Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ryushikaze
Mar 5, 2013

kefkafloyd posted:

Future Usagi is essentially immortal, so she can afford to foist Chibiusa on to her past self for a little sailor guardian training.

The causality problems of Chibiusa being in the past will make you go cross-eyed if you think about them too much.

I always thought that was dumb. Then again, old Queen Serenity also named past-life Usagi Princess Serenity, so it's just another moon family tradition. I bet that was real confusing.

Further, Usagi's present day real first name is Serenity, as is Chibi-usa's. It's like Zelda, they're all named that.
A lot of people rag on the old dub for a lot of reasons, but I never thought "Serena" was one of them. Lita, OTOH... Different sound, syllables, and just an unusual name instead of, Idunno, McKenzie, which is still weird, but has the right sounds and cadence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

I don't think Mackenzie became that popular a name when they were dubbing it, so Mariah might be a better fit.

The kicker was making Mamoru/Endyimon's name the same in the dub. "Who is the Prince Damien? Oh, it's this guy, named Damien."

Though glad the dub closed the age gap between Usagi and Mamoru so it ends up being less creepy.

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

Robindaybird posted:

I don't think Mackenzie became that popular a name when they were dubbing it, so Mariah might be a better fit.

The kicker was making Mamoru/Endyimon's name the same in the dub. "Who is the Prince Damien? Oh, it's this guy, named Damien."

Though glad the dub closed the age gap between Usagi and Mamoru so it ends up being less creepy.

That was also an anime only thing. Mamoru is only in high school in the manga and Crystal. It's the one thing I think the manga is better than the 90s anime about.

kefkafloyd
Jun 8, 2006

What really knocked me out
Was her cheap sunglasses

Ryushikaze posted:

Further, Usagi's present day real first name is Serenity, as is Chibi-usa's. It's like Zelda, they're all named that.
A lot of people rag on the old dub for a lot of reasons, but I never thought "Serena" was one of them. Lita, OTOH... Different sound, syllables, and just an unusual name instead of, Idunno, McKenzie, which is still weird, but has the right sounds and cadence.

Other dubs called her "Bunny," cause duh, and I thought that was neat. I had no problem with Serena either. I have no idea where they got Lita for Makoto.

I tried churning through Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon a while back (I recalled watching some of it at an anime con almost a decade ago) but it has not aged very well at all, and I guess my tolerance for Japanese soap opera-esque shows is pretty low.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Especially considering that the other Inner names were basically the same as the Japanese. Amy, Raye, Mina...Guess Makoto was too much for them to handle.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?
Maybe they chose Lita because of her lightning-esque attacks? It makes sense to go for a name that reflects Jupiter's powers if you can't pare down Makoto into a westernised name.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
I wish I could find the original dubs somewhere. It's seriously jarring hearing "Usagi" and "Mamoru" and the like in the midst of the English. Plus I really don't like some of the new voices.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

I wish I could find the original dubs somewhere. It's seriously jarring hearing "Usagi" and "Mamoru" and the like in the midst of the English. Plus I really don't like some of the new voices.

Anime Freak has the old videos still up I think, but I remember watching them in glorious Nippon, not English. They should have the option of English dubs if you want to check.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

English people should never say Japanese names.

Never talk to Japanese people. It's just not right.

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

I don't mind Japanese names in English dialog personally, but by the time I was watching dubs on TV 4kids were the only people changing names. I also never saw Sailor Moon on TV growing up so.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Also, I might be misremembering this, but I'm pretty sure there was a chapter in the manga where Rei gets possessed by a demon and tries to make out with Mina. So this was kind of foreshadowed, in a way.

It's a side-story, yeah, but that does indeed happen.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

Kissanime has a crap-ton of stuff, should be on there. They really don't like ad-block though.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
Lita probably comes from the story of Leda. Because the best reference to add to your childrens' cartoon is bestiality and rape.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leda_and_the_Swan

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
So since we're dealing with completely static attacks from everyone, the only thing we have to look forward too is... a bunch of hot, hot numbers-going-up action?

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
I don't know, Added Space. I googled Jupiter's moons and Leda isn't the one Makoto is affiliated with at all.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!

Glazius posted:

So since we're dealing with completely static attacks from everyone, the only thing we have to look forward too is... a bunch of hot, hot numbers-going-up action?

Up and down. Everyone in this game is either tankier than a bank vault with no damage output whatsoever or they're an atomic bomb that falls apart from a stiff breeze

EDIT: Oh and thanks for the Anime Freak reference. They got 'em.

Rabbi Raccoon fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Jun 23, 2016

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

English people should never say Japanese names.

