Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

I had a uniform in elementary school and I did that. Beat that taste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

If you're passing this up, you're missing out. ANarc has put together a pretty cool setup and you should go play it.

:colbert:

TIA

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Quidnose posted:

Ticketmaster stuff has gone live, lots of concerts (but none currently if you live in California)

http://concerts.livenation.com/microsite/settlement

:five:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

GulagDolls posted:

i wear the japanese teen uniform

I am the character who doesn't, and is allowed to dress as a duck for some reason

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Quidnose posted:

Ticketmaster stuff has gone live, lots of concerts (but none currently if you live in California)

Everything in florida is in west palm beach and miami, none of them particularly appealing enough to drive for 4 hours for.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I'm probably gonna take a group of friends to see Flight of the Conchords and then get my mom tickets for Heart in Tampa.

Boyz II Men, Seal, and Boston are loving tempting, though.

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

You only delay the inevitable. All of this island will soon belong to me.

Hi nerds! I went to NY this weekend and met Keane and he was really cool, would recommend. Anyway see ya

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm going to NYC to meet Keane in November. It's the most exciting thing in my life.

Also maybe see a play or something I dunno.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Asiina posted:

I'm going to NYC to meet Keane in November. It's the most exciting thing in my life.

Also maybe see a play or something I dunno.

Wow harsh

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
The only thing that even remotely interests me and is in a viable location for me to actually go to is Korn in October, and even that is meh.

It expires in 2020 though so I'm gonna sit on it and wait for something better to come along.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
the only interesting things for me is joan jett, weezer, and counting crows.

i mean that isn't that bad, all three of those are worth seeing

Max
Nov 30, 2002

This post is nothing.

Max fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Jan 15, 2017

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Max posted:

If one were to visit the Higher Pictures Gallery in NYC starting from the 28th through the next 5 weeks, you will see my artwork hanging on the walls. Go, marvel at how people could consider stick figure renditions of famous photographs art and then come back here and talk about how much you hate me.

I don't like to leave my apartment but that is sorely tempting.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I have my stomach in knots trying to figure out how it's going to be reported on. Like, I don't know how it's going to be received.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Max posted:

I have my stomach in knots trying to figure out how it's going to be reported on. Like, I don't know how it's going to be received.

Are art critics generally nice?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'm not kidding, these are actual stick figure drawings on index cards that are going to be framed and sold. I really have no idea how people outside the photography world are going to read it.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Max posted:

I'm not kidding, these are actual stick figure drawings on index cards that are going to be framed and sold. I really have no idea how people outside the photography world are going to read it.

I think the best thing to do is spend more time imagining their reactions. You only have 1 more week and it's best to have all your bases covered.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Sounds interesting to me though!

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Max posted:

If one were to visit the Higher Pictures Gallery in NYC starting from the 28th through the next 5 weeks, you will see my artwork hanging on the walls. Go, marvel at how people could consider stick figure renditions of famous photographs art and then come back here and talk about how much you hate me.

This is walking distance from me I'm going to go and tell people you are a cool dude who only farted on one baby.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Max posted:

Maybe I'll venture down to NYC for that just to say "I know the artist"

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

I want to see photographs of your stick figure drawings of photographs Max

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Don't worry, I'll introduce you to him.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Keane is a decent dude but for all of his engineering skill he has yet to design a chair his butt does not destroy

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Keane's butt is so big his former supervisor got exhausted just trying to get it through a door.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

Maybe I'll venture down to NYC for that just to say "I know the artist"

:same:

Mafia goon crew meetup in NYC?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Podima posted:

I am down to do this again

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Is everyone in NYC, Florida, Australia or Canada? Come to Texas. The sun is hot. Public transportation is mostly a joke and we have the biggest honky-tonk in the the U.S., possibly the world. Whatever a honky-tonk is...

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I <3 weezers old stuff

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Spiros posted:

I <3 weezers old stuff

I don't think there's a single bad song song on the Blue Album.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Is everyone in NYC, Florida, Australia or Canada? Come to Texas. The sun is hot. Public transportation is mostly a joke and we have the biggest honky-tonk in the the U.S., possibly the world. Whatever a honky-tonk is...

I'm in Boston so not really NYC but it's close.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Podima posted:

NAME A DATE. PROVE YOU'RE SRS.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

I'm in Boston so not really NYC but it's close.

Same but central Jersey.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

NAME A DATE. PROVE YOU'RE SRS.

I'm sitting in the ABQ airport you little poo poo! Let me get home first and see what my weekends look like for the next month or so.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I don't think there's a single bad song song on the Blue Album.

Or Pinkerton.

All downhill from there.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Max posted:

hi can u do this in late august instead please

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Max posted:

I don't need to see this in person to talk about how much I hate you.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Quidnose posted:

It wont let me use my vouchers on any of the listed concers :/

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

PBS Newshour posted:

the only interesting things for me is joan jett, weezer, and counting crows.

i mean that isn't that bad, all three of those are worth seeing

Counting Crows are one of my favorite bands to see in concert and was who I was trying to get tickets for :(

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

probably gonna be counting crows. or maybe...gwen stefani!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
https://crowscrowscrows.itch.io/the-temple-of-no