Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

I don't think this belongs here. Not something I'd want, but I appreciate the subject matter and execution.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Straight outa Peewee or something.
Fug

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

MoreLikeTen posted:

the hint of crotch makes this

Stop plagiarizing my beer reviews

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

This is the wrong thread for this, you want PYF Works of Timeless Art.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

chocolate on the inside I get but the blue shell?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

frozenpussy posted:

chocolate on the inside I get but the blue shell?

Red or yellow would just look terrible. Green would look like a bruise. Brown... I'll let you figure that one out.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
I know I'm late to gay flag chat, but I just wanted to point out that the original gay flag had eight stripes, but then had to be changed because they couldn't find enough hot pink fabric. It was changed from 7 stripes to six because it was being hung vertically in San Fancisco from lampposts, and the posts were obscuring the middle stripe, so they figured six looked better. Coincidentally they did so by fusing indigo and turquoise into royal blue. It has a long and surprisingly detailed history, but the rainbow of the gays is not related to the scientific rainbow, and if indigo was removed from the spectrum, it doesn't have anything to do with the development of the flag.

twoday has a new favorite as of 08:52 on Jun 20, 2016

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

twoday posted:

I know I'm late to gay flag chat, but I just wanted to point out that the original gay flag had eight stripes, but then had to be changed because they couldn't find enough hot pink fabric. It was changed from 7 stripes to six because it was being hung vertically in San Fancisco from lampposts, and the posts were obscuring the middle stripe, so they figured six looked better. Coincidentally they did so by fusing indigo and turquoise into royal blue. It has a long and surprisingly detailed history, but the rainbow of the gays is not related to the scientific rainbow, and if indigo was removed from the spectrum, it doesn't have anything to do with the development of the flag.

This is cool to know, thanks :)

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

I have so much that I really should contribute to this topic, but I'm usually just a lazy sack. Anyway here's two that I scoped out from an acquaintance's FB. This individual also said that getting their semicolon tattoo was one of the most important moments in their life, so, uh, yeah...

http://i.imgur.com/O6IREw3.jpg
http://imgur.com/CBNbhrQ

I also have no idea what the first one actually says?

Fake edit: I also apparently don't know how to properly link images from imgur, how do I internet? :blush:

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

Johnny Truant posted:

I have so much that I really should contribute to this topic, but I'm usually just a lazy sack. Anyway here's two that I scoped out from an acquaintance's FB. This individual also said that getting their semicolon tattoo was one of the most important moments in their life, so, uh, yeah...

Fake edit: I also apparently don't know how to properly link images from imgur, how do I internet? :blush:

There you go.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Roro posted:

There you go.

Thanks! Is there something more than just the [ img] tags that I need? Sorry that I suck at this...

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Coagula? When your vampire bite stops bleeding?

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

sweeperbravo posted:

Coagula? When your vampire bite stops bleeding?

Hahaha. Solve Et Coagula is also a Mudvayne song.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

Johnny Truant posted:

Thanks! Is there something more than just the [ img] tags that I need? Sorry that I suck at this...

The second one needed a file like .jpg at the end but other than that you were fine. You can also make images smaller by using timg instead of img.

Ontopic, those tattoos look like Cyrillic. Is she Russian, or does she just like weird symbols? Probably some Supernatural bullshit actually...

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.

Johnny Truant posted:

http://i.imgur.com/O6IREw3.jpg
http://imgur.com/CBNbhrQ

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Roro posted:

The second one needed a file like .jpg at the end but other than that you were fine. You can also make images smaller by using timg instead of img.

Ontopic, those tattoos look like Cyrillic. Is she Russian, or does she just like weird symbols? Probably some Supernatural bullshit actually...

Definitely not Russian, hah. Thanks for the bbc code help, too!

Interesting.

Also, Marilyn Manson has the same tattoos but on his hands. This friend really knows how to pick em.

mod saas
May 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Johnny Truant posted:

the bbc code

text me

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Johnny Truant posted:

the bbc code

Dan Brown has made an interesting career move...

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

it came from craigslist

:razz: + :10bux: + tree

Why that facial expression? why that location? why everything

"Pslam"

these next couple are from an ad titled "tattoo work you won't regret"

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

:stonk:

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

i want to frame this post

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

This is really well-done.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Someone Awful! posted:

Why that facial expression? why that location? why everything

the paper white skin

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

I really hope P-slam is his street name :allears:

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

cyberia posted:

I really hope P-slam is his street name :allears:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PSLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. IT’S CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I PSLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

http://news4ktla.com/mother-arrested-tattooing-son/

KTLA 4 posted:

“I know I’m a drug dealer but I do have a heart,” said Greene in his confession to the police. “I gave her the drugs and took the boy into the house. We applied some Neosporin to his chest and an ice pack to try to calm him down. I knew I was going to be in trouble, but I had no choice to call the police and get this kid some help.”

Woman and boyfriend tattoo their 2 year old, then trade him for crack.

e: thought it was legit, just noticed the URL is KTLA4, not 5.

Frozen Pizza Party has a new favorite as of 01:05 on Jun 22, 2016

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

SaNChEzZ posted:

e: thought it was legit, just noticed the URL is KTLA4, not 5.

Ya know, The Onion, I get. Satire, fine. But I don't understand these websites that make up reasonable-sounding (albeit somewhat "that-poo poo's-messed-up") stories and try to pass themselves off as legit news outlets. What the gently caress is the point?

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

sweeperbravo posted:

the paper white skin

tbf, it was the seattle (I think?) craigslist

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Ya know, The Onion, I get. Satire, fine. But I don't understand these websites that make up reasonable-sounding (albeit somewhat "that-poo poo's-messed-up") stories and try to pass themselves off as legit news outlets. What the gently caress is the point?

I'd guess that one is trying to spark a race war.

I worked security for a while, so my Facebook is full of cops, guards, etc. It's amazing how many of them blindly share the articles about how dangerous, evil, and dumb the "criminal element" is.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

after like 10 edits lol

Anagram of GINGER has a new favorite as of 05:42 on Jun 22, 2016

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

^^

Perfect.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Chichevache posted:

I'd guess that one is trying to spark a race war.

I worked security for a while, so my Facebook is full of cops, guards, etc. It's amazing how many of them blindly share the articles about how dangerous, evil, and dumb the "criminal element" is.

Well, who do you expect to become cops or guards?

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Elsa posted:

after like 10 edits lol

:perfect:

Can I download this?!

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Johnny Truant posted:

:perfect:

Can I download this?!

Yeah, knock yourself out I made it in response to your av and post combination more than the tattoo.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

^^

Perfect.

i love you guys so much

isn't this a loving coldplay song? :o:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Elsa posted:

Yeah, knock yourself out I made it in response to your av and post combination more than the tattoo.

Oh my god you're the best :blush:

Someone Awful! posted:

i love you guys so much

isn't this a loving coldplay song? :o:

Watermelon cat is hilarious other than the placement.

Birds flying through a tentacle'd watercolour vagina, on the other hand...