Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Good Will Hrunting posted:

I got 2 floor seats to MSG that I'll probably go to but if not I'll sell them to Cool People cause gently caress scalpers forever.

Did you get those through the AmEx presale? I went at 10 on the dot and they were all gone.

I'll definitely buy them from you if you can't go. I'll try to get them on general sale though too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

bows1 posted:

Did you get those through the AmEx presale? I went at 10 on the dot and they were all gone.

I'll definitely buy them from you if you can't go. I'll try to get them on general sale though too.

Yeah, Amex. I did as well but then at 10:15 and 10:20, a whole slew more got released. I actually had three chances to buy floor but I didn't have my dad's Amex code unfortunately. Let me know if you don't get them on Friday and I'll keep you posted if I choose not to go.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
new danny brown is great

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Anaranjado posted:

new danny brown is great

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
Is he not with Fool's Gold anymore? Says it was released via Warp Records.

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

keevo posted:

seems that way, yeah. I was surprised but do not know any details

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

keevo posted:

Didn't notice that. That's p cool considering Warp and their artists

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
All I can find on it is this quote

quote:

With the blessing of my Fools Gold family by my side, I’m excited to be working with Warp on new material. They’re music fans to the same high degree I am and I’m looking forward to breaking some rules together

Guess that's cool.

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
He probably got known in Warp via Rustie, dude's released all his albums on Warp.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

i flunked out posted:

He probably got known in Warp via Rustie, dude's released all his albums on Warp.

I think we can expect some loving insane production on the album.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Please be mixed properly :pray:

an skeleton
Apr 23, 2012

scowls @ u
Is it possible that a Danny song produced by Aphex Twin could exist? :O

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010

Anaranjado posted:

new danny brown is great

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Good Will Hrunting posted:

Yeah, Amex. I did as well but then at 10:15 and 10:20, a whole slew more got released. I actually had three chances to buy floor but I didn't have my dad's Amex code unfortunately. Let me know if you don't get them on Friday and I'll keep you posted if I choose not to go.

Jesus Christ there are still some available but they are 260 a pop. Is that what you paid?

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

bows1 posted:

Jesus Christ there are still some available but they are 260 a pop. Is that what you paid?

It was like $230 after charges, which is why I'm not sure if I'm actually going.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://twitter.com/schoolboyq/status/742831856144371712

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

oh my god

Crumbletron
Jul 21, 2006

IT'S YOUR BOY JESUS, MANE
Owns

Seeing him the following week at an outdoor festival

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Holy poo poo Album of the year

Also he's gonna get the poo poo sued out of him by Jordan

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Dexo posted:

Holy poo poo Album of the year

Also he's gonna get the poo poo sued out of him by Jordan

For real

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

New Danny Brown is so good oh my god

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Owwwww owwwww

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

danny brown is good but the minute or so before the bass drum started felt like i was holding in a sneeze

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007
New Ill-Bill:

https://illbill.bandcamp.com/album/septagram

I like it

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
http://www.thefader.com/2016/06/14/kanye-west-the-life-of-pablo-removed-from-tidal

Oh poo poo guys. the latest Pablo Patch 2.3.5.1 is about to drop.

Robert Analog
Feb 16, 2008

shyah

Dexo posted:

http://www.thefader.com/2016/06/14/kanye-west-the-life-of-pablo-removed-from-tidal

I'm still listening to vanilla. I refuse to acknowledge a version of waves without bhris breezy on it.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Robert Analog posted:

I'm still listening to vanilla. I refuse to acknowledge a version of waves without bhris breezy on it.

Chris Brown is still on the current version of Waves though?

Robert Analog
Feb 16, 2008

shyah

Dexo posted:

Chris Brown is still on the current version of Waves though?

I thought I read otherwise my mistake

monkeu
Jun 1, 2000

by Reene
The entire Still Brazy album is up on Apple Music here in Australia... Seems to be a few days before the actual release date. No idea if it's up on Apple Music in America but here's a link anyway:

Listen to Still Brazy (Deluxe) by YG on @AppleMusic.
https://itun.es/au/cg_Rcb

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

Dexo posted:

Kanye finally added "Saint Pablo" to the album. Now that's a patch I can get behind

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
I still think Fade is the perfect track to end the record on because I love albums that end with left-field tracks but the bonus track portion of Pablo is kind of whatever already

the real question is where I'll slot it into my custom sequenced playlist

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

monkeu posted:

The entire Still Brazy album is up on Apple Music here in Australia... Seems to be a few days before the actual release date. No idea if it's up on Apple Music in America but here's a link anyway:

Listen to Still Brazy (Deluxe) by YG on @AppleMusic.
https://itun.es/au/cg_Rcb

👌👌👌👌

Antequek
May 30, 2014
I got a question bangs

monkeu
Jun 1, 2000

by Reene
That new Kanye / Good Music single is up on Apple Music too:

Listen to Champions - Single by Kanye West, Gucci Mane, Big Sean, 2 Chainz, Travis Scott, Yo Gotti, Quavo & Desiigner on @AppleMusic.
https://itun.es/au/HG58cb

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
Still Brazy is incredible and unironically better than every TDE release from the last few years

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Quantum of Phallus posted:

New Danny Brown is so good oh my god

now that he's on warp, there's a greater than zero chance that Oneohtrix Point Never produced Danny Brown might be a thing in the future

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Danny Brown struggling to keep time over an Autechre beat :pray:

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
still brazy is very, very good.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
im convinced danny brown could rap over any beat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
This album is flames, the beat on Word is Bond gat damnnnnn