Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Jyrraeth posted:

I've tried the wasabi (:barf:) and the bacon Mac and cheese (OK, pretty bland) and I really wish i had the courage to taste the cappuccino one. Salsa one was probably OK, just never saw it.

Though I did try the cinnamon bun one and that one tasted like salty cinnamon toast crunch.

I am still not sure exactly what the Lay's Korean BBQ flavor actually tasted like, but they weren't bad, and they didn't taste like any other chips, so that was a win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JohnnyCanuck
May 28, 2004

Strong And/Or Free

quote:

Inspired by the creamy Thai coconut curry dish, these addictive ripple chips pack a punch of flavour with an aromatic seasoning blend that includes coriander, cumin, red pepper, turmeric, coconut and lemongrass. Ideal as an anytime indulgence or to round out your Thai food dinner party.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

90% sure they have these at the Superstore near me, I'll try some tonight.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Would. Probably more than once.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Swedish dill chips supremacy. :sweden:

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

San Francisco's $20 cup of coffee. That photo of hipsters makes me angry on some basic level.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

So these are OK but not great. They don't have a ton of flavour but it builds up you get a creamy coconut thing going with a little bit of heat to it. $2 for a bag, sure why not.

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

This is the best of those dumb fake flavors and the only one to provoke a visceral response for me. Just imagine the mix of grainy meaty and sweet watery fruit :whitewater:

Hello Meow
Nov 9, 2009
I never thought I'd have content for this thread, but I loving found it.
My friend just sent me this picture of some sort of hell burger. I have no idea what the gently caress you'd do to meat to make it look this hellish, but apparently someone did it.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

I don't think you're supposed to eat ulcers after you cut them out.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
lunar surface burger?

DekeThornton
Sep 2, 2011

Be friends!

axolotl farmer posted:

Swedish dill chips supremacy. :sweden:

Det enda som är bättre än vanliga dillchips är OLW Naturchips dill och gräddfil.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Hello Meow posted:

My friend just sent me this picture of some sort of hell burger. I have no idea what the gently caress you'd do to meat to make it look this hellish, but apparently someone did it.

you have to stab the pizza in the brain

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

Hello Meow posted:

Some kind of bean burger? Or lotus fruit burger?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Hello Meow posted:

Ahh, Kos, or some say Kosm... Do you hear our prayers?

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!
The post on hospital food was several pages back, but man, this thing looks alarming. The color and texture of that meat...

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

Hello Meow posted:

quote:

Best guess for this image: burger king burger patty

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
Every burger I was served in grade school looked like that. You steam a frozen patty and you get Ulcerative Colitis: The Foodening. Cover it in mustard and eat it. You'll probably die from burger cancer someday anyway, why not contribute now?

Edit: Just noticed the color on that, holy gently caress don't eat the ebolameat

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Hello Meow posted:

Looks bad meow

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Jyrraeth posted:

I've tried the wasabi (:barf:) and the bacon Mac and cheese (OK, pretty bland) and I really wish i had the courage to taste the cappuccino one. Salsa one was probably OK, just never saw it.

Though I did try the cinnamon bun one and that one tasted like salty cinnamon toast crunch.

Mango salsa was the worst, to me. The cappuccino one was surprisingly good. Its wonderful to dip in Cool Whip.

Tony Bologna
Sep 21, 2007

Talk real good 'cause I'm smart and stuff
I hope one day to enjoy all my favorite things through the medium of potato chips *opens a bag of "respectful political discussion" flavored snacks*

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

I FIND THIS IMAGE DEEPLY CONCERNING ON EVERY POSSIBLE LEVEL. Looks like some sort of art project?

Also, for that first one, DO NOT look at the google image results for Thach Tao, it is a very bad time.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Tony Bologna posted:

I hope one day to enjoy all my favorite things through the medium of potato chips *opens a bag of "respectful political discussion" flavored snacks*

Oh come on, who doesn't like a little snack of #2 pencil brittle now and again?

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Hello Meow posted:

Tony Bologna
Sep 21, 2007

Talk real good 'cause I'm smart and stuff

Quiet Feet posted:

Oh come on, who doesn't like a little snack of #2 pencil brittle now and again?

what is that bit of mush rushing down that bottle of Crush?

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

I'm the du du

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Tony Bologna posted:

what is that bit of mush rushing down that bottle of Crush?

I am distressingly sure that's candle wax, because to this person, a Crush bottle doesn't distract AT ALL from a romantic dinner of whatthefuckisit...

(Racks of rat ribs?)

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

The stuff in the bottle is latex. They're making movie props.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Scathach posted:

Never worked with that type before when I did stage makeup. I used to be real fun at Halloween...

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Hello Meow posted:

Can I have chemo with my cancerburger?

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

https://youtu.be/__vhIF1_7-A

Masao has returned

No pizza rules

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

"The person who seeks all their applause from outside has their happiness in another's keeping."
Dale Carnegie

Hello Meow posted:

It's been microwaved from frozen inside the bag. The outside cooks and looks like that.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Scathach posted:

Movie props, DIY :airquote: rib patties :airquote:, same difference

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben

Herr's chips are always dispiritingly soft and crumbly (like regular Lays, but worse) and all their flavors just taste like MSG. The Worst Chips.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!
There's a Finnish snack company that makes salty licorice flavoured chips. They taste like licorice... It's weird.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
I have half a bag of Red Rock Deli "Wagyu Beef & Wasabi Cream" crisps here. They unsurprisingly don't taste like either. It's just a kind of..bland taste with a slightly hot aftertaste and I'm not entirely sure if my sense of taste is on the fritz again or not. I was kind of hoping for either really bad or really good but they're just disappointingly plain.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!

Dienes posted:

The cappuccino one was surprisingly good. Its wonderful to dip in Cool Whip.

We made it half a page past this bizarre poo poo and no one thought to comment?

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

poop dood posted:

We made it half a page past this bizarre poo poo and no one thought to comment?

You did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Pingiivi posted:

There's a Finnish snack company that makes salty licorice flavoured chips. They taste like licorice... It's weird.

I would try this thing once. But then, I like salty licorice.