Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

The last time I had takeout pizza, I had to request "no sauce" (I've got an uncomfortable bowel-splitting allergy to garlic/onions) and the cook looked at me like I'd just shot his dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Try just asking for breadsticks next time cause that's what it is.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Invalid Validation posted:

Try just asking for breadsticks next time cause that's what it is.

The local place only serves garlic bread. :smith:

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

It's a little weird that jupin brings up blocking people on twitter every episode.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Grapplejack posted:

It's a little weird that jupin brings up blocking people on twitter every episode.

If you're going to do something, these days, you have to fight an endless war against horrible people who do nothing but talk poo poo. In conclusion: gently caress the haters.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

The amount of fury they've generated over deliberately over-the-top comedic riffing is still kind of astounding. I love both Mothman Prophecies and Mystery Men and I don't have so much as a draft prepared to send in.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I mean we have people in this thread who think Andrew genuinely doesn't know how to pronounce certain words so yeah I can only imagine they poo poo they get from actual idiots.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Tender Bender posted:

I mean we have people in this thread who think Andrew genuinely doesn't know how to pronounce certain words so yeah I can only imagine they poo poo they get from actual idiots.

Maybe if they read a comic book

Dr Monkeysee
Oct 11, 2002

just a fox like a hundred thousand others
Nap Ghost

Vermain posted:

The amount of fury they've generated over deliberately over-the-top comedic riffing is still kind of astounding. I love both Mothman Prophecies and Mystery Men and I don't have so much as a draft prepared to send in.

The internet has taught me that most people take jokes very seriously.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
EAT poo poo

Shirec
Jul 29, 2009

How to cock it up, Fig. I

I miss Martin Cinemax :allears: I hope he makes a reappearance soon

if WHM ever had a gang tag

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Shirec posted:

if WHM ever had a gang tag

Promo code: HATE

HATE

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

Underrated insult right here.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Tender Bender posted:

I think it's the fact that he almost always pronounces them that way. Sorta like how they inexplicably call Doritos "Durita chips." Like their lack of comic book knowledge, I find it kinda endearing.

Corek
May 11, 2013

by R. Guyovich

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

I think it's the fact that he almost always pronounces them that way. Sorta like how they inexplicably call Doritos "Durita chips." Like their lack of comic book knowledge, I find it kinda endearing.

"Durita chips" comes from One Magic Christmas (a personal favorite episode).

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
"robit"

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude

enigmahfc posted:

Promo code: HATE

HATE

They get incredible mileage out of that promo code. It really turned the ads from some dreadful experience into an amazing opening act.
HATE

xzoto1
Jan 18, 2010

How's life in a bigger prison, Dae-su?
I think it's obvious the WHM gang reads this thread and I just wanted to say that your recent episodes have been loving stellar (not that past work isn't but you had me laughing even harder recently). Keep up the good work boys. I started this thread 1.5 years ago and we've made it through 100 pages of good discussion and hopefully plenty more will come.

Also, come to Canada damnit.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Until this episode, I legit thought that Don't Tell Mom The Babysitter's Dead and Adventures in Babysitting were the same movie. I spent the whole time wondering why they skipped the Thor part until the end.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

I've incorporated "gleep-glop aliens" into my vocabulary as of late.

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

xzoto1 posted:

I think it's obvious the WHM gang reads this thread and I just wanted to say that your recent episodes have been loving stellar (not that past work isn't but you had me laughing even harder recently). Keep up the good work boys. I started this thread 1.5 years ago and we've made it through 100 pages of good discussion and hopefully plenty more will come.

Also, come to Canada damnit.

dont go to canada. dont go anywhere
live shows suck

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

invisible or nonexistent, and should be treated as such

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

Yeah, gleep-glop covers so much of the nonsense in scifi it really comes in handy.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

I love using gleep-glops in my everyday life so much that my wife, who doesn't really listen to WHM, has started saying it.

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

xzoto1 posted:

I think it's obvious the WHM gang reads this thread
What makes you say that? Besides Eric posting here I mean

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

Crowetron posted:

Until this episode, I legit thought that Don't Tell Mom The Babysitter's Dead and Adventures in Babysitting were the same movie. I spent the whole time wondering why they skipped the Thor part until the end.

I legit watched Adventures in Babysitting in preparation of this episode. When The Babysitter's Dead I was like, "Wait, what? Oh yeah, are the 'Dishes are done, man' movie."

Count Chocula
Dec 25, 2011

WE HAVE TO CONTROL OUR ENVIRONMENT
IF YOU SEE ME POSTING OUTSIDE OF THE AUSPOL THREAD PLEASE TELL ME THAT I'M MISSED AND TO START POSTING AGAIN
I'm trying to get 'tall glasses of water' to catch on, but it hasn yet. OTOH, 'weed dad' from I Don't Even Own A Television was an instant hit.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Yaws posted:

What makes you say that? Besides Eric posting here I mean

Didn't they once read a letter that mentioned LOL STAIRS? Or am I confusing it with some other podcast

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

Didn't they once read a letter that mentioned LOL STAIRS? Or am I confusing it with some other podcast

No, they read one of those, and clearly didn't get the reference.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

OH GROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

Rageaholic fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Jun 17, 2016

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

Crowetron posted:

I really want an Adventures in Babysitting episode now, it's a goldmine of stuff to talk about. Not the least of which is that the brother's obnoxious friend would go on to be in the original cast of Rent.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

OH GROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP
so HE'S dead

(that might be my favorite "let's get this poo poo back on track" phrase )

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Illinois Smith posted:

so HE'S dead

(that might be my favorite "let's get this poo poo back on track" phrase )

That's one of my favorites

Steve is really underappreciated for some of his lines.

Count Chocula
Dec 25, 2011

WE HAVE TO CONTROL OUR ENVIRONMENT
IF YOU SEE ME POSTING OUTSIDE OF THE AUSPOL THREAD PLEASE TELL ME THAT I'M MISSED AND TO START POSTING AGAIN
"Fat American Ruins Australia" is the title of volume 2 of my autobiography.

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.
I enjoyed how the other two were so eager to bash Cheeseburger in Paradise but he was just happily recalling getting drunk at the airport.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Crowetron posted:

I somehow had it confused with Stop Or My Mom Will Shoot

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Speed 3: Sex Panther

Keanu Reeves as Keanu Reeves
Sandra Bullock as Sandra Bullock
Jason Patrick as Bryan (Brian?)
Dwayne Johnson, as the Sex Panther

This writes itself.

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.

Shirec posted:

I miss Martin Cinemax :allears: I hope he makes a reappearance soon

We need a whole episode with Martin Cinemax III, Eric Movie and put-upon G.H.W. Bush.

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

invisible or nonexistent, and should be treated as such
Down On His Luck George Lucas needs to be in there somewhere.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Brocktoon posted:

We need a whole episode with Martin Cinemax III, Eric Movie and put-upon G.H.W. Bush.

"Brian, did you sign me up for a podcast?! Not cool, Brian!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirec
Jul 29, 2009

How to cock it up, Fig. I

Guy Mann posted:

"Brian, did you sign me up for a podcast?! Not cool, Brian!"

Along with the Trickster and Jeremy

clickety-clack clickety-clack

Shirec fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Jun 18, 2016