Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Fargin Icehole posted:

No loving cat pictures to counter the poo poo I am saying. First off, gently caress cattes. Dogges are better.

:eyepop:

Let's not say things we can't take back

Cats can be assholes and stuff, and may never love you, but we shouldn't vote "Leave" on cattes...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Cats!

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

Fargin Icehole posted:

gently caress CATTES.
very unchill, friend

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

tempers flaring all over at the moment but you know who still dont give a gently caress? cattes

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Maybe not give people 30 days for a lovely thread in a lovely subforum? :(

You tangle with the Smart you best bring your A game

Good Dumplings
Mar 30, 2011

Excuse my worthless shitposting because all I can ever hope to accomplish in life is to rot away the braincells of strangers on the internet with my irredeemable brainworms.

Fargin Icehole posted:

(stream of sheer hatred)

derek please let me vote this thread a 6

no_recall
Aug 17, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Nice meltdown.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Skellybones posted:

You tangle with the Smart you best bring your A game

Tophat was a Grade A shitposter, the likes of which even Eonwe would be proud.

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

Fargin Icehole posted:

....My Ultimate is ready....

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

That's one scary catte

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo
Now let's all look forward to two years of negotiations about leaving the EU, in which neither party actually wants the UK to leave. And no, Boris doesn't really want it either.

It will all end with an "offer" that's so unfavorable to the brits that they'll probably have to hold another referendum on it which will be voted down, and people will welcome the new status quo with unmixed resentment. Whining about how politicians failed to negotiate the exit will be a new favorite British pastime

I wish I could say the pigfucker's humiliation sweetens the shitcake, but it doesn't do the job for me. gently caress you Cameron you bloody moron.

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

gently caress Cameron and gently caress the rest of you British idiots

leavers

:negative:

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo
When Tophat was here the thread was poo poo and now it's not. A lot of good posters hosed off to discord to avoid his inane lovely spam, and the thread's become great again because of his absence

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Mere minutes after discovering the new technology, it was used to send me a crude ASCII dong.

Cattes are actually okay. Dogs are good. My dumb idiot baby fellow Brits who made a dumb vote are not. SC is also bad.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

When Tophat was here the thread was poo poo and now it's not. A lot of good posters hosed off to discord to avoid his inane lovely spam, and the thread's become great again because of his absence

Ebbs and flows of the most epic SA thread

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

What a bunch of uh, dinks!

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Now let's all look forward to two years of negotiations about leaving the EU, in which neither party actually wants the UK to leave. And no, Boris doesn't really want it either.

It will all end with an "offer" that's so unfavorable to the brits that they'll probably have to hold another referendum on it which will be voted down, and people will welcome the new status quo with unmixed resentment. Whining about how politicians failed to negotiate the exit will be a new favorite British pastime

I wish I could say the pigfucker's humiliation sweetens the shitcake, but it doesn't do the job for me. gently caress you Cameron you bloody moron.

Well, you see, that wont happen.

The USA will make a bargain with the UK. The UK, being our best buds and all, will take that offer because it will be awesome. The rest of the EU be damned.

Dont worry UK, you wont be put into a hospice just yet. We love you more than the EU.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Cattes and dogges are both good.

My cat is sleeping on a plastic bag nest I made for him, and it's adorable. It's been a week since I had to take him to the emergency vet because he couldn't pee and now he's back to as close to normal as he's ever been.

Also Star Citizen is a piece of poo poo and it's never going to be even 1% of what the spergiest backers are demanding.

A large farva
Sep 5, 2006

Ramrod XTreme
I appreciate the CryEngine insights - So uh, didn't EQ have 0,0 coordinates in the original build. Didn't Minecraft follow that map approach?

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Mere minutes after discovering the new technology, it was used to send me a crude ASCII dong.

skaboomizzy posted:

Cattes and dogges are both good.

My cat is sleeping on a plastic bag nest I made for him, and it's adorable. It's been a week since I had to take him to the emergency vet because he couldn't pee and now he's back to as close to normal as he's ever been.

Also Star Citizen is a piece of poo poo and it's never going to be even 1% of what the spergiest backers are demanding.

