Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

FCKGW posted:

op your roomate wants a glory hole but is too shy to ask

Please, PLEASE click through to the thread. It's a Good one. Namaste :)

Edit: should've read to then end. Look at this good post as well thank you!

Blind Rasputin posted:

My roommate in college did this with our rented floor of this college house. He built a secret room in his bedroom that housed sodium lamps and he grew weed. It always worried me because I was a good student and didn't do drugs. But he failed to realize the implications of a small window he left as part of his walled off weed growing room (he would leave it open for ventilation and we were on a ground floor) and one day a raccoon or something got in there and ate all of his plants.

So after a few days of despair on his part, I came home one day and there was literally giant rodent sized mousetraps all around our house and he had bought new plants.

Stay Safe Cash Crab Ghost

value-brand cereal has a new favorite as of 20:30 on Jun 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Wedemeyer posted:

Please, PLEASE click through to the thread. It's a Good one. Namaste :)

So this is basically Groverhaus: Student Apartment Edition?

codenameFANGIO posted:

Forceholy, tear down this wall.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Context: Somalian man tries to shoot up a Texas Walmart.

slinky triscuits posted:

Dude was an employee who got passed over for a promotion and got mad about it. He left the store, got a gun, came back and fired one round into the ceiling before grabbing the girl who got "his" promotion and the store manager and locking them all in the manager's office. Yup he was Somali but that doesn't mean much, lots of them were relocated here.

Vacation Tenzin posted:

"Look at me. I am the Produce Manager now."

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
I was never quite sure what to think of Enhydra lutris but I think these posts in the weed-growing thread have won me over.

Enhydra lutris posted:

Cannabis no longer has a Qualitative Effect on me; I am using a Blend of Precise 50:50 Ratio (Half) Nimbin Red Rocket and Astrobella; I must perforate the Tolerance Ceiling; and explore a different Nectar; my Body is resistant to Altered States; which Species has the strongest Nectar (once distilled)? The Kangaroos eat my Saplings; they are a Pest

Enhydra lutris posted:

A Farm is necessary; the Cannabis Farmer lives Two Hundred and Twenty Kilometres (220) to the South East; in addition He Is A Prick; he has a Shanty in which his Children live; with the Dogs; Chickens; Turkey (?); he has a Southern Cross Flag in lieu of a screen door; the Property has a Smell of Rendered Fat and Petroleum. I can grow Cannabis In Peace; I control the Smell of my Property; I have a screen door. My Saplings are in a Surreptitious Bed; I purchased a Rusted Car Shell for Eighty Seven (87) Dollars; Pick Up Only; plus Reptile Aquarium (surplus to Needs); I severed the Roof with a Hand Saw; it is permeable to Light. I planted Six (6) Seeds; Four (4) developed into Seedlings; the Kangaroos (Macropus giganteus) ate them. My Question: does Tetrahydrocannibol remain psycho active following Digestion?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Enhydra lutris posted:

Why Am I Not Able To Attain Heights as previous

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Terrible Robot posted:

I was never quite sure what to think of Enhydra lutris but I think these posts in the weed-growing thread have won me over.

he's a forums treasure

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

funny posts!? about kangaroos!?

user loses posting privileges for three days

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

he is the best poster on this or any forum

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Terrible Robot posted:

I'm not sure why he's in that thread. It hardly like he needs mind altering substances to get high.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

drat

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

quote:

I planted Six (6) Seeds; Four (4) developed into Seedlings; the Kangaroos (Macropus giganteus) ate them. My Question: does Tetrahydrocannibol remain psycho active following Digestion?
He's not... he's not seriously considering...

:getin:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Sham bam bamina! posted:

That's some good poo poo:goatdrugs:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Enhydra lutris posted:

I was bitten by a Chesapeake Bay Retriever; the Dog removed the Sandwich that I was eating (Sausage and Tomato Sauce) from my Plate while I was momentarily distracted by a Lemon Yellow Car; I attempted to retrieve the Sandwich; the Dog emitted a Coarse Huff and bit my Hand; however I did not suffer significant Tissue Damage; and did not retaliate legally or physically. The Dog remains alive; I saw it upon visiting the Town recently; it seems healthy (Lustrous Pelt; Unimpeded Movement; Slim Physique) and Non Aggressive toward passers by.

this man must be stopped

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

Wtf

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

A new God of War game is coming out.

Rinkles posted:

Interesting that his son is central to the gameplay throughout, so much so that there's a button dedicated to interacting with him

"While you assume complete control of Kratos, you also passively control his son throughout the entire game, and both characters grow and evolve. There’s a single button dedicated to your son, and its use depends on the context. He becomes an active participant in combat, traversal, exploration, and puzzle-solving."

From IGN

ethanol posted:

press f to pay allowance

acksplode posted:

Press the Son button to deploy your Son. This will deplete your Sons by 1, but Sons automatically regenerate over time.

NESguerilla posted:

Oh poo poo! I accidentally hit the son button during the sex minigame! Press Select to back out, quick! Oh no that's the share button now nooooo

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Democratic Pirate posted:

That kid is staring straight into a dragon butthole.

Rad Lieutenant posted:

some secrets are too big to keep

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Oakes Fegley

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Sham bam bamina! posted:

People drink coffee that's been through a civet cat.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Jedit posted:

People drink coffee that's been through a civet cat.

