Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daztek

hello everyone, eonwe told me i should maybe post here sometimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo

Daztek posted:

Good Wednesday, Daztek. Where's your avatar from?

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Here's my problem with tacos: the word is too small to spell wrong in an interesting way.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Taoc.
atoc.
Tacco.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Tac0

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
it should be said in staccato "tah-co", its very efficient like the food itself

shinmai

CHK Instruction
being a cool urban youngster I often shorten it to 'co when I'm "out" with my "homies"

Anoia

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."

shinmai posted:

being a cool urban youngster I often shorten it to 'co when I'm "out" with my "homies"

a ha the game is up, for you see the stereotypical urban vernacular is to "roll" with ones homies

good day

shinmai

CHK Instruction
curses! :argh: foiled again

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

shinmai posted:

curses! :argh: foiled again

thats alright homie, lets roll down to the local taqueria and grab a 'co

shinmai

CHK Instruction
you know I'm always "down" for a 'co

Brexit the Frog

gimme a tac' with guac

FluffieDuckie

God I love the baby shoes thread so much

Also

Daztek posted:

Welcome! Your av is Byob quality. You'll fit in here just fine

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Scaly Haylie

allergies are garbage.

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Lizard Wizard posted:

allergies are garbage.

Scaly Haylie

https://twitter.com/dlin71/status/742901494769405952

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Lol

eonwe

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

haaa thank you I needed a laugh.

completely upset about a family member's stupid stuff so I'm just gonna stick my butt right here in this thread and hang.

eonwe

first time today not posting on mobile

thanks Scathach, I'm now a Dude :)

Scathach

Eonwe posted:

first time today not posting on mobile

thanks Scathach, I'm now a Dude :)

welcome, happy to have ya :) I have more people to tag, so that will happen every time I have a paycheck or get a wild hair up mah butt. (or if you're a true dude feel free to tag yourselves, we don't stand on a whole lotta ceremony here)

Also is everyone aware how tasty crunchy little snap peas are with ranch?

Scathach fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Jun 15, 2016

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

Scathach posted:

welcome, happy to have ya :) I have more people to tag, so that will happen every time I have a paycheck or get a wild hair up mah butt. (or if you're a true dude feel free to tag yourselves, we don't stand on a whole lotta ceremony here)

Also is everyone aware how tasty crunchy little snap peas are with ranch?

that was my favorite snack when i was a little kid

Scaly Haylie

my co-worker is under the impression that since the AC doesn't work just in our tiny corner of the building, we are in fact not letting cool air escape by leaving the window open at all times.

gently caress everything

Scathach

Lizard Wizard posted:

my co-worker is under the impression that since the AC doesn't work just in our tiny corner of the building, we are in fact not letting cool air escape by leaving the window open at all times.

gently caress everything

Dude, and summer by all those grills and stuff, ugh :( sorry

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
hello chat lurker thread, it is my cat's 20th birthday today:

he woke up long enough to give some purrs and hang out for a bit, he is a badass who has survived through so much poo poo, its a good day :)

alnilam

Happy birthday old kitty

Scathach

happy birthday Mr. Cat!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
so yeah yesterday when Eowne probed me I completely lost my irl voice at the same exact time. It was really loving weird and my coworkers were making endless fun of me. It also came back within an hour of my probe running out

I know he's to blame and it's hilarious but I can't say that to my coworkers so I just have to settle with "I have no idea why it happened must be something I ate"

City of Glompton

happy birthday kitty cat

eonwe

Renegret posted:

so yeah yesterday when Eowne probed me I completely lost my irl voice at the same exact time. It was really loving weird and my coworkers were making endless fun of me. It also came back within an hour of my probe running out

I know he's to blame and it's hilarious but I can't say that to my coworkers so I just have to settle with "I have no idea why it happened must be something I ate"

:eyepop:

Renegret

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
unofficially I think I scratched the back of my throat on a sardine bone and it got irritated but I prefer to just blame Eonwe

Matoi Ryuko

Renegret posted:

unofficially I think I scratched the back of my throat on a sardine bone and it got irritated but I prefer to just blame Eonwe

Renegret you can be the next ik after splat.

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

Renegret posted:

magical iks :prepop:

Renegret

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Renegret you can be the next ik after splat.

I can experiment with this probe voice losing technology

Renegret

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
zen death robot has been doing a lot of work wowie

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
happy birthday old cat. next year, you can drink!

i didn't experience any magical side effects from eonwe signing my rap sheet, but i am still a satisfied customer.

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

symbolic

Lizard Wizard posted:

gently caress everything
i would empathize more with you, but i work exposed to the elements all during the summer

as you can imagine, working food service while exposed to heat, humidity, and insects is FUN and ENJOYABLE :thumbsup:

:negative:

Scathach

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRbneILekUo (it's music) (e kind of)

e also Liz, christ, you need a new job

Scathach fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Jun 15, 2016

Scaly Haylie

special thanks to the manager who tried to pressure me into not taking a bathroom break. can i hold it? no, that's why i'm here, asking you for a bathroom break.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

hey you know the other thing about paul ryan? he's a piece of poo poo