Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max
Nov 30, 2002

You see zero problem with what you just said?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Max posted:

How am I Mafia dading?

And how weak is it to just take zero ownership of your vote?

Max posted:

Like, to me, low effort = not much info to go on, and I would never want something like that near the end when it's better for town to have a lot of info, both in claims and post history, to succeed.

Max posted:

That's just not how I play.

Max posted:

:shrug:

You're cool and all, but I don't like low effort players being near endgame if I have any say in it, unless you are actually the firefighter in this case.

You don't see this as Mafia dadding?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Max posted:

Scum just says "hey confirmed town, here is my vote" and then takes zero ownership if wrong.

Except I'm not scum. Yet, my opinions can't be fully trusted because I'm not confirmed. Dawny's are 100% town. Having two votes that are 100% pure town (fern gully and dawny) is good town play.

It seems to be a decent way to take advantage of a tree stump. Yeah, we can listen to their opinions as we see fit. I'm giving her a vote. She can choose not to tell me what to do if she likes, but if she says, "Adahn, vote _____" then it's done.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Going on a boat and we have lots of time, so work it out as you please.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
oh im ferngully btw

n1: douse quid
n2: douse quid
n3: douse MYSTERY

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Li Dawny posted:

You don't see this as Mafia dadding?

That's how Iv'e been posting for years. I guess the definition of Mafia dading had changed, because I just see myself explaining why I find someone suspicious / why I want to vote them.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Adahn1986 posted:

Except I'm not scum. Yet, my opinions can't be fully trusted because I'm not confirmed. Dawny's are 100% town. Having two votes that are 100% pure town (fern gully and dawny) is good town play.

It seems to be a decent way to take advantage of a tree stump. Yeah, we can listen to their opinions as we see fit. I'm giving her a vote. She can choose not to tell me what to do if she likes, but if she says, "Adahn, vote _____" then it's done.

I don't know that you're not scum, so I see you trying to not take ownership for this vote.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Like if I was a stump and you had given me your vote, I would have made you vote yourself because there is no way I can trust that gambit.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Max posted:

That's how Iv'e been posting for years. I guess the definition of Mafia dading had changed, because I just see myself explaining why I find someone suspicious / why I want to vote them.

You saying that you find someone suspicious is one thing, you saying someone should/shouldn't play a certain way is Mafia dadding.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Li Dawny posted:

You saying that you find someone suspicious is one thing, you saying someone should/shouldn't play a certain way is Mafia dadding.

I'm saying that I have an idea of how town should act. I don't really like playing with low effort posters, and try to avoid games with them most of the time. You don't have to listen to my advice if that's how you're taking it, but I see someone low effort posting and I just think that's scummy in my mind, and is how I've been playing for years now.

This is like, the third time I've been accused of it in the past month, fyi, and is part of a more meta discussion after the game is over honestly.

How do YOU feel about Adahn now that he's given you his vote?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Ahhh so dongs is ferngully. That settles that then. Quid and dongs on my town list, MMT and Max possible arsonist. I lean further MMT now as the only thing that had her cleared of suspicion for me was the soft claim of fern gully.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Max posted:

How do YOU feel about Adahn now that he's given you his vote?

It's weird, and I've been suspicious of Adahn for a while. It could be a gambit, and it's a pretty brilliant one if it is, but I'm not entirely sure if it is. I would love to lynch him just because he's loving rude, but I'm not sold on him being scum.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Also, the fairy's name is Crysta.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

I think at this point it's probably MMT.

Max and Adahn have both been hard targets of AA consistently, with Dongs being a late addition and....I don't think MMT being mentioned at all. I know my track record isn't good reading AA right now but he soft pushed Li and jumped off her and she was town, and I can't remember him talking about MMT at all. So that might be something.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

And it terms of bad casework, MMT's "Quidnose is not using logic" makes as much sense as AA's "Quidnose is misrepresenting me!" D1 case, so, there's that. Might have been trying to unite behind going after me in different ways and away from each other.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
I'm here and I'm going to take some time on this one to do a full re-read. My initial thought until he claimed was that dongs was the last scum but if he's claiming FG without a counter, I buy it.