I never fully digest peanuts. Wonder if I could sell foodies my organic artisan peanut butter.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

I never fully digest peanuts. Wonder if I could sell foodies my organic artisan peanut butter.

panning for gold in San Francisco makes a comeback

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Christmas Present posted:

panning for gold in San Francisco makes a comeback

:thurman:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Neddy Seagoon posted:

So some guy's job somewhere is to just jam his dick into those on a production line every day for authenticity?

Dick Trauma posted:

It's a living.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Hollismason posted:

As someone who formerly worked in EMS I can assure you that it is really common to get a shampoo bottle stuck in your rectum. To avoid this common accident this is why I exclusively only use square shaped shampoo bottles in the shower or I will dump the shampoo out and place it in a zip lock bag.

It's super common and a risk that is easily avoidable if you bathe. I didn't realize it was a epidemic until I was in EMS

Bhodi
Dec 9, 2007

Oh, it's just a cat.
Pillbug

GameCube posted:

fyi if you really want to know what the most humane way to euthanize an animal is, here u go

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
This kills the horse.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Enhydra lutris posted:

Hodor's Penis as presented in the Television Show is not exceptionally large; it is much smaller than a Horse Penis; Stallions have Penises of exceptional length; the longest Stallion Penis that I have measured was Eight Hundred and Thirty Millimetres (830mm) long when fully erect; belonging to a mature Australian Draught Horse (a large breed).

mods name and shame whoever reports this otter

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Cobweb Heart posted:

Peppers are the ultimate natural medicine.

I hope one day to be a extreme pepper head world Legend.

Snapchat A Titty posted:

wow ive never seen a twitter screenshot from an atari 800

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
In the thread about that baby that got eaten by an alligator in Florida:

social vegan posted:

weird, usually the death roll happens unsupervised in the crib

Bob James posted:

The gator went to Disney World to discover the little kid inside him.

There are a ton more great posts in there, go check it out!

Ktb
Feb 24, 2006

sebzilla posted:

Knowing me, No-ing EU.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Solice Kirsk posted:

Just put a Cradle of Filth album on repeat until the skull admits defeat and moves on.

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

another gooder from that page

LSD CURES JUNKIES posted:

Here's something I find unnerving:

A dude in the town where I live beat his twin to death with a hammer

Jedit posted:

A word of wisdom for that guy - using your twin to provide an alibi for your crimes does not work in all situations.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

You missed the follow-up just over the page:

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

Plot twist, they're actually triplets

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Someone recently tagged me in a buzzfeed post where they put Partridge quotes over EU Referendum photos and it's wonderful

https://www.buzzfeed.com/robinedds/knowing-me-knowing-eu

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
(in response to a goon falling victim to the Hat Rule)

poop dood posted:

This is the type of dude who hits on a girl in his Intro to Psychology class, begs to eat her pussy on Facebook Messenger, then calls her a whore for not responding within twenty minutes.

This is the type of dude who corrects strangers' pronunciation in public.

Ol' conspicuously-reading-Hemingway-in-public lookin' rear end. Fedora-trenchcoat-faded jeans wearin' rear end. Sapiosexual lookin' rear end.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

EmmyOk posted:

Someone recently tagged me in a buzzfeed post where they put Partridge quotes over EU Referendum photos and it's wonderful

no

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
For some reason Euros really suck to

EmmyOk posted:

this is bad and pathetic you trying to plug yourself in the quotes thread LMAO

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Still my favorite Smythe quote (from an awful thread called "help me date a hot nerd.................................."):

Smythe posted:

alright OP ive been steering clear of this loving wasteland of a thread but im gonna drop some pearls in here and no their not poo poo their not pearls no bitch theyre loving frozen god cum so get ready

first, the trick is 2 realize that as an adult nerd, ur the bomb. ur a nerd, right? but now, that ur old, u dont gonna be a wimp and u aint gotta be fat. u r born with ur engorged cranium and huge brain fulla loving ownage. now the loving loser shithead jocks, they aint got that. but you, bitch, you can get what they got

get loving buff as hell. ok. now u got a bigt rear end brain fulla loving BIG IDEAS and KNOLEDGE -> and now ur loving BIG BUFF GUY. U gottta get the pecs. u gotta get tyhe loving GLUTS. u gotta the loving ABS., BENCH PRESS UR COMPUTER CHAIR. DEAD LIFT UR SERVER RACK. LEG PRESS UR TOILET. Get loving IMMENSE. SO BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right.

Now, dress like a nerd. Get a shirt with a pocket. Put az POCKET POROTECTR. put pens, inside it- Nice. Get PANT. Tight ones. Show off those BUNS

O_O -------- 8-) (girl checkin ya out, w/ ya glasses)

Then, u c her. Take out that BIG FAT WALLET. Money is fuycking EVERYWHERe b/c w/ ur BIG BRAIN u got a BIG BANK. DANG!

Being this PIMP will give u MAD CONFIDENCE., u got the swaggar like shaggar. GEt out yo TOURUS and say YO, check it. -thats it dog. its done. thats all u gotta do.

gg

Sham bam bamina! has a new favorite as of 22:52 on Jun 16, 2016

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Rap Music and Dope posted:

this is bad and pathetic you trying to plug yourself in the quotes thread LMAO

100%

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Edit: Buttpost

Xun has a new favorite as of 04:56 on Jun 17, 2016

Adbot