Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

poop dood posted:

We made it half a page past this bizarre poo poo and no one thought to comment?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

I have used 41 of 300 characters allowed.

EDIT:

Null of Undefined has a new favorite as of 19:42 on Jun 18, 2016

vuorikissa
May 1, 2007

Pingiivi posted:

There's a Finnish snack company that makes salty licorice flavoured chips. They taste like licorice... It's weird.

There's two in the stores here in Finland, even, and I tried them both.

http://www.realsnacks.fi/tuotteet/chipventures-salty-licorice These are the better of the two, the chips texture was fine, and the licorice flavor very weird, but not that bad.

And then there are these http://ec-fi.jwtdm.dk/chips/licorice/ (I think it's a Danish company), which taste about the same as the Finnish RealSnacks ones (though I like those better), but the texture -- it's horrible. It's like they soaked the chips in licorice flavored liquid and then let them dry, more or less, except that they managed to still seem wet. And the worst was the one chip I ate that had a big bubble in it, like potato chips sometimes do -- and it was filled with liquid. It was like a licorice-filled chips tumor. A "flavor explosion" of the worst kind. Never again.

(OK, I'm not buying the other ones ever again either. But the Honey Butter ones are really good! http://www.realsnacks.fi/tuotteet/chipventures-honey-butter )

cbservo
Dec 26, 2009

by exmarx

worthless. posted:

Would, have, and now I want some now.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

quote:

EDIT:

Ahh, a tasty plate of baby goatses

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Just going to quote this (and embed the video for helpfulness) because I think everyone just glossed over it.

No, pizza rules!

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

loving would, and do. I'm pretty sure I have some in the fridge.

These

Carlton Banks Teller
Nov 18, 2004

what manner of jizzcake...?

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

"The person who seeks all their applause from outside has their happiness in another's keeping."
Dale Carnegie

Chips in a soft serve milkshake is legitimately really good, so maaaaybe chips and cool whip is good too? That's just whipped cream in a can, right?

Zeth
Dec 28, 2006

Cluck you say?
Buglord
Fake whipped cream made out of mostly soybean oil. Comes frozen in a tub.

mrEkli
Feb 9, 2004
I was there.

left_unattended posted:

Chips in a soft serve milkshake is legitimately really good, so maaaaybe chips and cool whip is good too? That's just whipped cream in a can, right?

Cool whip is a strange kinda whipped sweet cream product in a tub.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

You got me craving Wendy's now

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

left_unattended posted:

It's a cappuccino-flavored chip crisp he was discussing so it isn't a hideous idea. Cool Whip is different from other types of whipped cream, though, in that it is much sweeter, more dense, and it's without the buttery taste that other kinds of whipped cream have.

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Rollersnake posted:

Herr's chips are always dispiritingly soft and crumbly (like regular Lays, but worse) and all their flavors just taste like MSG. The Worst Chips.

I actually like these a lot, clear your sinuses right out!

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Herr's chips are legit as gently caress

NinjaDebugger
Apr 22, 2008

subpar anachronism posted:

These are loving glorious and I wish they were more available here. I will have to check the grocery store tomorrow, dammit.

Pseudohog
Apr 4, 2007

Titus Sardonicus posted:

Just going to quote this (and embed the video for helpfulness) because I think everyone just glossed over it.

No, pizza rules!

I thought he was gone forever!

"Next time maybe I won't use sambuca"
Come on, keep adding alcohol to random things, you might get to do a collaboration with Sandra Lee!

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

mrEkli posted:

Cool whip is a strange kinda whipped sweet cream product in a tub.

Mmm, whipped vegetable shortening and HFCS.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Normally this makes everything out to be dogs, but instead the patty is full of frog fish monstrosities. Except for the sea lion in the upper left that looks as aghast at this as we are.

Have done this ages ago, would likely do so again but only with a much heartier fry and shake, or at Wendy's after midnight on the home stretch of a road trip. Or any sort of trip, really.

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

Cupkakke

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

subpar anachronism posted:

Those are my favorite chips ever, but they seem to have completely disappeared around here. I miss them :smith:

I tried 7-11's new Smoked Gouda flavored chips the other day. Bit overly salty, but not awful.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

NinjaDebugger posted:

These are loving glorious and I wish they were more available here. I will have to check the grocery store tomorrow, dammit.

Crow Jane posted:

Those are my favorite chips ever, but they seem to have completely disappeared around here. I miss them :smith:

I tried 7-11's new Smoked Gouda flavored chips the other day. Bit overly salty, but not awful.

Huh. I've seen these on a single shelf behind all the other chips in a drug store at the bus mall. Might need to try them out.

SketchyNick
Oct 15, 2005
Herr's creamy dill chips and jalapeno popper cheese puffs are amazing.

PyroDwarf
Aug 24, 2010
I bought a bag of these on goon reccomendation:

They said they were the best chips. They tasted like slightly spiced stale celery. Serves me right, I suppose.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Herr's Old Bay chips are better

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
Old Bay is overrated in general. I'll probably get kicked out of Baltimore for saying that, but it's true.

PyroDwarf
Aug 24, 2010

Crow Jane posted:

Old Bay is overrated in general. I'll probably get kicked out of Baltimore for saying that, but it's true.

Yep. It's just celery and chili powder. I don't get it. In other news, meet the latest food craze, the sushi donut!

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

PyroDwarf posted:

Yep. It's just celery and chili powder. I don't get it. In other news, meet the latest food craze, the sushi donut!

I'm not a big sushi eater but that looks like a lot of wasabi.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

That is a lot of wasabi.

Actually that is a lot of rice, too.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Pictured : pastry attaining sentience and subsequently experiencing true existential horror, crying out in their ugliness

Who the gently caress am I kidding I'd eat the plate too.

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles

SketchyNick posted:

Herr's creamy dill chips and jalapeno popper cheese puffs are amazing.

The popper puffs are loving delicious

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

too subtle.

/e wait it's not a loss edit, it's a google dream or whatever thing

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

My Lovely Horse posted:

That is a lot of wasabi.

Actually that is a lot of rice, too.

I think it's maybe avocado??? I hope it's avocado

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

It does look like avocado.

That's not a lot of avocado. :colbert:

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
So how much do they ask for those two lumps of white rice?

the_sea_hag
Oct 9, 2012
LOAF FANCIER

PyroDwarf posted:

Why does it have no fish.

czg
Dec 17, 2005
hi
Someone mentioned squirrel chips a few pages back, and it reminded me of these classic and delicious recipes.

Squirrel melts:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqo_GbzCjmg

Squirrel enchiladas:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtEMF9_qwlE&t=456s

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce

constantinople posted:

Why does it have no fish.

It's vegan?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
The fish (or any other meat that could be) is probably the red-orange strips, and another set of larger strips rolled into the flower shape.