Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Murmur Twin posted:

How have I been all over the place? If anything I feel like I've been a broken record this game.

I'm starting to grow mildly suspicious of LD - at first I had a town read on her because she seems to agree with me re: Adahn, but thinking about it further she might be doing that knowing that I'll just keep hammering away at him so she doesn't have to say anything.

Excuse me? I have made multiple cases against people, Adahn included. I told you all yesterday that I was going to be busy today, so don't call me scum for spending time with my family.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Quidnose posted:

MMT's insistence on Adahn being scum reads as fake. Her lumping me in with Adahn as a potential scumbuddy makes no sense, and I don't believe if she had actually read any of me she would be making that claim now.

The only other person she has really given an opinion on that I remember is Moat, who we know is town, and who she helped lock in as dunk yesterday by moving her vote off of Adahn after my unvote. Like I said, scum might actually be wanting more no-dunks than stumps, so I could see her doing this with Adahn as town.

Beyond that, I don't see her offering any reads. This is odd MMT play and the most damning thing right now is her trying to connect me and Adahn. Makes no sense with my play at EOD yesterday, and she should have seen and known that SINCE SHE WAS THERE AT THE TIME.

This post isn't sitting well with me at all. The only reason I "tried to connect Quid to Adahn" was that he had specifically asked me twice:

Quidnose posted:

MMT, who is Adahn's scum buddy?

---

I would like an answer to this:

Murmur Twin posted:

You'd have to be high on the list but I'm not trying to count chickens before they hatch. I feel like you're trying to move away from what I feel is a slam-dunk on Adahn for what I believe a lukewarm lead on AA.

His whole defense is that a Quid/Adahn scumteam doesn't make sense - and that's probably true, I hadn't really re-read D1 when I answered that question. I'm starting to think it's possible that me/Adahn is a town slapfight that scum Quid is using to push a narrative. His case on me is threefold:

(a) that my casing Adahn comes off as fake (how?)
(b) that I'm not working hard on casing other people (I was casing the person I thought I had a strong read on and trying to get other people to see my POV; that's normal town play imo)
(c) that I attempted to tie Quid/Adahn as scumbos (I only went down that road after Quid asked me to; I acknowledge that Adahn/Quid is probably not the scumteam)

I'd like to see one of those Quid posts where he goes over my posts with a fine-toothed comb and gives examples of how I'm his strongest suspect, because I think he's faking this read. I don't think town Quid would have accused me of faking an opinion without showing a bunch of examples of it.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Now now, we're all children of the forest here, no need to fight amongst ourselves.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Li Dawny posted:

Excuse me? I have made multiple cases against people, Adahn included. I told you all yesterday that I was going to be busy today, so don't call me scum for spending time with my family.

That's fair - if anything I have a null read on you. I was just saying that I can see a world in which you're scum.

I'm also going to be gone for most of tonight (leaving in roughly 3 hours) and a lot of tomorrow.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
lumpen list

town:

me
moat
quidnose
adahn1986

?:
li dawny
infi
max

??
mmt

scumbo:
aa

i feel like one of mmt or max migth be scum but im 2 lazy to read posts

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I dunno I'm really feeling AA as scum now and if an AA lynch happens that's totally on Max.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

I'm at a music festival in the woods all weekend but apparently i have service this year.

When is the deadline

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Quidnose posted:

I'm at a music festival in the woods all weekend but apparently i have service this year.

When is the deadline

8 EST. Getting on a plane soon.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

4.5 hours.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Quidnose posted:

When is the deadline

No poo poo, what fest? :j::respek::v:

If players in the game were cool with it would it be possible to push the deadline back to like Monday? I want to, like, interact with people before we go and vote someone but I'm afraid that a Saturday evening deadline is going to mess that up.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

MMT is actually reading and posting opinions now. Feel better there.

