Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Everyone in this game playing real scummy :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
adahn1986 if youre scum you better be giving thanks to the new merciful dongsbot 9000 who stayed his blade arm even when blood shouldve been drawn

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Just vote me, I'm town and the most suspicious. I think moat is town, so if you lynch him and lynch me tomorrow that's two dead trees.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

quid if you go back on adahn ill hammer

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

##vote Moat

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

dongsbot 9000 posted:

quid if you go back on adahn ill hammer

It would put him at -2 if I went back, MMT moved.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i really feel like adahn is next-levelling me rn

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Dammit, I like Moat. I hope he's just really good at pretending to be cool.

##vote Moat

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I think we're going to nodunk. :\ MMT and AA are not paying enough attention to make an Adahn happen if we switched, and unless Adahn decides a moat flip is better than nothing we're kinda hosed with about 5min left.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

if i lose this game b/c i was too merciful to adahn1986, im never gonna be nice again, lol

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Or that could happen.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I don't think this was a good lynch, I hope I'm wrong.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
We should vote dong out and this is a serious vote. He has coasted on baseless votes and I am convinced he's not trying to solve the game.

Has openly admitted that he'd prefer to me too the entire game by agreeing to vote with quid and do what max said if he flipped town.

openly makes an omgus vote on moat.

Like it's not funny even as a gimmick it's counterproductive to the game. I dont feel like lynching Adahn and genuinely think hes town.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Li Dawny posted:

I don't think this was a good lynch, I hope I'm wrong.

You still think Adahn is the right choice, even with him throwing opinions every which way right now?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

We should vote dong out and this is a serious vote. He has coasted on baseless votes and I am convinced he's not trying to solve the game.

Has openly admitted that he'd prefer to me too the entire game by agreeing to vote with quid and do what max said if he flipped town.

openly makes an omgus vote on moat.

Like it's not funny even as a gimmick it's counterproductive to the game. I dont feel like lynching Adahn and genuinely think hes town.

You are too late but this will be helpful.

AR please don't deadline in the middle of the day thanks~

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
:gary::redhammer::yarg:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Quidnose posted:

I am concerned that AA is not paying attention to the deadline and we are going to no-dunk.

Why does it fall on me alone to hammer when dong can get by on his lovely vote?

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Quidnose posted:

You still think Adahn is the right choice, even with him throwing opinions every which way right now?

I was scumbros with him in a different game and he did the exact same thing before he was lynched.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Li Dawny posted:

I was scumbros with him in a different game and he did the exact same thing before he was lynched.

...why in the world didn't you offer this information before we hammered Moat.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Why does it fall on me alone to hammer when dong can get by on his lovely vote?

It was a numbers thing based on Inf & Max both being gone for deadline.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Well, the odds of me getting primed are slim since I'm probably getting turbo'd tomorrow, so at least I still get to be a stump.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Adahn1986 posted:

Well, the odds of me getting primed are slim since I'm probably getting turbo'd tomorrow, so at least I still get to be a stump.

This is not super helpful if you are town.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Well Dawny's talking out her rear end, what am I supposed to expect?

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Quidnose posted:

...why in the world didn't you offer this information before we hammered Moat.

Because one, I wasn't the only person in that game who's in this game and they all know it, and two everything I was saying was being ignored by everyone except Adahn who was turning it into arguments about semantics.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I mean I feel like that would have been helpful to bring up when I unvoted and gave that as the reason, dude. I wasn't in that game.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

lol @ everything

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
To save the forest, the trees implore the firefighter to clear cut one of their own, suspected of being an arsonist in disguise! But as they chop down Moatillata, all they end up with is sore arms, ruined wood, and an angry stump!

Moatillata, Tree, has been Stumped Day One!

Night falls upon Ferngully. You have 24 hours to submit night actions.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
It's irrelevant anyways. I'm a tree, so any bullshit she pulls is meaningless.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
The night passes without incident. Some of you swear you can smell gasoline, and there are rumors of trees being marked by red X's, but your friendly firefighting fairy folk insures you that everything is just fine!

Well, except for poor Moatillata.

Moatillata has become a STUMP and can no longer vote! Stumps do not count towards Arsonist victory condition.

No one has been set aflame. Day 2 begins.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (8): Adahn1986, Anomalous Amalgam, dongsbot 9000, Infinitum, Li Dawny, Max, Murmur Twin, Quidnose

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 18th, 2016 at 8:01 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Li Dawny?

More liek LIL SCUMMY

##vote Li Dawny

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
:bravo:

Lmao gj town

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Infinitum posted:

Li Dawny?

More liek LIL SCUMMY

##vote Li Dawny

I never even voted for Moat, how does that make me scummy?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

sorry moat

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Li Dawny posted:

I never even voted for Moat, how does that make me scummy?

I used my magical tree powers and decided I didn't like the vibe your posts gave off after catching up on the hundred or so posts after I went to sleep last night.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Infinitum don't ever change you are loving hilarious

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I didn't think he was faking non-chalance, but at least he'll be around to weigh in.

Quid, dongs, and AA seem to care about who gets lynched and who doesn't, which makes me think they lean town.

Max was pressed for time, but the flippancy with which he changed is troubling (he didn't feel good about the vote but was prepared to stump me regardless).

Dawny's case against me was built around actions she herself took (trying to get dongs to bandwagon on me was a bit scummy), as well as apparently my behavior prior to being lynched in another game. However, since she hasn't played with me when I was both scum and town, I hardly think it's fair of her to generalize my behavior.

We've got a lot of time, so I'm in no rush to vote, but I'm still most suspicious of Dawny and Max.

At the same time, I'd appreciate having heat fed my way, as my primacy as a lynch target will keep me from getting primed.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Moatillata posted:

Infinitum don't ever change you are loving hilarious

Sorry I pushed a case for you~

Thankfully it sparked a whole lot of content I can analyse now~

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

So stumpy, who are your picks for scum atm?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Infinitum posted:

Sorry I pushed a case for you~

Thankfully it sparked a whole lot of content I can analyse now~

No worries I'm not mad. I am literally laughing out loud. I actually kinda agree with you about dawny.

• Locked thread