My "child of the forest" thing was just me citing the flavor of this game (and chuckling at the fact that my avatar is, in fact, a tree version of me). I'm not Fern Gully.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Murmur Twin posted:

I'm here and I'm going to take some time on this one to do a full re-read. My initial thought until he claimed was that dongs was the last scum but if he's claiming FG without a counter, I buy it.

My "child of the forest" thing was just me citing the flavor of this game (and chuckling at the fact that my avatar is, in fact, a tree version of me). I'm not Fern Gully.

My bad then, I misinterpreted.

You're my strongest scum read, as you kind of have been all game.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Adahn1986 posted:

You're my strongest scum read, as you kind of have been all game.

That's fair enough. I definitely defended AA, helped push Moat, and agreed with the case on LD, so I probably should be high on people's lists.

The way I see it:
- Dongs is probably town, since he claimed FG and wasn't countered.
- Adahn is probably town (!!) - I just can't imagine scum faking catching a FG softclaim from me and backing off.

So right now I'm eyeing Max and Quid heavily. Of the two, based on my thoughts as they've evolved throughout the game, is that Quid is the last scum (who spent the early game bussing AA).

Quidnose posted:

Also please re-read all of those AA quotes. They literally respond to no one. You can read that as AA fully having a conversation with himself and that's hella weird.

Despite the fact that Quid was correct, I'm suspicious of this particular case. It doesn't feel like a natural town thought process, it feels like Quid wanted to show suspicion on AA and needed material.

Quidnose posted:

So yes, I do think you think Adahn is acting scummy, and I don't see why you are acting like you're not.

I still maintain that this quote is not something you say to someone you think is scum and is indicative of Quid faking a read on AA.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Also, when I compare Quid's push on AA d1 (which was dropped to pursue Moat) versus Max's push on AA d2 (which he saw through to completion), I feel much stronger about Max as town than I do Quid.

Quidnose posted:

And it terms of bad casework, MMT's "Quidnose is not using logic" makes as much sense as AA's "Quidnose is misrepresenting me!" D1 case, so, there's that. Might have been trying to unite behind going after me in different ways and away from each other.

I'd like to think that I'm providing sources for the things I find scummy about you but if anyone doesn't understand anything I say I'd encourage them to call me out on it.

Quidnose posted:

Max, why is AA scum? You are advocating an information dunk and have not cased him beyond "I think you made good points." I don't even know which points you think are good.

Quidnose posted:

AM.

I.

SCUM.

ADAHN.

When pressure actually was starting to mount on AA d2, I feel like Quid was subtly trying to move suspicion elsewhere.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Adahn1986 posted:

I'm comfortable with letting confirmed town decide today's lynch.

Dawny, you decide where my vote goes today. If you think I'm scum, have me vote myself. I'm not kidding around. Don't use vote hashtags, just tell me in the thread.

C'mon Adahn, you can do better than this! Don't use someone else's opinion to hide from making cases. I personally feel like either Quid or myself should be the lynch today, so I'd like to hear specifically what is fueling your opinions on the two of us.

I'd like to request that no one rushes anything today because I want to play endgame Mafia but will be busy for the next few hours.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Well, I thought you were ferngully and that it was going to come down to me or Max. I've only really been hounding him because I saw no other alternative.

I feel much stronger about you being scum, MMT, and I'm not going to stop making cases, though I am on vacation and on my phone this week so it's not as easy as it could be. I've actually written and lost posts which is frustrating, but oh well.

I stand by my choice, though. Why shouldn't Dawny get a vote? Because AA made some inconsistent mentions of her in his posts? The fact that I haven't been lynched doesn't make my opinion any more valuable than hers. In fact, because we KNOW that she's town, I wager it's more valuable. Two confirmed town is a powerful voting bloc with one scum remaining.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Adahn1986 posted:

Well, I thought you were ferngully and that it was going to come down to me or Max. I've only really been hounding him because I saw no other alternative.

I feel much stronger about you being scum, MMT, and I'm not going to stop making cases, though I am on vacation and on my phone this week so it's not as easy as it could be. I've actually written and lost posts which is frustrating, but oh well.

I stand by my choice, though. Why shouldn't Dawny get a vote? Because AA made some inconsistent mentions of her in his posts? The fact that I haven't been lynched doesn't make my opinion any more valuable than hers. In fact, because we KNOW that she's town, I wager it's more valuable. Two confirmed town is a powerful voting bloc with one scum remaining.

