Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
jesus christ if quidnose is scum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

dongsbot 9000 posted:

:psyduck:

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i hope deadline isnt any time soon

fake edit: oh good its 24 hours away

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

well i cant tell whos genuine or not until i get some votes from quidnose max hell even adahn1986 why not and then i will cut through the lies and read yoru souls

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

as the pxie, ferngully, which is my name

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Only 3 votes to lynch need to be super careful

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

ok quid ilkes mmt mmt likes quid max tell me what u think when ur done drawing stick figures

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

dongsbot 9000 posted:

as the pxie, ferngully, which is my name

Crysta. JFC

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

nah

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

p sure my role pm says im ferngully

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

dongsbot 9000 posted:

p sure my role pm says im ferngully

Adahn, vote Dongs! Not really though. Vote whoever you want, me being a stump doesn't make my reads more correct, and to trust them blindly makes me actually suspect you more.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

dongsbot 9000 posted:

well i cant tell whos genuine or not until i get some votes from quidnose max hell even adahn1986 why not and then i will cut through the lies and read yoru souls

Read my / Quid's souls right now!

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

ferngully, the fabulous forest fairy. we need to collect the seven pieces of the broken sword to defeat the dragon

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

why cant max be the scum did everyone just give max a pass for some reason

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

if so whats the reason and if the reason involves anomalous amalgam it better be v ery convincing

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Adahn1986 posted:

I'm not sure I buy the switch from me to Quidnose.

How can I go from a slam dunk case to town on account of mistaking a softclaim of ferngully? Especially when I'm Max's only suspect for scum and Dawny wants to see me dunked (and has the power to do it).

I don't buy it. At all. It seems manufactured to prepare for LYLO.

To be clear, your implication is that scum me looked at these two options -

(a) fake-case you, keep you alive, make a push that you're scum at LYLO
(b) fake-case you, fake-case Quid, switch off of you (why?), make a push that Quid is scum at LYLO

...and chose (b)? To what gain?

Is that really more believable than "town me had a scum read on you on D2 but I changed my mind when you made a play I think only town would have made"?

dongsbot 9000 posted:

I know you're not a huge thread reader but I feel like my arguments against Quid are pretty solid.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

dongsbot 9000 posted:

if so whats the reason and if the reason involves anomalous amalgam it better be v ery convincing

Quid's push on D1 / early D2 were interspersed with votes and stronger cases on other people at a time when momentum was building on AA.
Max's push on D2 occurred in the middle of me/Adahn slapfighting - I don't think a scum Max would have bussed that hard in the face of two other easy targets.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

im not very convinced its quid from the case you put the together in the last page but i think i would need to go back to the original posts itnead of just looking at quoets

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i dont have a good feel for this game since i spent all the scum detectoring in princessgame i prolly need to review the files

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

also i am now claiming that joe from the nicolas cage movie joe

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

played by nicolas cage

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Max posted:

This post seems a little too . . . hedgy.

Perhaps we'll have to . . . give you a trim.

Tree pun.

its max cuz he made tree puns instascum tell ezy gg

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Moatillata posted:

Max is right. Everybody mislynch me. It's town only hope. I can still post inappropriately long after I'm a stump.

:kingsley:

lol

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

MMT, you spent a lot of time casually mentioning Max as the potential last scum but I don't see you casing him at all. Can you show me the stuff of his you found scummy?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

haha mmt its you isnt it

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

bet you never expected me to read posts mmt lol youre sunk once i finish all the many posts i still have to read but im fairly confident its not quidnose

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

im only 320 posts in but i think its mmt mmt if it is you can you just confess and save me all this trouble

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

god i hate reading

##vote mmt im ilke idk 85% sure and im not willing to make it 100% by doing more reading maybe later

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

actually im xactly 69% sure

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Li Dawny posted:

Adahn, vote Dongs! Not really though. Vote whoever you want, me being a stump doesn't make my reads more correct, and to trust them blindly makes me actually suspect you more.

Sure thing boss.

Gonna wait for quid and Max to weigh in on this one.

Could quid have fooled me and faked his town-ness hard? Sure. I just think it's very unlikely.

What do you think of Max MMT?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

:ghost:. :smith:

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Oh, I think I may have been primed. I don't actually expect to make it to LYLO if you're scum and we don't lynch you MMT.

Sooooo if you push a quid lynch and burn me then dongs has to choose between you and max, which is rough.

It's one possibility, anyways. The lack of your interest/willingness to lynch me is horribly unnerving as I think I'm a much better target. It makes me feel all oily.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Dongs, I know why MMT over me, but why MMT over Max?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

mmt feels worse in the first 400 posts im saving all the other posts for a leaner time

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Ok. I agree with you.

I mean from my perspective it's not you and I'm like 99% certain it isn't Adahn, so if it's not MMT it has to be Max. I'm just confident it's MMT because as you said her casing on me reads real fake.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Phonebound for awhile.

dongsbot 9000 posted:

im only 320 posts in but i think its mmt mmt if it is you can you just confess and save me all this trouble

I have faith in you to figure it all out.

Quidnose posted:

MMT, you spent a lot of time casually mentioning Max as the potential last scum but I don't see you casing him at all. Can you show me the stuff of his you found scummy?

I only mentioned max more as a byproduct of eliminating dongs (FG) and max (lead the charge on aa d2). I don't think he's scum - there's only one left and I'm confident in my read.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

You guys aren't the slightest bit suspicious that quid d2 claimed to think AA was scum only to then spend the day trying to move the vote onto anyone else?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i sincerely dont believe in the ability of anomalous amalgam and quidnose to have interactions like they did on day 1 while being on the same team but maybe i will be impressed by their true talent

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Quidnose posted:

Ok. I agree with you.

I mean from my perspective it's not you and I'm like 99% certain it isn't Adahn, so if it's not MMT it has to be Max. I'm just confident it's MMT because as you said her casing on me reads real fake.

Quidnose, known high-effort player, says he's confident it's me over Max because dongs said I read as fake. Does that sound like Quid trying to solve a game to you guys?

Quid, what's your opinion of Max independent of what other people say?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Again, I don't have a lot of incentive to do rereading and poo poo now because:

-I know it's not Dongs
-I am fairly certain it's not Adahn
-We have two dunks left and there are two suspects

If it's not you, then it has to be Max.

But I'm fairly certain it is you.

##vote MMT