Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

As I mentioned, adahn at least had further reasons for voting me despite being wrong about them and that seems like a genuine town attempt at developing a case instead of latching which is what I think li and max did.

So you're calling me scum for not putting enough work into your case, but I've been clearly working on and casing other people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Workshop is beginning so buh bye for now, but just want to point out oh hey AA came back when summoned.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

As I mentioned, adahn at least had further reasons for voting me despite being wrong about them and that seems like a genuine town attempt at developing a case instead of latching which is what I think li and max did.

You have no comments on his interactions surrounding me? The soft-callout of scum without saying it, then saying he's neutral, then saying I'm town, and contradicting himself all along the way? NOTHING?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Better to lynch a townie than to have no lynch at all, come on boys the hammer's waiting.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Quidnose posted:

You have no comments on his interactions surrounding me? The soft-callout of scum without saying it, then saying he's neutral, then saying I'm town, and contradicting himself all along the way? NOTHING?

I'm working, god drat, haven't been following closely. I mean his waffling on you is about as bad as your flippant switching, so I didn't think too much about it. I looked for who was scummiest on my bandwagon because it's something I had followed closely.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
is it too late 2 get everyone to switch back to aa

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

dongsbot 9000 posted:

is it too late 2 get everyone to switch back to aa

AA didn't hammer me, if he's scum wouldn't I be dead??? He didn't even do 4th vote even though I'm easy to kill right now.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Adahn1986 posted:

AA didn't hammer me, if he's scum wouldn't I be dead??? He didn't even do 4th vote even though I'm easy to kill right now.

Who do you think is scum, Adahn? Still Moat & Li?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I'm working, god drat, haven't been following closely. I mean his waffling on you is about as bad as your flippant switching, so I didn't think too much about it. I looked for who was scummiest on my bandwagon because it's something I had followed closely.

I really dislike this post. Buhhhh.

If you're following closely enough to be pushing the argument about me flipping around on people that Adahn and Max have presented then I don't know why you have no opinions to offer here.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
lol I got a town read from Moat, he's around and also hasn't hammered/voted. Neither has dongs or AA. Strongest read is on Dawny for bandwagoning with you, pushing the turbo, and lying.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
I'd personally rather vote Moat than Adahn, is there time for people to read him over and give thoughts?

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Adahn1986 posted:

lol I got a town read from Moat, he's around and also hasn't hammered/voted. Neither has dongs or AA. Strongest read is on Dawny for bandwagoning with you, pushing the turbo, and lying.

Why a town read on Moat?

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Adahn1986 posted:

I've refuted every one of these points and you just call me a liar, so what is the point anymore?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I'm not gonna vote Moat, he reads like town.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

its literally the second half of his sentence, mmt

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

what if my favourite friend li dawny was scum

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Li Dawny posted:

I've refuted every one of these points and you just call me a liar, so what is the point anymore?

Saying you were joking isn't a refutation. You didn't say 'people are saying Adahn is scum', you said 'Adahn is scum, vote him' counting on Dongs' positive image of you to move the turbo forward.

I don't buy it.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Murmur Twin posted:

I'd personally rather vote Moat than Adahn, is there time for people to read him over and give thoughts?

Why?

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

dongsbot 9000 posted:

its literally the second half of his sentence, mmt

Well yeah but I've been saying "man moats case on me looks fake as hell" and yet for some reason no one seems to be factoring that in at all so I figured I'd see if Adahns opinion of Moat has changed since then.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Adahn1986 posted:

I forgot who you put where in your list.

So your scum picks right now are MMT and Li?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
No, just Dawny, though Max voting me seems odd, as he's saying he'd lynch me even if he thought I was town.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

His strongest case is on me for "jumping around" which hugely ignores the fact that he got that read from jokephase. I think his case is more for show than a real opinion.

Gonna be phonebound til deadline.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

##unvote I need to think about this.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Adahn1986 posted:

Saying you were joking isn't a refutation. You didn't say 'people are saying Adahn is scum', you said 'Adahn is scum, vote him' counting on Dongs' positive image of you to move the turbo forward.

I don't buy it.

Dongs has been talking the whole game about siding with Quidnose, not me. And I said what I believed, but in a joking way, that doesn't mean I was pushing a turbo. My vote on you was specifically because you were pushing a turbo on AA, as I said when I posted it, why would I push a turbo on you immediately afterword?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Adahn's posting looked like a major meltdown but now he's throwing out a ton of votes & opinions on people so unless he's trying to shotgun as much out as he can to confuse us...I just don't know. I did not expect him to do that.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

##vote moat

Just so i don't appear to be blowing smoke.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i mean the real thing of it is, if we're wrong, we're basically confirming town on a player that, generally speaking, isnt that best at making strong classes (no offense, bro)

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Unless someone shows up in the next 20 minutes our only options are Adahn or Max. I would be fine with either. Max could be a stronger choice, his play is real bad.

Moat is a dark horse option if AA is paying attention but I dunno about that.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i mean i would like to vote scum but if i were going to vote town id like to vote a strong town first as paradoxical as that sounds

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

yeah, like max

if max were confirmed town i would basically do anything he said

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I'm also feeling like if we gently caress this up it's going to color the opinion of whoever is stumped, and they'll just OMGUS onto their biggest contractor. Which makes me not want to gently caress this up.

HURMMMM.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I am :psyduck:ing about this pretty hard, lots of WIFOM in my brain currently

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

dongsbot 9000 posted:

yeah, like max

if max were confirmed town i would basically do anything he said

Just like you said you'd vote with quid, but still land on me?

At lunch now, rereading last couple of pages.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I dunno, even if you confirm a town it doesn't mean that person knows who scum is. Anyone can be wrong.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

is your name secretly max irl, a

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Just like you said you'd vote with quid, but still land on me?

At lunch now, rereading last couple of pages.

We have 14 minutes.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i'm going to ##vote moat because it rhymes and also their fifth post of the game said i was scummy

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

basically omgus has never led me wrong in my life ever

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I am concerned that AA is not paying attention to the deadline and we are going to no-dunk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I am also extremely unsure of what to do at this point, bahh.

• Locked thread