Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Just reiterating here that nobody has actually made a case on me. Moat just keeps coming at me because I voted for him earlier, and everyone is tagging along just because.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
First post:

##vote: Moat
[/quote]

Birdstrike posted:

##vote moat it rhymes

Immediately following joke vote:

Moatillata posted:

Finally a slogan we can all get behind.

Make mafia great again.

##unvote

Here's gulag re: my lynch

[quote="GulagDolls" post="460918847"]
i wont go along with this farcical lynch

Remember gulag was critically panned the following night?

:siren:BANDWAGON INCOMING:siren:

Retro Futurist posted:

##vote moat because it rhymes

When RF voted me I already had 4 votes on me and there's no way that he didn't have a chance to read over the thread. (Look at the time stamps)

I can him out as a several times and he just ignores/says nothing until way after we gently caress up and lynch birdstrike (which posted against) at which point he feels some pressure and offers this as his only defense.

Retro Futurist posted:

I hadn't even seen Bird's post, I just came into the thread, saw we were very close to deadline and Moat was the only one with mroe than 1 vote on them

Weak sauce.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Also my post hosed up the vote count and made me vote for myself.

##unvote

##vote: Retro Futurist

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
##vote retro futurist

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Welp, that's hammer.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

:toot:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
we did it guys

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Truly a wonderful achievement

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
http://impossible.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Impossible-Quote-50-1024x621.jpg

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

HAHAHAHHA KEANE WINS THE GAME

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Boneheads

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Gj thread I will flip when I get to work

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

busb posted:

Gj thread I will flip when I get to work

:ghost: I know you're excited but that seems a little over the top?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
i work as an acroyogi so it makes sense

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
While you had a great strat to the morning bonding over Keane's Joke's, the day soon devolved into finger pointing. 'You're the bad game, no you're the bad game' was a hit in all of today's parties.

In the end, you all decide that Opoopanax is the bad game, and in a fit of pique, he smashes your icecream cake with his warty fist before stomping off.
Hmm maybe he could have helped?

Retro Futurist, Black and White, Molyneux-aligned Revolutionary Empowerer has left the party Day 4.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
in case you were wondering it's Night 4 now whoah!

feel free to talk about things, like how my shoes have a blowout rn. i will keep wearing them though

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
rip busb

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Fix ur shoes, ya hobo! :mmmhmm:

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Why do I even try?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Adahn1986 posted:

Why do I even try?

Lol stumpy

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
My dog snuck into the laundry this morning and ate a heap of dog biscuits, which I didn't know about until he threw them all up. Now he's lying on the couch with a look on his face that says "mummy, I'm sick, can I have pats?"

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Moatillata posted:

Lol stumpy

I may as well be.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

fiery_valkyrie posted:

My dog snuck into the laundry this morning and ate a heap of dog biscuits, which I didn't know about until he threw them all up. Now he's lying on the couch with a look on his face that says "mummy, I'm sick, can I have pats?"

>pat dog

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
:petdog:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

fiery_valkyrie posted:

:same:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

I had no idea this was a thing we have, I love it!

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Maybe I'll be vulnerable to death tonight, so!ebony should try something.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Okay I will shoot you again.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Asiina posted:

Okay I will shoot you again.

the hero we need

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

CCKeane posted:

Tomorrow I have to answer three more questions truthfully. You can ask me then.

Are you scum keane?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Moatillata posted:

Are you scum keane?

Why it's night time, not day time you silly billy.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Asiina what did you do differently that your action worked last night

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Hal Incandenza posted:

Asiina what did you do differently that your action worked last night

I just did it, I dunno?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
bsbsbsb I'm watching the Beet Wellington pressure test and man, Billie should have been here for this, but also they're like oh my god Chloe had to add a whole lot of water to her stock, it's going to be diluted and ruined. She had to add 50mL of water she still passed through the beets and onions. That's like a couple of tablespoons let's all calm the gently caress down it's not going to make a difference she's reducing that poo poo down anyway.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Asiina posted:

bsbsbsb I'm watching the Beet Wellington pressure test and man, Billie should have been here for this, but also they're like oh my god Chloe had to add a whole lot of water to her stock, it's going to be diluted and ruined. She had to add 50mL of water she still passed through the beets and onions. That's like a couple of tablespoons let's all calm the gently caress down it's not going to make a difference she's reducing that poo poo down anyway.

It's like you're not speaking the same language as me

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Why are you watching Australian tv?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
because mchef owns. beet wellington owns also.

they're right about the stock though, adding water to it is absolutely useless because she just has to reduce the water out of the stock anyway so its just a waste of time. she ended up with enough.

anyway just waiting on a final action before the night ends. i bet you're all excited!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

busb posted:

they're right about the stock though, adding water to it is absolutely useless because she just has to reduce the water out of the stock anyway so its just a waste of time. she ended up with enough.

anyway just waiting on a final action before the night ends. i bet you're all excited!

Yeah, like maybe she should have put a tiny bit less gelatin in it, but like, really who cares, it's not going to make a huge difference and she puts like a spoonful on the plate, but I guess they had to make it dramatic.

I finished that episode anyway and I'm onto the immunity challenge where lol spun sugar.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

busb posted:

:f5:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
That voice, it speaks to your very soul. It distracts you and loves you in equal measure, yet seems... quite specific...
"Imagine a game where you run a circus...that is a deep cover for a team of serial killing clowns. Can you balance the income from the circus acts with the ever increasing costs of hiding the tracks of the dead bodies you leave in your wake? That's for you to manage, in "The Game about Circuses and Serial Killing Clowns 2012"

What a game, what an idea! You'll never get anything done at night while such amazing vid gam ideas are coming through thick and fast!

But what's this? A review in PC Gamer of a Molyneux game! You quickly flick to the page

HI-OCTANE BAD - RUINS MAGIC CARPET

oh no, this means...

you rush to iajanus, but find him all too late.

iajanus, Hi-Octane, Molyneux-aligned Traditional Vanilla drowned himself in sorrow Night 4.

It is now Day 5! i think. numbers are hard.

busb fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Jun 24, 2016

• Locked thread