Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Jimson posted:

SUPAH HARD MODE ACTIVATE!

I think I have everything I need to prove your guilt Li Dawny...

Shall I begin?

I don't even know how to respond to this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS

JakeP posted:

imgay is a notorious troll/poo poo poster

he was probably lying about the Flerp investigation, and definitely is lying about the AR one. He might be scum, he might be a troll, but id rather lynch the 2 players with scum investigations on them rather than roll the dice on imgay

Yeah I agree that we should be lynching one of the four people with scum investigations on them, but this is definitely something to look at later in the game and I don't want it forgotten.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Li Dawny posted:

Because I don't have a defense. I can't prove that he's wrong. I'm not a mason or anything that should come up as scum, I'm about as VT as it gets in a game where everyone's a one shot cop and I don't know how to disprove it. This game is basically an exercise in who you trust the most, and to be honest I trust Jimson less than almost any other poster in Mafia.

Li Dawny posted:

Because I don't have a defence. I can't prove that he's wrong.
Classic scum tactic... You're attempting to diffuse the situation by "owning" the blame on yourself what you're doing is equivalent to waving your hand in the air dismissively and saying "Well of course he would say I'm scum I can't defend myself because i'm vanilla town."

But she fell for my trap... the reason I was saying she was scum was because of her vote for Flerp. Which she didn't defend at all.

Now of course we could all assume as I said before the reason she couldn't defend the vote was because of the afformentioned lack of content on her part...

BUT!!!

Li Dawny did have one other post of content...

Li Dawny posted:

Sorry I haven't been around, kids are sick yadda yadda yadda. I'm not sure how to feel about the whole Flerp/Imgay thing because they're both giant goof balls and could be doing anything. That being said, I've played more with Flerp than I have Imgay and I did notice a lack of sk claim which is odd imo. If he did claim it, then someone quote it for me and I will be more assured of Flerp's towniness.

If Li Dawny was really town... she should have been able to use this post as a defensive for why she voted for Flerp... Instead she let it fall to the wayside as no one other than me called her out on her vote against flerp... she was more than willing to let us all forget and slide by in the skin of her teeth... but no... You dont become the best attorney in Japan by ignoring key details...
Also!!

Li Dawny posted:

This game is basically an exercise in who you trust the most, and to be honest I trust Jimson less than almost any other poster in Mafia.

Have you seen a more classic example of scum misdirection in your life? It hits all the bullet points!

1.Meta discussion about the nature of mafia.
2. Devalueing a statement by calling another players play into question.
3.putting the blame on another player with out actually coming right out and saying they think theyre scum. (alot easier to back pedal if that person gets traction if you never yourself actually called them scum...)

I rest my case

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Jimson posted:

Classic scum tactic... You're attempting to diffuse the situation by "owning" the blame on yourself what you're doing is equivalent to waving your hand in the air dismissively and saying "Well of course he would say I'm scum I can't defend myself because i'm vanilla town."

But she fell for my trap... the reason I was saying she was scum was because of her vote for Flerp. Which she didn't defend at all.

Now of course we could all assume as I said before the reason she couldn't defend the vote was because of the afformentioned lack of content on her part...

BUT!!!

Li Dawny did have one other post of content...

If Li Dawny was really town... she should have been able to use this post as a defensive for why she voted for Flerp... Instead she let it fall to the wayside as no one other than me called her out on her vote against flerp... she was more than willing to let us all forget and slide by in the skin of her teeth... but no... You dont become the best attorney in Japan by ignoring key details...
Also!!

Have you seen a more classic example of scum misdirection in your life? It hits all the bullet points!

1.Meta discussion about the nature of mafia.
2. Devalueing a statement by calling another players play into question.
3.putting the blame on another player with out actually coming right out and saying they think theyre scum. (alot easier to back pedal if that person gets traction if you never yourself actually called them scum...)