I know this will absolutely come across as mafia dad: The point of you voting is that you commit to a vote so that we can later analyze it and say "yes, I think this was a town vote" or not. By ceeding your vote to another player, you are removing yourself from the equation, which makes your vote, whatever it is, meaningless if another player is dictating it. It also looks scummy, since, as scum, you can hide behind the reasoning of "well, I wasn't the one that decided to vote that way, someone else did." It's super suspicious and I have a lot of trouble letting it go right now because I feel like once you publicly say "If you want me to vote myself, I'll do it" we are almost, almost obligated to make you do just that to make you put your money where your mouth is.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
That's up to Dawny. And if I'm the lynch today I doubt you'll need her vote to do it.

And while my actual vote will be determined by Dawny, I will straight up tell you where my opinions lie, so you have plenty of content to analyze.

Am I sitting here quietly while she dictates? No. I'm saying that MMT would be my pick, knowing that I mistook her for Fern gully and was suspicious of her for a long time.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
i want to let you guys know that every time you call the fairy ferngully I die a little inside so good job

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Absurd Revolver posted:

i want to let you guys know that every time you call the fairy ferngully I die a little inside so good job

I sincerely hope that I started that.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Adahn1986 posted:

That's up to Dawny. And if I'm the lynch today I doubt you'll need her vote to do it.

And while my actual vote will be determined by Dawny, I will straight up tell you where my opinions lie, so you have plenty of content to analyze.

Am I sitting here quietly while she dictates? No. I'm saying that MMT would be my pick, knowing that I mistook her for Fern gully and was suspicious of her for a long time.

I can't rationally respond to this right now because it's making me mad IRL so I'm going to step away for the moment and come back later. We have time and since we are essentially near end game, I'm fine taking the time to go through this.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

(I lied before, now I'm going to be afk for a few hours but will be back later)

Analyzing Quid's posts that occurred on D2 (when AA was eventually lynched):

Quidnose posted:

I actually am really willing to vote AA purely for the way he is misrepresenting his play at EOD yesterday. He's acting like this hammer came in and procured him from continuing to offer an opinion. This is false. The hammer came in because there were LITERALLY >5 minutes at the time it occurred. AA was not posting in a manner at the time that made any of us think he was actually paying attention to the thread.

The town thing to do in this case is to say "yeah I kinda hosed that up, I didn't realize how close to deadline we were when I started a reread and I was focusing on that instead of the clock." OR "I know it was going to be tight but it really was important for me to make an informed decision, but I should have said who I was planning on voting at the start of it rather than leaving everyone in the dark while I maybe did what I was saying."

What AA is CONTINUALLY insisting on here is that he was kept from voting by a hammer coming down early. That...that is simply not the case.

---

I don't think that AA is scum because he didn't drop the hammer. I think he is scum because he purposefully made us decide how we were going to deal with it, and then blamed us for "not giving him enough time to consider anything." It's not like the hammer dropped 5 hours early, why even push this as a point.

Here's something we're forgetting: stumps = confirmed town reads and opinions we can trust, without WIFOMing if they are being genuine or not. That's bad for scum. Maybe they wanted to push a no-dunk.

---

I want to be very clear again: I have no problem with AA's play at the end of day. I have a problem with him coming in and saying that Moat was "quick hammered" when we LITERALLY had 5 minutes to a no-dunk. Why are you insisting you had no agency at end of day because of this?

Quid only goes back to AA at the end of the day when momentum on me/Adahn doesn't materialize.

Meanwhile, while he opened with suspicion on AA, he never votes there until the end of the day, and doesn't actually question AA or do anything with his read there other than to occasionally re-iterate it. Compare that to Quid's other content on D2:

Murmur Twin (to Adahn) posted:

I guess we'll see what happens when one of us flips!

Quidnose posted:

You are by no means thunderdoming right now so this is vey odd to me. (a)

Also if Adahn flips town (and I think he will at this point) he gets to keep contributing so this whole line of argumentation is giving me bad feels.

---

I don't understand why you have a problem with these cases MMT. This looks like town thinking to me. Can you explain again why you think he's just calling people town and doing nothing else, beacause he's definitely not here.

