Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

von Braun posted:

What is the thing he oozes out of a tube over the pizza? Factory cheese sauce?

heavy duty industrial mayo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

von Braun posted:

It's cheese.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catupiry :eng101:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

von Braun posted:

Yeah, that's right. 'Cheese' """"""Sauce""""""

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

brazilian cream cheese is really fuckin good, especially on coxinha

Tony Bologna
Sep 21, 2007

Talk real good 'cause I'm smart and stuff

ahaha, no pizza rules, right my dudes?

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

Tony Bologna posted:

ahaha, no pizza rules, right my dudes?

Would so hard.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

That's just too silly to eat.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

This looks like gulab jamun, a delicious and tooth rotting Indian dessert that does not belong itt

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Loco moco is loving delicious. As is gulab jamun. You were right about the mac and cheese with weird red shards in it, though.

Tony Bologna
Sep 21, 2007

Talk real good 'cause I'm smart and stuff
I've never had Loco moco or gulab jamun, but those photos make them look bad so I posted them.

[edit]
vvv looks like you could bust those up and reconstruct a mice skeleton.

Tony Bologna has a new favorite as of 02:20 on Jun 16, 2016

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

So I ordered a mixed skewer platter the other day, and I didn't take a picture but here's a glamour shot to show you that even professionals can't make kofta not look like stool.

(It was delicious)

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

Tony Bologna posted:

I've never had Loco moco or gulab jamun, but those photos make them look bad so I posted them.

Well you're missing out on two of the best foods so you should really fix that. Moco Loco is mad easy to make at home even and it tastes so drat good. You might have a heart attack afterwards though, word of warning

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
e - accidental emptyquote. Dang plugins.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

AlbieQuirky posted:

Loco moco is loving delicious. As is gulab jamun. You were right about the mac and cheese with weird red shards in it, though.

I think that's just Japanese curry with an egg on top of it. I've seen those red pickled things (radish?) all the time with curry, although I admit I'm not the biggest aficionado of loco moco. Although the wide lipped bowl makes it seem like it's a "fancy" dish, which annoys me considering it's basically just comfort food.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

This page really dropped the ball

Broken Things
Mar 4, 2011

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

If you're trying to say that a roast dinner in a giant Yorkshire pud is afp you can forget it.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Sakurazuka posted:

If you're trying to say that a roast dinner in a giant Yorkshire pud is afp you can forget it.

Yeah but that looks like someone cut a cow's stomach in half and served its contents on a plate though

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

NotAnArtist posted:

Yeah but that looks like someone cut a cow's stomach in half and served its contents on a plate though

And?

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Sakurazuka posted:

The corn spears are pretty afp

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I momentarily forgot where I was posting, my bad

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

cyberia posted:

The corn spears are pretty afp

What?

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!

e - because I just realised I'm replying to Tiggum, in Australia we call them 'baby corn'

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

I know what they are, but why are they AFP?

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!

Tiggum posted:

I know what they are, but why are they AFP?

When was the last time you had a roast dinner with corn spears? I can understand serving corn on the cob but (most likely tinned) corn spears smacks of 'throw whatever poo poo is in the cupboard on this plate to balance out the brown' which is lazy and #wifematerial as gently caress.

edit to add some content:

Spagooter!

#breakfastinbed

#wifematerial #loosecorn

#masterchef

cyberia has a new favorite as of 05:07 on Jun 16, 2016

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

cyberia posted:

#breakfastinbed

Nothing says a healthy start to the day like 1500+ calories of frozen carbs and proteins

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

cyberia posted:

e - because I just realised I'm replying to Tiggum, in Australia we call them 'baby corn'

We say that in Canada too. I don't like them much because to me that taste like soil.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Xen Tricks posted:

Nothing says a healthy start to the day like 1500+ calories of frozen carbs and proteins

You eat that after you've spent your hour and a half lifting.

Also loving :laffo: if anyone wouldn't

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

NotAnArtist posted:

You eat that after you've spent your hour and a half lifting.

Also loving :laffo: if anyone wouldn't

LOL yeah fuckin jimmy dean patties and frozen kolaches breakfast of goddamn kings right there, it's like passing up a waygu steak amirite

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Xen Tricks posted:

LOL yeah fuckin jimmy dean patties and frozen kolaches breakfast of goddamn kings right there, it's like passing up a waygu steak amirite

A plate of protein salt and carbs doesn't need to be fancy to be delicious

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Some prefer their poo sandwiches dry

and other like it wet

Or not even as a sandwich at all!

Even the vegans can get in on it!

Poopballen! :geert:

Maybe I'm being a big baby about it, but it always looks to me like it's literally a big old poo poo on a bun. But Dutch snack food is gross in general.

Frikandel-

Kroket-

Kroket isn't really that bad, sorta like fried thick gravy, but you got to get used to it. But why fry gravy you ask?

Because why not fry everything!

There's a reason there's not really Dutch cuisine internationally. When my Dad came over to visit he wanted to get some good local food so we took him out to an Indonesian place.

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

"The person who seeks all their applause from outside has their happiness in another's keeping."
Dale Carnegie
Newest thing in KFC Thailand apparently.

Aristophanes
Aug 11, 2012

Quickly, bring me a beaker of wine, so that I may wet my mind and say something clever!
N-no pizza...rules...

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

left_unattended posted:

Basically a fast-food parma?

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010
All I can imagine that tasting like is salt. Salty cheese, salty chicken, salty breading, salty sauce. Ugh

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

"The person who seeks all their applause from outside has their happiness in another's keeping."
Dale Carnegie

Xen Tricks posted:

All I can imagine that tasting like is salt. Salty cheese, salty chicken, salty breading, salty sauce. Ugh

If your cheese is salty you might need to shower more.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!

left_unattended posted:

That looks more appealing than KFC Australia's newest menu item:

:wtc:

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

cyberia posted:

That looks more appealing than KFC Australia's newest menu item:

Besides it being inherently lovely because it's KFC, what's so bad about this? Pulled pork sandwiches are pretty standard fare so far as cheap meaty foods go. Or is it just really out of the ordinary to see that in Australia?

e: Like i'm curious what makes that look so much worse to you than that fake cheese/fake sauce chickenizza monstrosity?

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!

Xen Tricks posted:

Besides it being inherently lovely because it's KFC, what's so bad about this? Pulled pork sandwiches are pretty standard fare so far as cheap meaty foods go. Or is it just really out of the ordinary to see that in Australia?

e: Like i'm curious what makes that look so much worse to you than that fake cheese/fake sauce chickenizza monstrosity?

Mainly because it's pulled pork from KFC and they're about twelve months late to get in on the pulled pork craze which already swept through Australia's various fast food chains. It's just a really bizarre thing for them to sell with no apparent motivation behind it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

cyberia posted:

Mainly because it's pulled pork from KFC and they're about twelve months late to get in on the pulled pork craze which already swept through Australia's various fast food chains. It's just a really bizarre thing for them to sell with no apparent motivation behind it.

Fair enough, I thought there was something you found singularly revolting about it besides it just being a weird offering from a crappy fast food place. I also remember seeing that trend get posted about in this/the last iteration of this topic and thought it was the weirdest drat thing that you Aussies all of a sudden discovered something that had been eaten where I live for, uh, idk like 100+ years? Bizarre thing to become a food fad all of a sudden.