Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Hello him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
tubular dude

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

getting some sick leaf air brah

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

wiat i just read the plot

so we're all elves tyring to stop humans and also ferngully is a place not a person???

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i drastically misunderstood what this game was about i thought ferngully would be a movie about trees smoking tree weed and stuff while a fairy named ferngully didstuff

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

is there even a single talking tree in this movie

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

This post is riddled with inaccuracies. First, I state I can see both sides of the argument presented by Max and Adahn, but asking why would scum think Adahn's plan was a good idea, in no way contradicts me seeing merit in both presented courses of action.

Second, I definitely take a side and present the odds for a correct dousing to happen if we no lynch and explain how it's more advantageous for us to lynch.

Third, I never call adahn scum. I say I can't possibly rationalize him as scum with his plan because it doesn't seem like something scum would advocate.

That's why I question why he believes they would.

You're being dense and intentionally misconstruing my posts.

I've already responded to most of this in my expansion post with quotes from you. It's odd you ignored that to instead demand I answer these questions which you clearly anchored around the initial post.

I would like to see you do that, because I think I have answered all these questions already.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

quidnose, whats your favourite cheese

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

or if your turophilia goes unchecked just like some good ones youve had recently

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Quidnose posted:

I've already responded to most of this in my expansion post with quotes from you. It's odd you ignored that to instead demand I answer these questions which you clearly anchored around the initial post.

I would like to see you do that, because I think I have answered all these questions already.

Yes, I see your expansiom of quotes but it does not address my points or answer my questions. It just further pushes your inaccurate narrative.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Yes, I see your expansiom of quotes but it does not address my points or answer my questions. It just further pushes your inaccurate narrative.

Please point out where I call adahn scum or how me questioning scum moyive contradicts seeing merit for either course of action or how posts that are clearly more pun than content are scum posts.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

I'm walking in to therapy then driving home so you gonna be waiting a while

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Quidnose posted:

Yeah, ok.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Quidnose posted:

my apology did NOT represent an admission of liability!!

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

also my laptop crashed as i was writing that post so from this moment on, i solemnly swear to be nice to quidnose lest god punish me anymore

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

quidnose, hows your day going so far

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I'm here.

I'm a tree.

Get used to it.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
MMT- it looks like you've voted for almost everyone at this point. Town

Adahn is town. quidnose makes a compelling case on AA and dongs sure is posting an awful lot. Also, for someone (infin) who's personal crusade is to murder all lurkers there is a good deal of lurking occuring.

In summary: I would vote for AA, dongs, Infinitum or lil d right now.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Moatillata posted:

Adahn is town. quidnose makes a compelling case on AA and dongs sure is posting an awful lot. Also, for someone (infin) who's personal crusade is to murder all lurkers there is a good deal of lurking occuring.

Infin is very australian so I try not to confuse lurking with sleeping when it comes to him.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Moatillata posted:

Only Quid's compelling case is filled with points that don't logically make sense. Like there a several inaccuracies versus what I've actually said and how he interpreted them, and now he's too busy to address them.

I get he's got IRL obligations, but that's lovely to be blatantly wrong and false about something and leave that to stew out there.

At this point, I don't care too much anymore.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Adahn1986 posted:

Infin is very australian so I try not to confuse lurking with sleeping when it comes to him.

lol very australian as if it's a condition or state of being and not his ethnicity

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

lol very australian as if it's a condition or state of being and not his ethnicity

More of a timezone thing than an ethnicity thing lol

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Racist.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Moatillata posted:

##vote Moatillata

This isn't a joke vote by the way

You're scum.

There's 2 days left in the game and you're trying to get me for lurking in the 8 hours the threads been opened.

I guaran-loving-tree you Moat is scum.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I was going to say that Moat voting for you is lovely and then saw your reply as I was typing this. On top of you, they'd vote Lil D even though they don't mention them at all in that post?

##vote Moat for reals.

Would also go AA, but it's only the start of the game and that would put them at -2.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I just checked. Yeah, how did Lil D end up on that list as well? Moat hasn't mentioned them at all.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Moatillata posted:

You presented a reason for everyone except me, unless you're calling me a lurker, which I'm not. I'm just not super active during the day because I have had beings escape from my vagina.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Max- I know you have the hots for me secretly but I didn't vote anyone.

Lil D - I just wanted to call you out a bit and see your response.

MMT- wanted infinitum and I to weigh in. I did so.

The only thing I am into right now is photosynthesis this is a fact. If lynching me will make you feel better, feel free but all you'll get is a stump.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Li Dawny posted:

You presented a reason for everyone except me, unless you're calling me a lurker, which I'm not. I'm just not super active during the day because I have had beings escape from my vagina.

better than having them stay in

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Moatillata posted:

Max- I know you have the hots for me secretly but I didn't vote anyone.

Lil D - I just wanted to call you out a bit and see your response.

MMT- wanted infinitum and I to weigh in. I did so.

The only thing I am into right now is photosynthesis this is a fact. If lynching me will make you feel better, feel free but all you'll get is a stump.

lol and you drop your case for me immediately.

I speak for the trees, and the trees say you're :pcgaming: scummy as gently caress :pcgaming:

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

hmmm very suspicious

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Vote Moat or I'll break your Hatori Hanzo sword over my knee

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Infinitum posted:

lol and you drop your case for me immediately.

I speak for the trees, and the trees say you're :pcgaming: scummy as gently caress :pcgaming:

I'm glad I called you out because you are waaaaay overreacting.

I liked lil D's response better.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Moatillata posted:

I'm glad I called you out because you are waaaaay overreacting.

I liked lil D's response better.

:flaccid:

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Quidnose posted:

Also please re-read all of those AA quotes. They literally respond to no one. You can read that as AA fully having a conversation with himself and that's hella weird.

This case seems suspicious because even though AA wasn't replying to anyone he was clearly engaged in an ongoing conversation about odds/no-lynching. I can't imagine being suspicious of someone simply for not using quotes in their replies.

Quid - are you saying that those AA quotes not being directed at anyone is scummy?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Moatillata posted:

i forgot to lmao that your scum tell of me is that im posting a lot

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Mm, yes, I supposed Moat didn't vote for Inf.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
:eng101:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Moat what's it like knowing you hosed up so bad everyone knows you're scum D1?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Cause you're gonna get lynched scumbo

• Locked thread