Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

im the carbs

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

I have used 41 of 300 characters allowed.

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

And here I thought you were a dirty, dirty girl. Let the lasagna train ride, this one is made from Taco Bell:

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

I'm getting the 'itis just looking at it. Would so hard, then would take a nap.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

NewFatMike posted:

And here I thought you were a dirty, dirty girl. Let the lasagna train ride, this one is made from Taco Bell:

I'm bad carbs, baby :wink:.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

If you were a scallop, this would be your stepdad's weird friend with no discernible means of support who would come over, disappear into your basement for hours, and then give you five bucks and a handful of butterscotches on his way out the door.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

That's weird fake vegan cheez, isn't it? It doesn't look quite right. If so, just... why?

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

#veganlyfe #glutenfree #tapewormpizza

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

NewFatMike posted:

Would so hard I'd sprain my tongue.

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

Titus Sardonicus posted:

That's weird fake vegan cheez, isn't it? It doesn't look quite right. If so, just... why?

Turns out wallpaper paste doesn't melt too well. Who knew?

Also nice Come To Daddy av

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Dairy-free cheese tastes a great deal better than it looks, but that isn't saying much.

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

Pastry of the Year posted:

If you were a scallop, this would be your stepdad's weird friend with no discernible means of support who would come over, disappear into your basement for hours, and then give you five bucks and a handful of butterscotches on his way out the door.

No "Finding Dory" spoilers pls

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

It's nice of them to serve you the oil they used to fry all this. You don't want to waste all these delicious aromas.

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

Samizdata posted:

Plus it is NOT a smoothie, not is it pink in any form.

They meticulously made sure that the logo was facing the camera, though. Aren't you impressed?

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

:vince:

he knows...

Hey, sometimes you have a day off and want to binge a show on netflix. What else am I supposed to eat?

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Optimist with doubt posted:

Hey, sometimes you have a day off and want to binge a show on netflix. What else am I supposed to eat?

A napkin to soak up all the grease

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

NewFatMike posted:

No "Finding Dory" spoilers pls

v much would, fried shrimp is delicious. If that's aioli in the corner there, doubly so.

It's really only the presentation and the cellphone flash that makes it afp

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Laserjet 4P posted:

v much would, fried shrimp is delicious. If that's aioli in the corner there, doubly so.

Eh, there's some definite afp versions of this with mushy, oily batter, soggy fries, and stale hushpuppies, but I think what it needs is a heaping pile of "crumbs." No clue if this happens up north, but chain fast food seafood places down south used to dump a liberal portion of the bits of batter that would drop off in the fryer and give you more if you asked. A whole box of crunchy, oil-soaked, fishy-tasting batter. My first two years of college were afp as gently caress.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

w o u l d

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
My friend made weird spaghetti

Its a butternut/pumpkin based sauce and squid-ink noodles. Was actually really good.

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

Laserjet 4P posted:

The Yelp page was quite explicit regarding the half fried status of the shrimp and how limp the fries were. Sounds like they didn't heat the fryer all the way up before cooking.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Eh, there's some definite afp versions of this with mushy, oily batter, soggy fries, and stale hushpuppies, but I think what it needs is a heaping pile of "crumbs." No clue if this happens up north, but chain fast food seafood places down south used to dump a liberal portion of the bits of batter that would drop off in the fryer and give you more if you asked. A whole box of crunchy, oil-soaked, fishy-tasting batter. My first two years of college were afp as gently caress.

That's the best part of going to long john silvers. Sometimes you just need a large dose of salt, grease and fish, shrimp and chicken which somehow manage to all taste roughly the same.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Fish Of Doom posted:

They meticulously made sure that the logo was facing the camera, though. Aren't you impressed?

Why, yea...No.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Bismuth posted:

My friend made weird spaghetti

Its a butternut/pumpkin based sauce and squid-ink noodles. Was actually really good.

Good job on the unsettling closeup

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
I made this

Waterslide Industry Lobbyist
Jun 18, 2003

ANYONE WANT SOME BARBECUE?

Lipstick Apathy

Golem II posted:

I made this

Homemade disco fries? Would, just get a better camera.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Golem II posted:

I made this

Put it back

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Golem II posted:

I made this

Chile cheese fries with red chile? IMO they're better with green chile

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Cheap poutine. Packet gravy, shredded cheese (no cheese curds) and Arby's curly fries.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Golem II posted:

Cheap poutine. Packet gravy, shredded cheese (no cheese curds) and Arby's curly fries.

Monster.

Also what I figure a shoggoth would look like irl so good show there at least.

genetic_knockout
May 8, 2007

Who's a good boy

Golem II posted:

I made this

Unashamedly have, and would again!

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Grey Wet with Garnish (2016)

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Golem II posted:

I do this. But often there are 2 kinds of fries. It's delicious and shameful.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Waterslide Industry Lobbyist posted:

Homemade disco fries? Would, just get a better camera.

I seriously, no joke, thought it was hosed up shrimp for a second

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

I have used 41 of 300 characters allowed.

The Glumslinger posted:

I seriously, no joke, thought it was hosed up shrimp for a second

This thread has eliminated the idea of shrimp to a point that everything simultaneously looks, and does not look, like shrimp.

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

Shrimpdinger's Instagram for new thread title please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

invisible jerk
Jul 29, 2013

we ate a lot of corned beef when I was a kid, often boiled rather than fried. this brings back bland memories

invisible jerk has a new favorite as of 09:03 on Jun 26, 2016