Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
That's mean, gulag. What did I do to you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

Tommunist posted:

have you considered some kind of cool dog avatar

n e v e r

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
[video type="youtu"]iq46xLbQE6c[/video]

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
i voted jon joe jakep

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

dongsbot 9000 posted:

i voted jon joe jakep

Playing both sides, smart. You puppet master, you.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I honestly forgot my bacon bit was in this game

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

dongsbot 9000 posted:

i voted jon joe, jakep

thanks

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
:cumpolice:May I have your attention, please? :cumpolice:

I don't know who you are, but I'd like to thank my true allies today. I now know that Jake's gambit was successful and I am being voted out the game. Good job Jake, you played that one pretty well. I never expected to be voted out this early, but I suppose it was bound to happen sooner or later. I wish everyone who is still in the game luck. I will be voting Meinberg if he makes it to top 2.

That is all. Good day and God bless :911:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
:siren: THE VOTES WERE TALLIED FOR DAY 3 :siren:

With 1 vote, Tommunist is safe.
With 3 vote, JivJov is safe.
With 6 vote, JonJoe is safe.

With 13 votes, JakeP has been eliminated Day 3.

Welcome to Day 4, Confessionals will be updated shortly. If you need an update on your points for any reason, I can provide.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

jon joe posted:

I don't know who you are, but I'd like to thank my true allies today. I now know that Jake's gambit was successful and I am being voted out the game. Good job Jake, you played that one pretty well. I never expected to be voted out this early, but I suppose it was bound to happen sooner or later. I wish everyone who is still in the game luck. I will be voting Meinberg if he makes it to top 2.

awkward.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (22): Absurd Revolver, Anomalous Amalgam, AnonymousNarcotics, Asiina, Birdstrike, BottleKnight, CapitalistPig, chaoslord, curiousCat, dongsbot 9000, GulagDolls, HiipFire, imgay, Jimson, jivjov, jon joe, Mayor Glowku, Meinberg, PBS Newshour, Rarity, Tommunist, Tremendous Taste

With 22 alive, it's 12 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 16th, 2016 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 23 hours.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
RIP jake :(

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

Kashuno posted:

:siren: THE VOTES WERE TALLIED FOR DAY 3 :siren:

With 1 vote, Tommunist is safe.
With 3 vote, JivJov is safe.
With 6 vote, JonJoe is safe.

With 13 votes, JakeP has been eliminated Day 3.

Welcome to Day 4, Confessionals will be updated shortly. If you need an update on your points for any reason, I can provide.

THANKS FOR THE VOTE JIMSON

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
I just got my hillary woman card, gently caress yeah

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

BottleKnight posted:

I just got my hillary woman card, gently caress yeah

put it back in the deck

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i voted arleady. imagine a world where each day of this game didnt take 72 hours

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

awkward.

Well that's embarrassing.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

GulagDolls posted:

i voted arleady. imagine a world where each day of this game didnt take 72 hours

every day of this game takes 48 hours

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

changing vote to bottleknight

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

pieceo f poo poo

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

that's too bad, I really like you gulagdolls

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

GulagDolls posted:

changing vote to bottleknight

but gulag! the list!

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
how we see how many points we got

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
jon joe i dont know who else is in your sinister cabal but i abase myself at the feet of your illuminati

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

CapitalistPig posted:

but gulag! the list!

oh how i regret the list

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
not voting for gulagdolls until everyone on his list is out

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

amazing grace how sweet the sound

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

jon joe posted:

lmao

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

jon joe posted:

Welp

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Sorry buddy. We'll get you my dead vote eventually!

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

imgay posted:

amazing grace how sweet the sound

don't post my bracelet crew pictures in here tia.

I'm working on my collage and don't want it spoiled k

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
if you put a rack of ribs in foild and wrap it really tightly and put a dry rub of ground mustard, smoked paprika, salt, pepper, garlic, and ground coriander and fennel seed on the ribs before you wrap them and then let them cook slowly in the oven at 325 F for about 2 and a half hours and then open the foil and brush it with your preferred barbecue sauce and then re wrap it and put a little bit of apple cider in it before you wrap it and cook it for another half hour then remove the foil and put another coat of bbq sauce on it and cook it for another half hour but crank the heat up to 350 you will have loving amazing fall off the bone ribs that you don't need a smoker or grill for.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Asiina posted:

if you put a rack of ribs in foild and wrap it really tightly and put a dry rub of ground mustard, smoked paprika, salt, pepper, garlic, and ground coriander and fennel seed on the ribs before you wrap them and then let them cook slowly in the oven at 325 F for about 2 and a half hours and then open the foil and brush it with your preferred barbecue sauce and then re wrap it and put a little bit of apple cider in it before you wrap it and cook it for another half hour then remove the foil and put another coat of bbq sauce on it and cook it for another half hour but crank the heat up to 350 you will have loving amazing fall off the bone ribs that you don't need a smoker or grill for.

You took this secret with the promise you wouldn't tell, Asiina.

##vote Asiina

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Asiina posted:

This was supposed to be a secret asiina how could you betray me like this!

I'm so angry right now im shaking.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

jon joe posted:

You took this secret with the promise you wouldn't tell, Asiina.

##vote Asiina

I made no such promise.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Also what are you guys talking about, I just wanted to share a delicious recipe that I created all by myself :confused:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Asiina posted:

Also what are you guys talking about, I just wanted to share a delicious recipe that I created all by myself :confused:

you'll burn in hell for this asiina

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Asiina posted:

Well played, Asiina. Well played. I won't make the same mistake as JakeP.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Guys I just found out that jon joe and his secret cabal of shadowy allies has chosen me for the vote today already.

Please stand with me so that we may take down the system and put in place our own system.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

CapitalistPig posted:

Guys I just found out that jon joe and his secret cabal of shadowy allies has chosen me for the vote today already.

Please stand with me so that we may take down the system and put in place our own system.

don't crosspost

• Locked thread