Never talk to Japanese people. It's just not right.

You can. You just have to never use their names.

"Hey, buddy!" and "You! In the hat!" are just a few of the many acceptable forms of address for Japanese citizens.

Ryushikaze
Mar 5, 2013

Robindaybird posted:

It was still a name, though. And it would have been amusing and ironic without being mean spirited, since it means "Son of" and would both play off of and contrast Jupsy's tomboy/ ultra girly nature.

The dub did make Midget Moon an idiot for not being able to recognize her dad with the same name. Moreso than she already seemed, not being able to recognize her parents in their teens looking much the same as their future selves (A limitation of Takeuchi's art, but hey, no one's perfect)

kefkafloyd posted:

Other dubs called her "Bunny," cause duh, and I thought that was neat. I had no problem with Serena either. I have no idea where they got Lita for Makoto.

I tried churning through Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon a while back (I recalled watching some of it at an anime con almost a decade ago) but it has not aged very well at all, and I guess my tolerance for Japanese soap opera-esque shows is pretty low.

I agree, going with "Bunny" for the dubs would make a lot of sense, but then you do have to obey the whim of the almighty lip flaps. OTOH, they broke that rule with Lita, so....

kefkafloyd
Jun 8, 2006

Was her cheap sunglasses

Ryushikaze posted:

It was still a name, though. And it would have been amusing and ironic without being mean spirited, since it means "Son of" and would both play off of and contrast Jupsy's tomboy/ ultra girly nature.

The dub did make Midget Moon an idiot for not being able to recognize her dad with the same name. Moreso than she already seemed, not being able to recognize her parents in their teens looking much the same as their future selves (A limitation of Takeuchi's art, but hey, no one's perfect)

I think the relationship between Usagi and Chibiusa is probably one of the best bits of character in the show even if it relies on the idiot ball a bit too much. "There's no way this lazy slob could be my totally refined God-queen mommy!" But that wouldn't have worked on Mamoru, hence, idiot ball.

quote:

I agree, going with "Bunny" for the dubs would make a lot of sense, but then you do have to obey the whim of the almighty lip flaps. OTOH, they broke that rule with Lita, so....

They call Makoto "Mako" a lot, so Lita probably fit into it pretty well.

hey girl you up
May 21, 2001

Forum Nice Guy

Lady Naga posted:

It's still pretty clunky to have Tuxedo and Sailor say the exact same thing if it's that long, considering I'm pretty sure they'd trip over themselves if that's the case. A simple "what!?" would've been better.

i disagree

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wxp-NxJny8&t=82s

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

So this part suuuuuuucks. From a gameplay standpoint, I mean, it's not just me bitching about stupid fanboy poo poo this time*.

Youma?! How... how can I fight off so many Youma? I can't do it all by myself**!

And then Sailor Mercury floats through the opening of Evangelion.

Luckily? Derp Daring here walks by just as we hit the ground. His dialogue is radio-play levels of hilarious at explaining what the hell he is thinking and/or doing.

What's a girl doing here?
OH NO! She's hurt!
I have to get her some medical help quick!

So, keep that last bit in mind, because it is incredibly funny shortly. Also shortly, you will see the reasons I added new "generic NPC portraits" with a gender, to distinguish who the gently caress is talking.

You were exhausted. You fell down here, beneath the glacier.
Who are you?
I'm Hans. Who are you?
I'm Ammmmmmmmmmercury. Thanks for the help... but where am I?
Kainess Village. It's a small town beneath the glacier.
So you did say underneath the glacier.
(nods) For 200 years this village has subsisted down here. You're the first outsider in decades.
(Mercury tries to get up, and Hans stops her.)
Please, don't strain yourself.
...Really? (I pretend there is an eyeroll here) Look, I've been enough trouble, I really shouldn't impose on you anymore.

And then she stands up and leaves.

Wait.

poo poo.

So if you haven't puzzled out what's so bad about this screen, it's that we're still level 6 and now we're a) solo and b) have no healing skills (meaning we are limited to what we buy or find). You might think someone like the "EVERYONE IS SO TIRED!!" guy might be somewhere around here, but nope.

In fact, there's an inn and we're going to be charged for the privilege. 500 yen is easy to come by... IF you don't get unlucky on your first random encounters. But we'll get there.

As soon as we leave Hans' house, Zoisite's stone glows, which means that clearly somewhere within this massive glacial structure is the other half we need. But first, because I have meta-game knowledge and this plot sucks, let's immediately walk back inside Hans' house and trigger the next event flag.