I'm glad your cat is doing good. You are a good person for looking after your pet.

Tank Boy Ken
Aug 24, 2012
J4G for life
Fallen Rib

grimcreaper posted:

The USA will make a bargain with the UK. The UK, being our best buds and all, will take that offer because it will be awesome. The rest of the EU be damned.
Dont worry UK, you wont be put into a hospice just yet. We love you more than the EU.

Uk for 51st state?

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

grimcreaper posted:

that deal smells like CIG and Foundry 42 lol

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

Jobbo_Fett posted:

If the UK can leave the EU, than CiG can fold as a company.

Or maybe Chris Roberts orchestrated the UK leaving the EU so that UK backers won't be able to use those pesky 'Consumer Protection Laws'?

I'm sure Foundry 42 can rely on their immensely powerful local MP.

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

At least now we get to watch the world burn.

Remember when people said the best part of the referendum was that afterwards everyone could shut the gently caress up about europe? lol.

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Tank Boy Ken posted:

Uk for 51st state?

Not the 51st country. Its the start of US Imperialism.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Maw posted:

I'm glad your cat is doing good. You are a good person for looking after your pet.

How could anyone not love this furry jerkwad?

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

skaboomizzy posted:

How could anyone not love this furry jerkwad?

Wanna pet that catte.

Here's a catte I do pet regularly

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Palisader posted:

That is a powerfully ugly sweater

BromanderData posted:

Worse an ugly sweater vest

So, yeah, hip hot happening actres...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA <wipes eyes> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHhahaaha <hack wheeze hack wheeze> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! <painfully clutches ribs then vomits>

Smene wes me a new keybard!

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

This is it. Cheers to Skelleybones. Any idea why this popped to mind?

Samizdata fucked around with this message at 09:07 on Jun 24, 2016

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

That's it, you sexy robot, you! Dare I say hookerbot, or is that just my fleshbag prejudices?

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Fargin Icehole posted:

gently caress Chris Roberts.

Just another person who jacked off to the moon landings.

All we got was a cookie cutter story of white VS black. Humans VS Aliens, except hey, motherfucker, Paul Verbohen did it first and did it better. I wish you didn't step on his grave and make your "own" story on the VANDUUL

You know, the Starship Troopers FPS wasn't half bad either. Brutal, but not half bad. Really got you in the universe during play.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Fargin Icehole posted:

No loving cat pictures to counter the poo poo I am saying. First off, gently caress cattes. Dogges are better.

Fargin Icehole posted:

gently caress CATTES.

I liked you and your avvie up to this point, but, look, you, you, leaver isn't bad enough for you... I'm going to give your address to Ben and Sandi. I'm going to let HIM know you hate Wing Commander and are made of doughnuts, and Sandi gets to know you say she's an unattractive actress with no skill AND you are made of public hair.

Or, you know, you can take that back. I understand the stresses of the trenches, and the smacking of your head against a brick wall of idiocy, the plummeting karma, and the Twitter bans, but don't say anything you will regret later.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Samizdata posted:

That's it, you sexy robot, you! Dare I say hookerbot, or is that just my fleshbag prejudices?

Stick with sexy robot for now.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Skellybones posted:

Stick with sexy robot for now.

Fair enough.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer
ACTUAL RESULT
Camera started to rotate slowly, growing faster and faster then clipped through the roof of the cockpit towards the Hangar door.

EXPECTED RESULT
Expected to stay within the European Union

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

AP posted:

ACTUAL RESULT
Camera started to rotate slowly, growing faster and faster then clipped through the roof of the cockpit towards the Hangar door.

EXPECTED RESULT

:golfclap:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

With the Brexit, Constellation, Starfarer, and Idris futures are up 17%. We done hosed up, boys.

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

AP posted:

ACTUAL RESULT

EXPECTED RESULT

:smith:

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

When you allow croberts to operate in your nation you bring cosmic revenge upon it eventually. I'm just saying buy trump stock on predictit and make a contingency plan if you live in germany

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

Boris Johnson prime minister, Donald Trump US president, lets all die in an atomic war.

• Locked thread