---

MMT, who is Adahn's scum buddy? (b)

---

I would like an answer to this:

---

So I put a shitton of pressure on Adahn, my scum buddy, at EOD1, so I could unvote when he sat at -1 for loving ever and move the vote onto Moat?

---

I believe Li Dawny/MMT are the scumteam. (c)

MMT's insistence on Adahn being scum reads as fake. Her lumping me in with Adahn as a potential scumbuddy makes no sense, and I don't believe if she had actually read any of me she would be making that claim now.

The only other person she has really given an opinion on that I remember is Moat, who we know is town, and who she helped lock in as dunk yesterday by moving her vote off of Adahn after my unvote. Like I said, scum might actually be wanting more no-dunks than stumps, so I could see her doing this with Adahn as town.

Beyond that, I don't see her offering any reads. This is odd MMT play and the most damning thing right now is her trying to connect me and Adahn. Makes no sense with my play at EOD yesterday, and she should have seen and known that SINCE SHE WAS THERE AT THE TIME.

Li is mostly gut, she's way under the radar, not really posting much except to snipe, and her play where she was town was WAY different than this. (d)

##vote MMT

(a) Despite the fact that Quid is representing suspicion on AA he's saying that my post is odd for not declaring a Thunderdome on Adahn. If he thinks AA is scum, why would he encourage me to do that?
(b) His case on me is based on the fact that my saying Adahn/Quid is the scumteam, while ignoring the fact that I only said that in the first place because he asked.
(c) Why is Quid, who said he was suspicious of AA, going through so much effort to engage me/Adahn but not directly engaging AA at all?
(d) Where did his suspicion of AA go when he was accusing me/LD of being the scumteam?

Consider this a virtual vote for Quid.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Absurd Revolver posted:

Yeah it was definitely me.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Absurd Revolver posted:

:ghost: lol :ghost:

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I'm not sure I buy the switch from me to Quidnose.

How can I go from a slam dunk case to town on account of mistaking a softclaim of ferngully? Especially when I'm Max's only suspect for scum and Dawny wants to see me dunked (and has the power to do it).

I don't buy it. At all. It seems manufactured to prepare for LYLO.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Murmur Twin posted:

(a) Despite the fact that Quid is representing suspicion on AA he's saying that my post is odd for not declaring a Thunderdome on Adahn. If he thinks AA is scum, why would he encourage me to do that?

Your posting at the time seemed to be fully anchored in pushing a "Adahn or me" narrative, which is why I brought up Thunderdome. You literally said "I guess we'll find out what happens when one of us flips," implying a virtual thunderdome there. I don't understand what you mean by this question, nor do I see what it has to do with AA at all, because I am discussing Adahn with you at that point. Can you explain?

quote:

(b) His case on me is based on the fact that my saying Adahn/Quid is the scumteam, while ignoring the fact that I only said that in the first place because he asked.

This is not true. My case on you was based on the fact that you jumped on me as a potential scum buddy in order to continue to push a narrative you created at the beginning of the game. I asked who you thought Adahn's scum buddy was because at that point, you were ONLY pushing Adahn - you do that basically the entirety of D2, and it's easy as scum to lock on to a fake read on someone and hammer at it, so I wanted to force you to make another read. If you were town, what you should have done is gone back and looked at Adahn and tried to make connections. Instead, you fall back on a read you made earlier with a non-committal answer:

Murmur Twin posted:

You'd have to be high on the list but I'm not trying to count chickens before they hatch. I feel like you're trying to move away from what I feel is a slam-dunk on Adahn for what I believe a lukewarm lead on AA.

My point in turning around and saying that this is a fake read is because, well, it was? There's no way you look at the EoD1 with me pushing the Adahn vote hard, encouraging everyone to vote him for like an hour when he sat at -1, and then...what, suddenly unvote and move to Moat? That would be the ballsiest gambit and far more likely is that I'm town from reading that.

But you don't read any of that in regards to my question - you shrug your shoulders and say "who knows, I know it's Adahn, but it's probably also you" because that's the read you made earlier and you need to stick with it. It's not grounded in reality, it's grounding in you sticking to your lies.

quote:

(c) Why is Quid, who said he was suspicious of AA, going through so much effort to engage me/Adahn but not directly engaging AA at all?

