVimes, Anomalous Amalgam, Adahn1986
Adahn1986 (4): dongsbot 9000, dongsbot 9000, dongsbot 9000, Infinitum, Infinitum, Infinitum, flerp, Infinitum, flerp, flerp, Infinitum, Absurd Revolver
SirSamVimes (1): Infinitum, Infinitum, AnonymousNarcotics, Absurd Revolver, Absurd Revolver
CCKeane (1): MG3
Anomalous Amalgam (1): Infinitum, Infinitum, Retro Futurist
Infinitum (0): Adahn1986, flerp, flerp, Adahn1986
Tommunist (0): flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp
dongsbot 9000 (0): Infinitum, Infinitum, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam
AnonymousNarcotics (0): SirSamVimes, SirSamVimes
MG3 (0): Adahn1986, Adahn1986
Absurd Revolver (0): Retro Futurist, Retro Futurist

Not Voting (1): tpink

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 14th, 2016 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 4 hours, 11 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Adahn1986 posted:

Awww, how adorable!

You see me pointing out that there's literally no reason not to claim a princess, coupled with the fact that he's random-voting and playing carelessly and bandwagoning on me after dongs literally says "I'm going to vote Adahn no matter my role" as a response to his SK claim.

Yeah but you literally go "SK claim us prolly a joke that's why I'm voting flerp" and it's weak as gently caress.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Yeah, I didn't say that at all but keep it up, dongs will get his lynch through and you can pick out who are joke votes and who are scum.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote penismachine8999

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Adahn1986 posted:

Yeah, I didn't say that at all but keep it up, dongs will get his lynch through and you can pick out who are joke votes and who are scum.

Oh I'm sorry you're right, you're also voting him because he didn't claim a princess.

Sorry I didn't get all aspects of your flimsy as gently caress vote down in my previous post.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Adahn1986 posted:

Yeah, I didn't say that at all but keep it up,

Yeah! Probably and Perhaps are super different YOU MORONS

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
smh @ all the people who'd rather vote out flerp than adahn1986

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

dongsbot 9000 posted:

smh @ all the people who'd rather vote out flerp than adahn1986

it's ok you get your adahn free game and a VT lynch, if ur scum its a good bonus!!!

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
AA even randomly unvoted flerp to even it out and put me at the top of the list, super clever vote split

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Adahn1986 posted:

it's ok you get your adahn free game and a VT lynch, if ur scum its a good bonus!!!

as-salamu alaykum

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Adahn1986 posted:

AA even randomly unvoted flerp to even it out and put me at the top of the list, super clever vote split

I voted dong, not as some ploy to put you at the top of the list.

:tinfoil:

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

yeah, right, thats what they all sya

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I voted dong, not as some ploy to put you at the top of the list.

:tinfoil:

2.5 hours before time expires

suuuuuuuuuuure

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Quit breaking my heart bacon flavored penis machine!

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

adahn1986, tell me more about you so that youre a humanized being in my life instead of a malfunctioning robot that has to be uninstalled and terminator'd

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
its ok there are so many obv joke votes on me that you guys will get lots of scum tells from this

Jasmine, Vanilla Town

Bless all your precious little hearts, I hope you have a wonderful princess game!

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
i have a phd in molekalr biologie and do cancr reserch in a hospitl

i wanna grow mushrooms in my basment, but not sykadelic ones

and i wanna bild a grenhous

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

cool what hospital

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
one in nyc, i dun wanna give out lots of personal info because im a paranoid schizo remember?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
well im at -2 so im worried that ill be day 1 lynch so uhhhh

Adahn1986 posted:

Ummm, so flerp said haha he's the SK.

Joke? Perhaps.

Anywho, pretty easy to claim a princess here because it doesn't tell you anything about power roles.

Read through flerp's posts, no princess claim.

Strange...

So he throws joke votes around randomly and plays half-seriously.

I think MG3 might be scum because he comes out and hints that he's either a man, or MY princess role, but we're getting close to no-lynch time.

