Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I didn't get Dancer when I did my run but I used Dancing Dagger which does the Dance command when you attack. Tempting Tango is pretty useful since it inflicts confuse on an enemy and has a really high success rate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

dancer is pretty good when you get the equipment that changes the useless dance into sword dance so you have a 50% chance of sword dance

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
that feel when a chicken knife sword dance hits for 9999

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
knight/red mage/geomancer/dancer has actually been really fun so far but gently caress exdeath at the end of world 2 kicked my fucken rear end. took me like 15 tries to kill him

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

hes imo the hardest boss in the gme for most prties, really fun fight

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Doing it now with 2 zerkers, black mage and geomancer. This is what I deserve for going chaos berserker risk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

I did it like 4 years in a row (only finished twice) but this year I'm still playing bravely second and it feels like enough of a four job fiesta on its own so I won't

My FF5 parties I finished with was:

Thief/Summoner/Geomancer/Samurai
It was a bit stupid because in FF5 if you give someone Summoner 5 as a subjob it raises their magic stat to be the highest in the game. Also it turns out Gaia is pretty good on the magic stat of a summoner. So it ends up being 3 summoners and a samurai. Starting as thief is hard though

Knight/Mystic Knight/Bard/Dragoon
2 hand + spellblade is really good, bard is really good. You can pretend dragoon doesn't exist

My other parties:

Knight/White Mage/Ranger/Samurai (random mode)

White Mage/Berserker/Ninja/Dancer
Just wasn't fun. Already had to suffer through white mage early game being slow as poo poo. Then I got berserker and got to watch my party kill things while I controlled the single healer. THen I got NInja and did the same thing but I pressed attack instead of just watched it happen

• Locked thread