AA was hardly in thread and any time he was he was simply going "Quid is misrepresenting me" and not providing any content. It worked and I stopped engaging him.

quote:

(d) Where did his suspicion of AA go when he was accusing me/LD of being the scumteam?

This is the only valid point you are making, but it's an easy one. I did push AA all of D2, but basically everyone told me my insistence on his language choices were a waste of time and I got frustrated with that, and began wondering if I was wrong. (Interesting that you were the loudest voice in this). I thought I had been more explicit that I was beginning to believe AA and wanted his opinion when I made this post but I guess I never actually said I was cooling on him:

Quidnose posted:

AA I would believe you a lot more if you'd spend less of the game trying to convince me how town you are and complaining about how much you hate everyone for being on your case when you can't play or whatever and more time casing people. Every time you come in here it's to tell us how you are a victim and it makes me think you are scum.

You are correct that you haven't called anyone out here beyond the initial "quickhammer" post and I see where you are coming from in regards to the Moat vote shifting very quickly, and I can see you missing that during a reread, and also understand you not wanting to hammer someone you think is town.

You think Dongs/Li are the scum team, yes?

quote:

Consider this a virtual vote for Quid.

I would vote MMT in reviewing in response to this. I admittedly read very little of her post except the last four questions here but she looks pretty fake in the construction of these, to me.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Murmur Twin posted:

Quid only goes back to AA at the end of the day when momentum on me/Adahn doesn't materialize.

Also this doesn't make sense at all. I maintained all of D2 that Adahn, as scum, wouldn't have started listing shittons of names and opinions, and that I did not think he was scum anymore. Where is this coming from?

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Phone posting.

Adahn1986 posted:

I'm not sure I buy the switch from me to Quidnose.

How can I go from a slam dunk case to town on account of mistaking a softclaim of ferngully? Especially when I'm Max's only suspect for scum and Dawny wants to see me dunked (and has the power to do it).

I don't buy it. At all. It seems manufactured to prepare for LYLO.

Reads evolve. On d2 you felt like the most obvious scum suspect, but it's d4 now. You have this tone about you that's "I'm going to say how I feel no matter how it looks" and I just can't imagine that a scum you would have had the foresight to pretend to have caught a FG claim.

(Also lol at AR, now I'm just calling the fairy FG because it's funny)

Do you agree or disagree with the content of my cases on Quid?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Also my busing AA on D1 only works if I completely drop suspicion on him the following day to look elsewhere, and although I don't vote for him at the EOD, I push him INCREDIBLY hard the entire day. And again, if I am scum, and in the woods enjoying reggae music and substances, why would I bother to pop in and drop a vote on my scum buddy, locking him in? Why not just, like, ignore the game?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Murmur Twin posted:

Phone posting.

Reads evolve. On d2 you felt like the most obvious scum suspect, but it's d4 now. You have this tone about you that's "I'm going to say how I feel no matter how it looks" and I just can't imagine that a scum you would have had the foresight to pretend to have caught a FG claim.

(Also lol at AR, now I'm just calling the fairy FG because it's funny)

Do you agree or disagree with the content of my cases on Quid?

Well, I've got a solid town read on Quid for one reason.

He was convinced I was scum because I refused to call him scum. He took that as my having knowledge of him being town.

It was, simply, a genuine mistake that only town Quid could make.

We saw with the Dawny case how easy it is to read too deeply into minor inconsistencies and interactions.

I just don't buy your case. Quid is so town it hurts.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Adahn1986 posted:

Well, I've got a solid town read on Quid for one reason.

He was convinced I was scum because I refused to call him scum. He took that as my having knowledge of him being town.

It was, simply, a genuine mistake that only town Quid could make.

We saw with the Dawny case how easy it is to read too deeply into minor inconsistencies and interactions.

I just don't buy your case. Quid is so town it hurts.

I don't understand why you don't think a scum Quid (who's been playing Mafia for a pretty long time) could have faked that read on you.

Are you saying you disagree with my assertion that Quid claimed to have a scum read on AA on D2 despite putting more effort into moving the vote elsewhere? I pointed out exactly where he did it - can you try and turn off your existing bias on me/Quid and try to objectively read what I'm saying?

