Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
this is the best thread ever to exist on the forums. all due respect to those other threads but really, holy cow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

jase1 posted:

Wasn't even watching because I forgot the fight was tonight. So when do I get a thread name change dedicated to me? Yeah my ego is a bit out of control at this point but gently caress it this thread is a loving profit machine for me.

Id vote for you

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
jase1 you aren't betting that Trump will win the election are you?

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
I do drugs, gamble and hustle people for money does that sound like a Republican? Well actually it does but I am liberal all the way.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

jase1 posted:

I do drugs, gamble and hustle people for money does that sound like a Republican? Well actually it does but I am liberal all the way.

Well I didn't know what the odds were like or if you saw value or something

Bovada has Hillary at -225 and Trump at +195

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
Nah I will never bet on that stuff I will stick the the NBA playoffs, College and pro football and of course MMA.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
jase I always believed in you even when I posted in this thread saying you were a moron

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

jase1 posted:

Nah I will never bet on that stuff I will stick the the NBA playoffs, College and pro football and of course MMA.

jase did you bet on cleveland or Golden State? Thank you and I hope you keep getting rich.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

I had golden State. Even though Cavs are my home team it was a consensus among my gambling friends they would lose game one by at least 10. I am betting Cleveland ML for this next game I have seen Lebron take over games in person and I fully expect him to to practically win this game himself or keep it close. Smart play is cavs with the points but any time I can get a pissed off Lebron at 2-1 I will take it especially in the NBA finals. Lebron is a master in game 2's especially after losing game 1.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
God bless everyone who bet on the underdogs

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

jase1 posted:

I had golden State. Even though Cavs are my home team it was a consensus among my gambling friends they would lose game one by at least 10. I am betting Cleveland ML for this next game I have seen Lebron take over games in person and I fully expect him to to practically win this game himself or keep it close. Smart play is cavs with the points but any time I can get a pissed off Lebron at 2-1 I will take it especially in the NBA finals. Lebron is a master in game 2's especially after losing game 1.

thank you. I bet $60 on warriors winning the whole series (back when the playoffs started and the line was -150) and then I have two separate plays of $10 that Warriors win 4-2 and another $10 on Warriors winning 4-3. So I hope you win your moneyline tomorrow and Cleveland pushes it to at least 6 games.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Thanks for the thread name change! I am sure at UFC 200 I will lose every bet and it will be rescinded but I am basking in all its glory now!

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
nothing is as gratifying as a big jase1 win

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

origami posted:

jase I always believed in you even when I posted in this thread saying you were a moron

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Going to be really interesting to see who Brock is announced to be fighting and what the betting lines open at. In a sensible world he'd open up as a long odds dog (hasn't fought in four years, is probably still not eating a vegetable), but this is MMA and as such all sense and reason should be left at the door.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
I hope it's CM Punk

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

If Lesnar is a dog I will be betting on him.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

If Fedor makes quick work of his June 17 fight I'm thinking him. I want Brock to fight Hunt though.

Edit: jase hope you didn't put all of last night's winnings on the cavs tonight.

jabro fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Jun 6, 2016

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

we all agree that the Mark Coleman Commemorative UFC 200 Losing Bet is going to be on the Lesnar fight, right?

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

jabro posted:

If Fedor makes quick work of his June 17 fight I'm thinking him. I want Brock to fight Hunt though.

Edit: jase hope you didn't put all of last night's winnings on the cavs tonight.
My usual unit of 1k and I refuse to bet another dime on the cavs the rest of this series. If they win a game I may change it but gently caress the cavs. Speaking of which I'm going to game 3. Hope they win!

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

jase1 posted:

he will be

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

jase1 posted:

if Hunt's a dog you should be on him too

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Now that's it's Mark Hunt I am conflicted.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

jabro posted:

:getin:

The Duck of Death
Nov 19, 2009

Lid posted:

if Hunt's a dog you should be on him too

I'm guessing Hunt -160, Lesnar +130 or so for the opening odds.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Hunt would make Lesnar crumple up into a turtle with a stiff jab, or he could get wrestled horribly. It's like I can see the fight going both ways, but neither way is a close competitive fight.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
lol apparently Pinnacle opened Hunt as a +200 underdog and he's been bet down to around -180. Good on whoever got on board that train.

Personally, I will probably bet on Brock a bit to ensure his defeat.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

Lloyd Boner posted:

lol apparently Pinnacle opened Hunt as a +200 underdog and he's been bet down to around -180. Good on whoever got on board that train.

Personally, I will probably bet on Brock a bit to ensure his defeat.

yeah I'm thinking a Brock bet.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
i'm not gonna gamble for money anymore like a sucker. i'm just gonna stake 3 days to a week of probation on favorites now. sure, you may call me a retarded cowardly fag but the system works

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Biafraid
Jan 31, 2008

yeah.
5 on Fabio at +575 cause it's the right thing to do

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Biafraid posted:

5 on Fabio at +575 cause it's the right thing to do

I agree.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

1k on rory and 1k on cerrone and then 1k on both of those in a parlay and because I have no where else to post this I put 5k on cavs ml.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

jase1 posted:

1k on rory and 1k on cerrone and then 1k on both of those in a parlay and because I have no where else to post this I put 5k on cavs ml.

I hope you win all of these

I also hope lebron james wins a performance of the night bonus

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

jase1 posted:

good luck

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I got about 75 bucks on some different Rory bets

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
If Rory wins that's good, if he gets a finish that's very good and if he does it in the last 2 rounds that's insanely sick™

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Skip My Posts posted:

If Rory wins that's good, if he gets a finish that's very good and if he does it in the last 2 rounds that's insanely sick™

Sounds pretty good to me, good luck OP

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

jase1 posted:

Following the jase1 parlay with bagunatov (sic) thrown in.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Skip My Posts posted:

I got about 75 bucks on some different Rory bets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4