(Mercury decides not to intrude, and instead creepily watches from the shadows, as...)
Mother, are you okay? Please sleep some more!
Thank you, Hans. (coughing) You're always taking care of me... (she passes out)
(to himself) drat... every day she gets worse and worse.

So at this point we intrude.

Mother's condition isn't very good. Someone must go to Andeng Village, we need a doctor.
Waaaaait... I wonder... (She shoves Hans aside.) She's burning up!

So, I actually don't know if this part is a clever event flag or just stupidity of the translation, but...

This fever medicine should work! Here we go... (she pulls something out) Drink this, madam.
WAIT! What's this medicine?
Huh? It's just something to bring her fever down...
(Hans yanks her away from his mother.)
DON'T! We need Dr. Schwartz for this! No other medicines will work. He has to make it, there's no other way.
But this is Dr. Schwartz's medicine. I bought it in town. It should do the job.

So what I wonder is if that always fires and it's just lovely translation, or if it's just an automatic thing because by chapter 2, every time I've played this, I always have a BathMedic (read: cure all ailments) in my inventory. Which is one of the only items sold in town. I'm sorry, I'm not replaying the entirety of the last dungeon and dumping my items before the finale to see if that changes.

Also! Reminder: Hans' response to finding Mercury unconscious was "She needs medical attention", but clearly, he did not go fetch the doctor who is not in his village, so let's try not to think too hard about what the hell he did other than drag us to his place.

The rest of the conversation is pretty straightforward: "Okay, where's Andeng Village?" "It's to the Eas- waaaaaait, you, a woman, can't be thinking of going! There are monsters!" "Shut up, Hans. I owe you one." "No but really, you must be carefu-" "GOING NOW BYE"

Hans is kind of a tremendous jackass.

Other points of note in this town:

* Most of the parents are going "Boy I wish my kid was like that nice Hans", which is incredibly hosed up if you think about it for a few seconds. He's only so serious because his mother is a loving ghoul, people!

* This young lad near the south of Kainess will tell us at any point what we need to do next if we just ask. He runs through this entire scenario as a series of "Have you done X? Y/N" questions and will point you to the next flag should you have put this down for too long. It's actually a cool touch.

* And this scamp is totally on to something, which is why we're going to short-circuit the entire chain of events in this place and go directly to that cave.

Alright, you wanna see why this chapter is cruel as gently caress?

Meet Blizzar. As you can probably tell from that name and her appearance, she is snow-themed. You might also remember that a lot of Mercury's powers revolve around ice and water! Now, I don't know if this game has an elemental affinity system, buuuuuuut... well, lemme post a screenshot from near the end of this play session:

Blizzar here shrugs off Mercury's special attacks like a motherfucker. You might have noticed in the first screenshot, there are two of them versus one of me. If you run into that as your first random encounter outside the village, even geared up like I was? There's a non-zero chance that the two of them will curb stomp your rear end.

Now, let's talk design for a moment. At this point in the game, all of the Inner Senshi who are not named "Moon" are at a set, known level, because they have only been in two fights and couldn't get into any random encounters. So at this point, every single player has the same set of stats and skills right now, with maybe a little grinding in chapter 1 allowing you extra cash to buy accessories. (Which, if you didn't buy them in chapter 1: hahaha, gently caress you, this village only sells a couple of them and they aren't amazing!) Similarly, like I've said before, this game's stats are incredibly swingy: a few points in something is the difference between taking 20 damage a hit and 5. Add in their resistance, where when you begin here, you want to spam your specials to KO one enemy immediately so you're not fighting 2v1 (which will not work on her)...

Blizzar is a mean motherfucker and a better game would have hidden them in the actual chapter dungeon, not made them part of the encounter table that makes them the first thing you can run into two steps out of the village.

Meanwhile, WSenicienter is just a pallete swap of the first boss, and is kind enough to even show up one at a time. Fight these dudes to gain a level or two just so you can survive.

So once you gain a level or two, it's time to go to Andeng Village head to the Northern Cave, because it's very likely you can make it to a treasure chest without random encounters, which is worth the risk...

Oh yeah.

So every single Scout has two unique pieces of gear in this game. For the Inner crew, those will all appear in chapter 2 (and they're permanently missable!), and this poo poo is your endgame gear because it's your only gear all game that we did not just buy in chapter 1. Let that sink in again: there is no gear climb in this game, and you never gain new attacks, so the only solution if you're ever stuck is raw grinding. Period. You want these pieces of gear, as a result, because the stat spread on the Sapphire Earrings is:

• +2 HP
  • +1 EP
  • +1 Attack
  • +10 Defense
  • +10 Speed
  • +4 Evade

Seriously, that's like 2-3 level-ups worth of stats right there. In a single item. That you can miss forever.