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Quidnose posted:

Your posting at the time seemed to be fully anchored in pushing a "Adahn or me" narrative, which is why I brought up Thunderdome. You literally said "I guess we'll find out what happens when one of us flips," implying a virtual thunderdome there. I don't understand what you mean by this question, nor do I see what it has to do with AA at all, because I am discussing Adahn with you at that point. Can you explain?

My posting at the time was anchored in pushing an "Adahn is scum" narrative. There was a single sentence in which I mentioned one of the two of us flipping:

Adahn1986 posted:

I made lots of cases. Why would I make more scum cases than there are scum?

You and infin built a scum case on moat. Great job. And I'm not 'OMGUS'ing you, I'm just saying that your judgment has been proven, at least once, to be off the mark.

If you lynch me, it will be proven bad yet again. Does that prove that you're scum? No, it just proves that you've got zero interest in making town cases for anyone.

Which. Is. What. I've. Been. Saying.

Murmur Twin posted:

I guess we'll see what happens when one of us flips!

I said that because, at the time, I had a strong scum read on Adahn and was responding to point that I had zero interest in making town cases. I admit that I read his "zero interest in making town cases on anyone" as him accusing me of being scum, which is why I replied in the way that I did. I think declaring that an "Adahn or me" narrative is a bit disingenuous.

Quidnose posted:

AA was hardly in thread and any time he was he was simply going "Quid is misrepresenting me" and not providing any content. It worked and I stopped engaging him.

This is the only valid point you are making, but it's an easy one. I did push AA all of D2, but basically everyone told me my insistence on his language choices were a waste of time and I got frustrated with that, and began wondering if I was wrong. (Interesting that you were the loudest voice in this). I thought I had been more explicit that I was beginning to believe AA and wanted his opinion when I made this post but I guess I never actually said I was cooling on him:

That is one possible interpretation of the truth. The other is that Max was pushing hard on AA and so you implemented a strategy where AA stayed quiet while you tried to find another suspect to move the vote onto (finally voting AA when it didn't work).

quote:

I would vote MMT in reviewing in response to this. I admittedly read very little of her post except the last four questions here but she looks pretty fake in the construction of these, to me.

I'm your strongest scum read and yet you didn't read a large post I wrote looking for a mistake/tell that reinforces your case?

At this point I'm going to ##vote Quid because I feel pretty strongly about him for second scum. It seems clear that Quid/Adahn feel like I'm the second scum. Right now we have 5 active players, 1 of whom may be primed, so I don't think we lose the game today if I'm mislynched. If that needs to happen for people to listen to me re: Quid, so be it.

I'd love to hear more from dongs/Max.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Murmur Twin posted:

My posting at the time was anchored in pushing an "Adahn is scum" narrative. There was a single sentence in which I mentioned one of the two of us flipping:

I said that because, at the time, I had a strong scum read on Adahn and was responding to point that I had zero interest in making town cases. I admit that I read his "zero interest in making town cases on anyone" as him accusing me of being scum, which is why I replied in the way that I did. I think declaring that an "Adahn or me" narrative is a bit disingenuous.

That is one possible interpretation of the truth. The other is that Max was pushing hard on AA and so you implemented a strategy where AA stayed quiet while you tried to find another suspect to move the vote onto (finally voting AA when it didn't work).

I'm your strongest scum read and yet you didn't read a large post I wrote looking for a mistake/tell that reinforces your case?

At this point I'm going to ##vote Quid because I feel pretty strongly about him for second scum. It seems clear that Quid/Adahn feel like I'm the second scum. Right now we have 5 active players, 1 of whom may be primed, so I don't think we lose the game today if I'm mislynched. If that needs to happen for people to listen to me re: Quid, so be it.

I'd love to hear more from dongs/Max.

My press release came out for my show, I'm spending the rest of the night drunk. I'll revisit this tomorrow.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Max posted:

My press release came out for my show, I'm spending the rest of the night drunk. I'll revisit this tomorrow.

Oooh poo poo that's awesome! I hope everything goes well with it :) You do you.

(Are you comfortable sharing a link to it? I like seeing people's creative works, even strangers on the internet who I sometimes game with)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Murmur Twin posted:

Oooh poo poo that's awesome! I hope everything goes well with it :) You do you.

(Are you comfortable sharing a link to it? I like seeing people's creative works, even strangers on the internet who I sometimes game with)

I'll PM you the link, though people found it in the main mafia chat.

• Locked thread