Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

tpink posted:

The game setup said that flavor is important, with implication that you shouldn't be too hasty to reveal. With that in mind, why are you trying to force a princess claim?

I'm basing it on my own flavor, which you're likely to see soon enough. It's pretty lackluster.

Besides, MG3 already tried to claim Jasmine so he's almost certainly scum, so the usefulness of my flavor is gone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Adahn1986 posted:

I'm basing it on my own flavor, which you're likely to see soon enough. It's pretty lackluster.

Besides, MG3 already tried to claim Jasmine so he's almost certainly scum, so the usefulness of my flavor is gone.

So you're not only fishing for flavor in a game where flavor apparently matters, but you're dismissing that guideline because "my flavor is lame". You're really self absorbed you know that?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Absurd Revolver posted:

So you're not only fishing for flavor in a game where flavor apparently matters, but you're dismissing that guideline because "my flavor is lame". You're really self absorbed you know that?

Yeah, except nobody gives a gently caress, because I already pointed out that I'm Jasmine and someone else claimed Jasmine.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

My "show you the world" post was not a jasmine claim or a claim at all.

It was just the first song that came into my head from a Disney movie involving a princess

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
You are arguing that someone else is scum based on the fact that haven't flavor claimed in a game where we were told not to flavor claim

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Hard to be super invested in a game where you're starting out bussed anyways.

So like I said, flip me, then take a hard look at MG3.

Don't.

Care.

Anymore.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Adahn what made you think it was a serious claim over a joke post

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

MG3 posted:

What's happening guys? Who wants to take a magic carpet ride with me?

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Adahn1986 posted:

Adahn1986 posted:

Don't.

Care.

Anymore.

Yeah, ok. This is getting worse and worse. I don't like your flavor fishing given the game setup, and I hate the "well I don't want to play anyway" reaction, so:

##vote Adahn1986

and if you flip VT as you claim, we'll take a close look at MG3.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Adahn1986 posted:

Don't.

Care.

Anymore.

Your terminology here actually implies you're scum

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
incoming scum meltdown self-vote

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Dong bot plays like a dong. He tunnels without reason and he often contributes to turbos and mislynches. He doesn't try to solve the game and we'd be better without him potentially letting scum have a victory because he votes without any apparent thought involved.

hmmm disagree

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

You are arguing that someone else is scum based on the fact that haven't flavor claimed in a game where we were told not to flavor claim

looks like I'm not hammered yet so

MG3 soft-claimed Jasmine, after I flip Jasmine I'm sure he'll come up with another fakeclaim

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

##vote Adahn

GLIP GLOOP GLORP.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
:gary::redhammer::yarg:

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Flip will be after I finish eating and get home. Go ahead and twilight post if you feel so inclined.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

I never claimed or fake claimed or whatever. I made a joke about riding a magic carpet

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
:ghost: good luck town! :ghost:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

MG3 posted:

I never claimed or fake claimed or whatever. I made a joke about riding a magic carpet

Adahn tried to spin a whole lot of jokeposts and not flavour claiming, as his entire case.
He also did a whole lot of constant vote counting, which I only ever really do myself if I'm scum trying to push a lynch.
Pretty confident he'll flip scum here.

Stealing my jokes is more incriminating tho.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
oh cool didnt die while working tanks guys

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

should i buy a 2013 buick verdano instead of the far-more safe and also uber boring 2013 honda civic y/n

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
n

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

dongsbot 9000 posted:

should i buy a 2013 buick verdano instead of the far-more safe and also uber boring 2013 honda civic y/n

better mileage with the civic, gas gonna go up, depends on if u like road trips

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
Buy a horse imo

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Honda Civics are awesome and very safe. I hydroplaned my old one going 65 miles an hour into the center divider of the highway and walked away with only scratches.

Honda is my favorite engine and equipment manufacturer. They make amazing products.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
besides if u keep playin games with quid one of these days god is gonna try to kill u

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Forget both and get a Nissan Rogue it loving owns

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
I had a civic that lasted years after it reasonably should have crapped out on me. Boring but reliable.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Adahn1986 posted:

besides if u keep playin games with quid one of these days god is gonna try to kill u

god already totaled my car he wont have the same scumtell twice

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

dongsbot 9000 posted:

god already totaled my car he wont have the same scumtell twice

my car got totaled before

i got hit by a tractor

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I don't see why scum wouldn't have fake claims

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Flip incoming in a moment.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Adahn1986 posted:

my car got totaled before

i got hit by a tractor

Holy poo poo. tractors are big and heavy. How did that happen?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
it pulled off to the side of the road to let me pass

except it didn't do that, it did that because it was turning into a driveway without using its turn signal

I went around it and it turned into me and knocked me into a ditch

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

yowza

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Day one lynch in Adahan1986:

quote:

Li Dawny wrote on Jun 12, 2016 20:06:

Jasmine

You are so boring. The most boring of all the princesses. I'm sorry, but it's true, and you know it.

Vanilla town
Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Night one begins, you have 24 hours to send me your actions.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

The following morning you hear shouting, waking far earlier than you should be forced to, you need your beauty sleep after all. You open your door and watched Eric racing down the hall, face white, hands bloody.

quote:

Li Dawny wrote on Jun 12, 2016 20:08:

Ariel
You should have stayed in the water, if I'm being honest. The music up here isn't as good as what Sebastian wrote, and the food is all so weirdly centered around meat.

Vanilla town
Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Ariel was gutted during the night, apparently someone has a sense of humor.

Day Two begins! You have until 2100 on the 16th of June. Enjoy.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Adahn1986 (7): dongsbot 9000, dongsbot 9000, dongsbot 9000, Infinitum, Infinitum, Infinitum, flerp, Infinitum, flerp, flerp, Infinitum, Absurd Revolver, Retro Futurist, tpink, CCKeane
flerp (2): Tommunist, CCKeane, flerp, Infinitum, Infinitum, flerp, SirSamVimes, Anomalous Amalgam, Adahn1986, Anomalous Amalgam, Adahn1986, CCKeane
SirSamVimes (1): Infinitum, Infinitum, AnonymousNarcotics, Absurd Revolver, Absurd Revolver
CCKeane (1): MG3
dongsbot 9000 (1): Infinitum, Infinitum, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam
Infinitum (0): Adahn1986, flerp, flerp, Adahn1986
Tommunist (0): flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp
AnonymousNarcotics (0): SirSamVimes, SirSamVimes
MG3 (0): Adahn1986, Adahn1986
Absurd Revolver (0): Retro Futurist, Retro Futurist
Anomalous Amalgam (0): Infinitum, Infinitum, Retro Futurist, Retro Futurist

Not Voting (1): Adahn1986

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 15th, 2016 at 7:22 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 21 hours, 30 minutes.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I'll post another votefinder with the new day set up, this was so you guys had an ending day one. Sorry if that's confusing to anyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Li Dawny posted:

The following morning you hear shouting, waking far earlier than you should be forced to, you need your beauty sleep after all. You open your door and watched Eric racing down the hall, face white, hands bloody.

Ariel was gutted during the night, apparently someone has a sense of humor.

Day Two begins! You have until 2100 on the 16th of June. Enjoy.

who?

• Locked thread