The benefit of this is it means we can begin grinding in said cave, where the monsters are stronger, but crushing one group is an instant level up at first if we outlast them. A few healing items will ensure this is the case. It doesn't hurt that whatever this attack was supposed to inflict never landed. Seriously, I was trying to make it hit.

(edit: Boy, that explains why it didn't and also tells me how much I was gambling: that attack was Barrier, which causes "Accident", aka "Petrification". Woulda game-overed me instantly with a one person party.)

That monster is "Shakoukai", by the way, who immobilized people in wax. I laughed when I read this:

quote:

Her name means "social circle" (社交界).

Meanwhile, "U-Chouten" is actually decently translated, if not altered somewhat in this game compared to her rather risque anime appearance:

Yyyyyyup.

Another trick to make this early levelling easier which you could have stocked up on only in the last chapter: Facial Cream and Manicures. They're in-battle consumables that raise defense and attack, respectively, by 5 points. As I mentioned: 5 points is a huge difference. It swings you from "4 damage a hit" to...

...clawing someone's face off with your regular strikes.

You also get a cool red or blue aura.

Anyway, at either 36 (for "Darkened") or 40 XP per fight, levelling in this cavern will quickly knock out the rest of your power deficit, allowing you to...

...walk to the end of the cavern and short-circuit the plot, because Dr. Schwartz isn't in Andeng Village at all.

Now, for how the sprites don't ever emote in this game save word balloon icons, this scene is pretty good, because it's hard to convey in text how Schwartz is just faffing about with... whatever he's doing in this cavern, we never learn, and finally Mercury has to scream her lungs out to get his attention.

...But you might also notice there's a treasure chest at the bottom of the screen, which means that yes, as soon as this cutscene ends, we are going to become the murder machine. This chapter is basically the Tomb Raider reboot in miniature, and that box has a grenade launcher.

Mmm? Yes, I'm Schwartz. How did you get in here? There are monsters everywhere. (He looks Mercury over, and then...)

My dear, may I ask how old you are?
(taking a step back) Huh? I'm, uh... 15...
EXCELLENT! I'm going to be 60 this year. (He tries to close the gap.) When's your birthday?
I-it's... September 10th? (Another step back.)
Aah, delightful... a Virgo! The virgin... (Forward, again...)
(...and she's backed into a corner.) Uh... Doctor, I came here for a reason...

I just want you to know that scene went on about twice as long as the above version.

I hate this chapter.

It's about Hans' mother, from Kainess Village. She's quite ill...
Ah, I see. You want me to visit, then. The problem is, there are so many monsters outside this cave...
I have clearly just come from outside. Doctor, you're coming with me.
Well, I suppose, if you say so... (I'm going on a date with this cute girl~)

Okay shut up and give me the weapon. The Sapphire Ring is a cool:

• +8 HP
  • +1 EP
  • +10 Attack
  • +3 Defense
  • +6 Speed
  • +6 Evade

At this point, if you somehow haven't hit it through levelling, you're basically guaranteed to hit the EP cap of 12. There is no way beyond this, so now comes the point where you realize why it replenishes every battle, because it's not meant to last beyond one fight. However, for boss reasons, beginning to stock up on EP+ items right now is a very good plan.

But for the remainder of this chapter, every single non-boss battle involves beginning the fight and then casting Mercury Aqua Mirage and everything loving dies. Even those god damned Blizzars.

So if I was a caring human being, I would take this time to rush Dr. Schwartz back to Hans' house and save his mother, but Hans is a weird dickhole who seems to have Ideas about women, so gently caress it, we're stopping over in Andeng Village on the way home so I can demonstrate the other lovely thing about all the chapter 2 subplots:

See these 5 barrels? There is literally nothing signifying that they are any different from the bazillion other pieces of background design in the game. Absolutely not one thing. Nothing shines, or sparkles, or tips you off to the fact that, if, like me, you're aware of this sidequest hinted at nowhere else in the game...

...there's a Puzzle Piece in here. If you don't get this specific piece, you're not going to finish the puzzle, no matter that 99% of the puzzle is random drops from enemies. You will always be missing one piece.

Oh, I'm sorry, did I say that one piece? No they do this repeatedly in every subchapter, and you cannot come back to these areas. Guess who's still bitter he got locked out of an accessory at endgame his first time through Another Story!