I rest my case

I didn't vote Flerp because of a lack of sk claim though. If you read my posts, as you claim to have done, you would see that I voted him because we were close to deadline and had no discussion going on and didn't want to nolynch. I will type more in a few, my phone is at 1% and I don't have a charger right now. I'll be back in ~30 min.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Li Dawny posted:

I didn't vote Flerp because of a lack of sk claim though. If you read my posts, as you claim to have done, you would see that I voted him because we were close to deadline and had no discussion going on and didn't want to nolynch. I will type more in a few, my phone is at 1% and I don't have a charger right now. I'll be back in ~30 min.
Take a screenshot of your 1% battery and show us or I am forced to assume your buying time.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Jimson posted:

Take a screenshot of your 1% battery and show us or I am forced to assume your buying time.

this is super scummy

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Absurd Revolver posted:

this is super scummy
Joke...............: :...............

(-__-)
Your head

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Jimson posted:

Joke...............: :...............

(-__-)
Your head

Wow parsing ruined this joke.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote Li Dawny

If cops are sane, and Li Dawny claims to not be a miller, and there's a scum result then I'll rest my vote here.

The other troublesome things are...

Gulag claims death cop whatever that is, and Jedit claims Miller when we already have a claimed Miller.

However Jake claimed town tracker and flerp was town tracker, and imgay should be strung up for starting a town lynch for laughs.

Notorious poo poo poster or not that's scummy, especially so to not let up about it.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Jimson posted:

Wow parsing ruined this joke.

no jimson ruined this joke leave mr. parsing out of it!!

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

##vote Li Dawny

If cops are sane, and Li Dawny claims to not be a miller, and there's a scum result then I'll rest my vote here.

Gulag claims death cop whatever that is, and Jedit claims Miller when we already have a claimed Miller.

However Jake claimed town tracker and flerp was town tracker, and imgay should be strung up for starting a town lynch for laughs.

Notorious poo poo poster or not that's scummy, especially so to not let up about it.

or there's a framer who took one look at sweet, innocent lil dawny and, cackling, worked their scummy magic

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Absurd Revolver posted:

or there's a framer who took one look at sweet, innocent lil dawny and, cackling, worked their scummy magic

I'm a white wizard u poo poo. Think of me like Gandalf the white. I dont do poo poo the whole time til u need me most then I swoop in to steal the glory.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Jimson posted:

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Jimson posted:

I'm a white wizard u poo poo. Think of me like Gandalf the white. I dont do poo poo the whole time til u need me most then I swoop in to steal the glory.

Absurd Revolver posted:

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

##vote Li Dawny

Why would I claim Miller? I'm not a Miller, and I'm really not sure what the upside to being a Miller is.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Li Dawny posted:

Why would I claim Miller? I'm not a Miller, and I'm really not sure what the upside to being a Miller is.

I'm not making a point against you because you didn't. I'm just saying, if there's a scum result on you and the cops are sane, and you're not a miller, then that means 1 of 2 things. Either A. You're actually scum, or B. AR is right about their being a framer.

However, I think AR is probably a godfather and you're also a scum :shrug:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

##vote Li Dawny

Yeah lets lynch people for breaching the norms and mores of mafia rather than considering their motivations and how they reflect on their alignment

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Obviously photoshopped.

I can tell from the pixels.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Getting major scum vibes from AA, and it feels like he is protecting Jedit in his last vote

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

I'm not making a point against you because you didn't. I'm just saying, if there's a scum result on you and the cops are sane, and you're not a miller, then that means 1 of 2 things. Either A. You're actually scum, or B. AR is right about their being a framer.

However, I think AR is probably a godfather and you're also a scum :shrug:

JakeP posted:

Yeah lets lynch people for breaching the norms and mores of mafia rather than considering their motivations and how they reflect on their alignment

If my eyes could roll out of their sockets, I'd let them.

Like just unscrew out, make little totes, hitchhike miles away and roll until the end of time.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

JakeP posted:

Getting major scum vibes from AA, and it feels like he is protecting Jedit in his last vote

Well homeboy, you're wrong this time. So there's that.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

If my eyes could roll out of their sockets, I'd let them.

Like just unscrew out, make little totes, hitchhike miles away and roll until the end of time.

Its your scum body rejecting your scum eyes I guess

nothing about that post should have you rolling your eyes.