So ##vote flerp

im rapunzel fyi

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm not sure if I'll be around for the next couple hours so ##vote adhan

He seems townish but the votes on flerp are bad and give me bad ~vibes~

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Vote solidarity, remove the bacon bit.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

flerp posted:

well im at -2 so im worried that ill be day 1 lynch so uhhhh

im rapunzel fyi

Now you've claimed a princess! Half of Adahn's case has fallen apart!

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Retro Futurist posted:

I'm not sure if I'll be around for the next couple hours so ##vote adhan

He seems townish but the votes on flerp are bad and give me bad ~vibes~

Bad vote

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Adahn1986 posted:

one in nyc, i dun wanna give out lots of personal info because im a paranoid schizo remember?

cool is it msk

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Yup, looks like we're lynching a vanilla townie today. Just wanted a princess claim.

##unvote

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

its an ok vote imho

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

dongsbot 9000 posted:

cool is it msk

nope but lots of cool people do research there!

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Good morning

What's the case on Adahn? I don't like his flerp vote, but it feels like a lot of this has just come from dongsbot focusing on him for no reason.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Didn't someone else claim Jasmine as well?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Didn't someone else claim Jasmine as well?

MG3, sort of

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

SirSamVimes posted:

Good morning

What's the case on Adahn? I don't like his flerp vote, but it feels like a lot of this has just come from dongsbot focusing on him for no reason.

That's sort of my impression as well, though his vote for flerp because flerp claimed SK is ... well, an interesting choice.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

SirSamVimes posted:

Good morning

Dong bot plays like a dong. He tunnels without reason and he often contributes to turbos and mislynches. He doesn't try to solve the game and we'd be better without him potentially letting scum have a victory because he votes without any apparent thought involved.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Adahn1986 posted:

Joke? Perhaps.

Anywho, pretty easy to claim a princess here because it doesn't tell you anything about power roles.

Read through flerp's posts, no princess claim.

Strange...

So he throws joke votes around randomly and plays half-seriously.

I think MG3 might be scum because he comes out and hints that he's either a man, or MY princess role, but we're getting close to no-lynch time.

So ##vote flerp

I don't even know what this means about flerp, coming this early in the game. flerp "throws joke votes around randomly and plays half-seriously"? Hmm it's almost like it's D1 still!

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

tpink posted:

That's sort of my impression as well, though his vote for flerp because flerp claimed SK is ... well, an interesting choice.

I literally said I wanted a princess claim. But it doesn't matter, you'll lynch me and when I flip Jasmine you'll have a decent case on MG3.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Yeah, I am also not saying I love the case on you because from what I saw, a lot of it does seem to come from dongs just coming for you. But your focus on flerp's half-jokey posting is not a good case either.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

tpink posted:

Yeah, I am also not saying I love the case on you because from what I saw, a lot of it does seem to come from dongs just coming for you. But your focus on flerp's half-jokey posting is not a good case either.

2 weak reasons (jokey SK claim, careless playing/throwing votes around) and 1 moderate claim (no princess) justified a vote, if for no other reason than to force a princess claim.

If he claims a princess that someone else is, easy scumtell.

But go ahead and vote me by isolating either of the weaker pieces that I merely mentioned and flip a vanilla.

I give no more fucks.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Infinitum posted:

Yeah but you literally go "SK claim us prolly a joke that's why I'm voting flerp" and it's weak as gently caress.

Adahn1986 posted:

Adahn1986 posted:

Joke? Perhaps.

Adahn1986 posted:

You see me pointing out that there's literally no reason not to claim a princess

Li Dawny posted:

This is a C9++ game where flavor can be fairly important, so read your role PMs carefully and make smart decisions as to what you reveal.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Adahn1986 posted:

2 weak reasons (jokey SK claim, careless playing/throwing votes around) and 1 moderate claim (no princess) justified a vote, if for no other reason than to force a princess claim.

If he claims a princess that someone else is, easy scumtell.

But go ahead and vote me by isolating either of the weaker pieces that I merely mentioned and flip a vanilla.

I give no more fucks.

The game setup said that flavor is important, with implication that you shouldn't be too hasty to reveal. With that in mind, why are you trying to force a princess claim?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
At this point Adahn, you're going to have to consider changing your approach to mafia or you're going to get voted out of a lot of games early. People don't like it, it's abrasive and sucks the fun out of games you participate in.

• Locked thread