Doctor, this way.
(The two head to Hans' unnamed mother's bedside. No, they never do name her. What swell writing.)
I've got it! She needs some Halyomoss immediately!
Huh? I have no idea what that is.
It's the only cure to this very rare disease which I will never name.
(clears her throat) So where do I- we find some Halyomoss, then?
It's in the cave behind my lab.

And Hans decides to double down on being a poo poo!

Okay then! I'll go gather some right away.
That is absolutely too dangerous for you. I'm on my way, Doctor!
No. It's even more dangerous for a girl like you. You can't go.

So like. Just in case you thought I was reading his shittiness into the game's dialogue, that's verbatim.

Just let him go get murdered. Then the village parents can teach their children to be like Hans, except when you shouldn't be like Hans. The ultimate parable! But no, I'm not Mercury, so her solution is...

...Uh huh. How about we go together, then? Doctor, please look after this woman.

And so we have a bumbling shitheel sidekick now. Backtracking to the cave at the back of Schwartz's cavern lab...

We collect the moss, but immediately Mercury goes "Hey, wait, hidden passage..." and realizes what she's actually here for.

Success!

Oh what the gently caress-

Great.

So at this point, we actually have a branching path!

I should probably give Hans' mother the Halyomoss first... or should I?

And I'm leaving it up to y'all, because there won't be many chances for reader participation. I'll check back a day after this, but do we want to hunt the stone or save the mother first?

* Holy poo poo though as a Mercury fan this entire chapter makes me seethe.
** SEE WHAT I MEAN

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
Sailor business comes first.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Why can't he take the moss back himself while you jump down the hole :psyduck:

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

Someone Awful! posted:

Why can't he take the moss back himself while you jump down the hole :psyduck:

He will totally die.

Thuryl
Mar 14, 2007

My postillion has been struck by lightning.
I don't actually remember how this part goes, but I doubt it makes a big difference in the long run either way, so do the nice thing and help his mother.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
Also I just finished watching the second season. I like it a lot less than the first. Chibi-Usa is the fuckin' worst.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Thuryl posted:

I don't actually remember how this part goes, but I doubt it makes a big difference in the long run either way, so do the nice thing and help his mother.

This. Just because Hans deserves to die, doesn't mean his mom deserves it. She needs that medicine (and help).

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Just because the rest of that town is assholes, it's entirely possible that Hans's mother got ill because she's the one person who is not an rear end in a top hat. Help the poor old woman, Zoicite's Hello Kitty or whatever it is has Plot McGuffin powers and will survive ten minutes.

Miacis
Oct 9, 2012

Get off my lawn!!
The optimal solution would be for Mercury to bring back the moss and have Hans die trying to get the crystal thingy. Two birds with one stone!

But I guess bringing the moss back is better, for this binary choice.

kefkafloyd
Jun 8, 2006

Was her cheap sunglasses
As terrible as Hans is, being a guardian of love and justice means saving Hans' mother.

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.
Take the moss back and use the opportunity to grind on some random encounters because holy poo poo the bossfight in this chapter.

Recycling Centerpiece
Apr 28, 2005

Turn around
Grimey Drawer
Are you sure you can't come back to these areas? I seem to recall there being a system of fast-travel later in the game and I think the Chapter 2 areas are options for it.

Thuryl
Mar 14, 2007

My postillion has been struck by lightning.

Sworder posted:

Are you sure you can't come back to these areas? I seem to recall there being a system of fast-travel later in the game and I think the Chapter 2 areas are options for it.

You can come back, but only at one specific point in the plot, so they're still missable.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

END ME SCOOB posted:

Facial Cream and Manicures. They're in-battle consumables that raise defense and attack, respectively, by 5 points.

:jerry:

GimmickMan
Dec 27, 2011

Shouting "Make Up!" is how they gain magical powers so it makes sense in a way.

Sending Hans back by himself sounds like a good way to miss out on optional content, bring the moss back.

Suzaku
Feb 15, 2012
Take the moss to mom. The game probably won't let you miss a plot macguffin, and an extra trip to the cave means more XP!

berryjon
May 30, 2011

I have an invasion to go to.
Help the mother, if only because she's (apparently) the only non-rear end in a top hat NPC with a name in the chapter so far.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Holy poo poo, Dr. Schwartz is creepy and terrible. Why even have that in the game?

But still, despite how awful the two guys are help the mother. I feel like that's the most in character choice for Ami.

Snorb
Nov 19, 2010
Help Hans's mother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Holy poo poo, Dr. Schwartz is creepy and terrible. Why even have that in the game?

But still, despite how awful the two guys are help the mother. I feel like that's the most in character choice for Ami.

a not-uncommon anime trope is playing old man perversity for laughs :sigh:

• Locked thread