You basically just said you don't care that imgay would do something as town and you want to vote him just because he was not helpful

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

JakeP posted:

What would imgay's motivation be for killing flerp as a townie with a fake cop result? Because "for the lols" seems like playing against your wincon to me and we all know how that ends up.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Truth Quark posted:

What would imgay's motivation be for killing flerp as a townie with a fake cop result? Because "for the lols" seems like playing against your wincon to me and we all know how that ends up.

That is not atypical of imgay to do as town

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
in fact he is more likely to troll as town, than to throw as scum

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
in any case deal with him after the people with scum investigations on them, but Jedit should absolutely be lynched before li dawny, and the people switching from jedit to lidawny are suspicious

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Jimson posted:

Obviously photoshopped.

I can tell from the pixels.

Also who even uses at&t amirite?

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
i dont like giving players a pass on getting townies killed, especially town power roles, when it's just "for the lols."

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
like none of them care that jimsons claim came like 40 hours after the day started, and jedit is claiming miller after being investigated as scum, rather than day 1 when it would have made sense to claim, espeially since SSV did so.

If you were town miler don't you think you would point that out as a CC to the other miller claim? Not that there cannot be 2 but come on.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

JakeP posted:

Its your scum body rejecting your scum eyes I guess

nothing about that post should have you rolling your eyes.

You basically just said you don't care that imgay would do something as town and you want to vote him just because he was not helpful

lol are you serious right now? He lied about an investigation on flerp that got flerp lynched. imgay's alignment is not confirmed and that play was scummy as poo poo. If we just sit by and let that type of play go unquestioned, then I don't even know what to say.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

lol are you serious right now? He lied about an investigation on flerp that got flerp lynched. imgay's alignment is not confirmed and that play was scummy as poo poo. If we just sit by and let that type of play go unquestioned, then I don't even know what to say.

Imgay would absolutely do that as town, are you suggesting you couldn't see him doing that?

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
But I will ##vote Jedit because, while I think imgay is scum, there are other people whom I also think are scum with actual investigations on them.

Would be nice if someone had investigated imgay though.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
You are saying lynch him because he was a bad boy

I am saying him being a shithead is not enough to make an alignment call on him

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

My lumpen list
1. Li Dawny
2. Absurd Revolver
3.????Jedit???? ( I cleared him in my call out post on li Dawny but I don't really feel anyone else right now even partially.)

Hey jedit just confirm this because it doesn't matter now anyway.

Your a miller right?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

JakeP posted:

Imgay would absolutely do that as town, are you suggesting you couldn't see him doing that?

I'm not saying that he wouldn't. I'm saying that not letting up on it when flerp had been set up to flip is scummy.

Doubling down on that lie is strictly anti-town. Like I said, his alignment is not confirmed. I'm not calling him scum outright, but he's fairly suspicious after that fiasco day 1 and I can't see it being easily dismissed.

I want to know what a death cop is before this day is over actually so Gulag, please fill us in.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Jimson posted:

My lumpen list
1. Li Dawny
2. Absurd Revolver
3.????Jedit???? ( I cleared him in my call out post on li Dawny but I don't really feel anyone else right now even partially.)

Your a miller right?

I really can't defend against this, because the only ways your claim makes sense is 1) you're lying, which is a dumb thing to do or 2) I was framed but I don't like making set-up speculation and of course no one is going to burst in and be like 'oh yeah, I totally framed Dawny' because this is exactly what they wanted.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
if ur a spectator and u want access to the spicy obsdoc, please pm me, thx

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

I'm not saying that he wouldn't. I'm saying that not letting up on it when flerp had been set up to flip is scummy.

Doubling down on that lie is strictly anti-town. Like I said, his alignment is not confirmed. I'm not calling him scum outright, but he's fairly suspicious after that fiasco day 1 and I can't see it being easily dismissed.

I want to know what a death cop is before this day is over actually so Gulag, please fill us in.

Anti-town is a buzzword scum use to get townies lynched for being lovely mafia players

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Jimson posted:

My lumpen list
1. Li Dawny
2. Absurd Revolver

Your a miller right?

How is Jedit third on your list

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

JakeP posted:

How is Jedit third on your list

because jedit is his scumbuddy

• Locked thread