Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

dongsbot 9000 posted:

surd is gonna claim like 1-shot vig or smth after u put the pressure on him after lynching me and infi mark my words

no actually im VT and I'll admit that right now

in fact im fairly certain i know the whole c9++ setup, but will reserve my thoughts until the next flip can help confirm it

what I do know is that you make bad excuses to try and justify two mislynches while trying to push a third on just as much evidence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
btw dongs is going to try and claim cop/town rb after the Inf flip

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...

Absurd Revolver posted:

no actually im VT and I'll admit that right now

in fact im fairly certain i know the whole c9++ setup, but will reserve my thoughts until the next flip can help confirm it

what I do know is that you make bad excuses to try and justify two mislynches while trying to push a third on just as much evidence

elmao

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Absurd Revolver posted:

btw dongs is going to try and claim cop/town rb after the Inf flip

wow o wow

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

flailing

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

yeah im gonna claim pr after i said i was ok w/ dying today

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
who would flail at no votes, you're just losing the loving game for town

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

smh

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

dongsbot 9000 posted:

yeah im gonna claim pr after i said i was ok w/ dying today

scum at low pressure almost always say they're okay with dying

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Absurd Revolver posted:

im going to laugh when dongs pushes us all into a third mislynch in a row

not making the same mistake three times, i trusted you dongs

##vote dongsbot

This is exactly how I feel which is why I'm voting dongs.

Infinitums long post of reads kinda is making me lean town on him. He hasn't really pinged me as scum throughout the game anyway but the reads here I mostly agree with.

Keanes post history is extremely weak. It's a whole lot of random votes with no actual content or commentary on the game. Leaning scum here because of meta reasons - he always posts random poo poo like this but def at least tries to play when town.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

This is exactly how I feel which is why I'm voting dongs.

Infinitums long post of reads kinda is making me lean town on him. He hasn't really pinged me as scum throughout the game anyway but the reads here I mostly agree with.

Keanes post history is extremely weak. It's a whole lot of random votes with no actual content or commentary on the game. Leaning scum here because of meta reasons - he always posts random poo poo like this but def at least tries to play when town.

Keane just went through some lovely poo poo with his job, so I give any meta reads right now a grain of salt, but otherwise I agree

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

who else is scum other than me absurd, u can even assume ill flip scum if thatll induce an actual answer from u instead of just scumflection

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

dongsbot 9000 posted:

who else is scum other than me absurd, u can even assume ill flip scum if thatll induce an actual answer from u instead of just scumflection

INFINITUM IS. You are also, but infinitum is.

Dong who do you think is scum again? I dont feel like going back and checking if you said who

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

infi, surd, some1

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

dongsbot 9000 posted:

probably tomm or MG3, depending on how I feel about the latter's posts, especially with his latest posts feeling really bussy now that you're under pressure

but it's probably tomm

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
also it's father's day and I am twice over a dad so I might not be around for deadline

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

no one cares

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

your scum strat is already set: try to misdunk me (might succeed tbh) and then try to push a lurker lynch to win you dont even need to post for the rest of the game tbh

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

dongsbot 9000 posted:

your scum strat is already set: try to misdunk me (might succeed tbh) and then try to push a lurker lynch to win you dont even need to post for the rest of the game tbh

if you want we can lynch ur buddy tomm today and when he flips scum we can just dunk you tomorrow

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

ok mags, i think hte scum team is infi/surd/tomm now

i thought tomm was gonna be a bus but i wasnt sure b/w him and keane (dont have a good read on him) or an (think hes town siding w/ scum cuz dont think all 3 scum would brazenly just try to dunk me out of the gate)

mags i trust u and flerp so if ur playing me gg

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

im not convinced that town is gonna win this game but surd please post nice things about me rn in scumdoc so i know we're still friends after this

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Yeah I think keane had a good point on tomm. I think he's scummy.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
What point was that exactly?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
keane made no points about tomm he just voted for him

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

CCKeane posted:

It's the weekend after I quit a job so basically ##vote Tommunist

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

What point was that exactly?

yeah that was some impressive me2ing instead of an actual case, much like MG3s output lately

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i dont see a point in lynching tomm this day. if he is town, that doesnt give town any info. we just killed a lurker who provided essentially nothing and leaves us in the dark still. id rather lynch a townie who is suspicious and posting whose death will give us something rather than a townie whose death will give us nothing.

if he's scum, then that's cool, but that still doesn't help us find anymore scum. he's a non-entity pretty much. the scum will bus tomm because it doesnt hurt them that much and he's a lurker so that's an easy bus. we have at least two other scum to find if we assume tomm is a scumbo. we need to find them because they're the biggest threats atm.

im also very skeptical that tomm is scum. if i thought tomm was surefire scum then yeah id probably him lynch today, but the risk of having a useless lynch when the next day will be lylo (assuming there are 3 scums) is pretty much a death sentence for town.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Absurd Revolver posted:

yeah that was some impressive me2ing instead of an actual case, much like MG3s output lately

I forgot he didn't actually make a point on him, but I saw what he meant when he made his original vote on tomm. If you read keanes first vote on tomm it's easy to intuit what he voted for using context clues

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

flerp posted:

i dont see a point in lynching tomm this day. if he is town, that doesnt give town any info. we just killed a lurker who provided essentially nothing and leaves us in the dark still. id rather lynch a townie who is suspicious and posting whose death will give us something rather than a townie whose death will give us nothing.

if he's scum, then that's cool, but that still doesn't help us find anymore scum. he's a non-entity pretty much. the scum will bus tomm because it doesnt hurt them that much and he's a lurker so that's an easy bus. we have at least two other scum to find if we assume tomm is a scumbo. we need to find them because they're the biggest threats atm.

im also very skeptical that tomm is scum. if i thought tomm was surefire scum then yeah id probably him lynch today, but the risk of having a useless lynch when the next day will be lylo (assuming there are 3 scums) is pretty much a death sentence for town.

i'm pretty sure tomm is lurking scum, but you're right that it isn't the best lynch we could make given how passive he's been this game

right now I'm more interested in the scumslip MG3 just made

tell us more about your case on tomm

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

AR for a dude who keeps accusing me of "me too"ing your content in this game is largely forgettable.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

It's not a scum slip

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

MG3 posted:

It's not a scum slip

Absurd Revolver posted:

tell us more about your case on tomm

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Go back and read tomms first vote on me. That post + his lurking will tell you why he's scum.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Do I have to do everything for you

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

flerp, ru gonna vote for me or infi toddy

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Hello mafia thread.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

CCKeane posted:

Hello mafia thread.

Hi

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

How are you my friend?

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Infinitum (2): MG3, dongsbot 9000
dongsbot 9000 (2): AnonymousNarcotics, Infinitum, Infinitum, Absurd Revolver
Tommunist (1): CCKeane
AnonymousNarcotics (1): SirSamVimes
MG3 (1): Infinitum

Not Voting (2): flerp, Tommunist

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 19th, 2016 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 4 hours, 29 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

CCKeane posted:

How are you my friend?

Doing well, u?

• Locked thread