I see AA has still not posted an opinion at all other than how he isn't scum. ##vote AA

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
He posted a list. I honestly don't like how he's least suspicious of me, though.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Murmur Twin posted:

No poo poo, what fest? :j::respek::v:

If players in the game were cool with it would it be possible to push the deadline back to like Monday? I want to, like, interact with people before we go and vote someone but I'm afraid that a Saturday evening deadline is going to mess that up.

dunk aa and the deadline isnt a problem

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
MMT gets to make her choice like everyone else. She and Dawny would probably rather see me lunched today but infin might make it for the hammer if he's so inclined.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Tired sleepy half awake 5:30am Infinitum does stupid thing so he can have a proper sleep in on Sunday.

##vote AA

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

:redhammer:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

dongsbot 9000 posted:

lumpen list

town:

me
moat
quidnose
adahn1986

?:
li dawny
infi
max

??
mmt

scumbo:
aa

i feel like one of mmt or max migth be scum but im 2 lazy to read posts

Ah they're called lumpen lists

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
The suspense is killing me. I'm gone for a loving hour and I miss hammer again

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Well I'm getting on a plane so I will probably miss the flip.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

After re-reading Quid he's flying up my list but it feels like a tough sell on a Saturday afternoon hours before deadline while he's stuck on a phone :ohdear:

I don't think the way AA didn't vote for Moat is inherently suspcious - I feel like Quid is trying to build on a case there knowing that Max is suspicious of him.
I don't like that he asked me to name a scumbuddy for Adahn and then used my answer to push momentum on me (if Adahn is town, that question is a huge red herring)
I'm suspicious that he claims to not understand my case on Adahn / that he thinks Adahn is town because he called a bunch of other players town.

Quidnose posted:

I don't understand why you have a problem with these cases MMT. This looks like town thinking to me. Can you explain again why you think he's just calling people town and doing nothing else, beacause he's definitely not here.

People should click on that quote and re-read that interaction. I feel sure that town Quid would have read Adahn's posts and accused him of hedging / not making strong reads - the only reason I can think of that those quotes would make Quid have a strong town read on Adahn is if Quid already knows his alignment.

If it comes down to voting AA to avoid a no-lynch I would do it but my preference would be to extend the deadline (if AR / other people are cool with it)

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Or not! LOL

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Is it firefly quid? Also if AA flips wrong I fear you may be next

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
If AA flips town I'm totally lost this game.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I bought a new shirt. Also, yay.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Where's the fliiiiiiiiiiiiiiip.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I even bought plane wifi for this.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
I was away from precious Internet, I will flip in a moment!

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
The trees conferred once again, this time more certain of their suspicions. As they asked their firefighting fairy to intercede with her axe, it only took one blow to reveal the Arsonist within!

Anomalous Amalgam, Scum Aligned Arsonist, has been CHOPPED Day 2

Night 2 begins, you have 24 hours or until all actions are in!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Anomalous Amalgam (5): Max, Adahn1986, dongsbot 9000, Quidnose, Infinitum
Adahn1986 (1): Murmur Twin, Infinitum, Infinitum
Max (1): Anomalous Amalgam
Li Dawny (0): Infinitum, Infinitum, Infinitum, Infinitum
Infinitum (0): dongsbot 9000, dongsbot 9000
dongsbot 9000 (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam
Murmur Twin (0): Adahn1986, Quidnose, Adahn1986, Quidnose

Not Voting (1): Li Dawny

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 18th, 2016 at 8:01 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 hour, 37 minutes.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Another night goes by...but this time it does not go by peacefully.

The smell of burning wood is thick in the air, and the next day...

Infinitum, Town Aligned Tree, has been BURNED Night 2!

Day 3 begins!

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
##vote: mmt

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Also drat quid gj with the day one call

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
##unvote

Sorry sorry gently caress

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Moatillata posted:

##vote: mmt

Moatillata, Town Aligned Stump, has been RAVAGED BY PISSED OFF TERMITES and is DEAD FOREVER

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

rip

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Moatillata posted:

##unvote

Sorry sorry gently caress

:ghost: lol :ghost:

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
DAY THREE CONTINUES

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Absurd Revolver posted:

Moatillata, Town Aligned Stump, has been RAVAGED BY PISSED OFF TERMITES and is DEAD FOREVER

Gdi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

lynch mmt tomorrow max today yolo

• Locked thread