Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

flerp posted:

because its dumb

Okay then Flerp, tell me your thoughts. I'm really not sure about anything here, because day one is the worst, so try and sell me a theory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
ar is scum because hes jumping on a scum "slip" that has no basis in reality pushed by another player. quid is doing his classic "gotcha" techinque (that never works) but ar jumps onto it and is me 2-ing like a lovely scumbo.

also plz stop capitalizing my name it looks absolutely terrible like that

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

flerp posted:

also plz stop capitalizing my name it looks absolutely terrible like that

gently caress capital letters 2016

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
Flerp, Peramene, Dongsbot 9000

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

Ignoring a vote in the joke phase of D0 is not scummy. Claiming that ignoring a vote in the joke phase of D0 might be a scum slip and jumping on someone else's vote, however, is.

##vote Absurd Revolver

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

dongsbot 9000 posted:

Flerp, Peramene, Dongsbot 9000

extremely messed up

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Absurd Revolver posted:

watchin the knick season 2

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Klungar posted:

Ignoring a vote in the joke phase of D0 is not scummy. Claiming that ignoring a vote in the joke phase of D0 might be a scum slip and jumping on someone else's vote, however, is.

##vote Absurd Revolver

D1

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

Apologies, you are correct, the point doesn't change though.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

assalamu alaikum

##vote absurd revolver

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

lets loving vote someone before deadline, boys

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

absurd tell your scumbros to bus j00

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Even with his defense of it I am getting a bad vibe about flerp jumping on AR for this and not jumping on me. His explanation feels like a pre-emptive backpedal; it looks like he realized he probably should have been going for me and didn't, so he calls it a "gotcha," but...it's not, really?

##vote flerp I think this is an actual fuckup.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Your Personal Muse posted:

Let's murder Quid he's not scum he just needs to die

Quidnose posted:

It is very interesting that you know I am not scum.

##vote YPM

Seems like it was a joke to me

flerp posted:

ar is scum because hes jumping on a scum "slip" that has no basis in reality pushed by another player. quid is doing his classic "gotcha" techinque (that never works) but ar jumps onto it and is me 2-ing like a lovely scumbo.

Tomm will you still pay me if I ##vote Absurd Revolver?? You were gonna pay me right?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Quidnose posted:

Even with his defense of it I am getting a bad vibe about flerp jumping on AR for this and not jumping on me. His explanation feels like a pre-emptive backpedal; it looks like he realized he probably should have been going for me and didn't, so he calls it a "gotcha," but...it's not, really?

classic quidnose scum play

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

dongsbot 9000 posted:

classic quidnose scum play

Funny you should say that because I don't think we've been in a game together where I was scum

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

classic quidnose scum deflection

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

imm too lazy to photoshop this but pretend ichanged this to quidnose.doc

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

dongsbot 9000 posted:

imm too lazy to photoshop this but pretend ichanged this to quidnose.doc

im imagining and... just wow

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Quidnose posted:

its not i think ar is more scum than u

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Absurd Revolver (3): Quidnose, Quidnose, flerp, Klungar, Tea Party Crasher
Hal Incandenza (2): JimsonTheBetrayer, Tommunist
Tommunist (2): Hal Incandenza, Retro Futurist, Retro Futurist, Retro Futurist
Your Personal Muse (2): Absurd Revolver, Absurd Revolver, Quidnose, Paranoid Dude, Quidnose, Quidnose, Absurd Revolver, Quidnose
Paranoid Dude (1): Your Personal Muse
flerp (1): Quidnose, Quidnose, Quidnose
Quidnose (0): Tea Party Crasher, Tea Party Crasher
Li Dawny (0): flerp, flerp
JimsonTheBetrayer (0): flerp, flerp, flerp, flerp
peramene (0): JimsonTheBetrayer, JimsonTheBetrayer
Klungar (0): JimsonTheBetrayer, JimsonTheBetrayer, Absurd Revolver, Absurd Revolver
Retro Futurist (0): Tea Party Crasher, Tea Party Crasher
jivjov (0): flerp, flerp

Not Voting (5): GulagDolls, imgay, jivjov, Li Dawny, peramene

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 24th, 2016 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 5 hours, 3 minutes.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Uuh GulagDolls un-signed up I thought.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

GulagDolls posted:

I have 2 un-signup. sorey

Is there something I'm not understanding?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Oh god I'm so confused let me check vote finder.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
fixed! sorry

Votecount for Day 1

Absurd Revolver (4): Quidnose, Quidnose, flerp, Klungar, dongsbot 9000, Tea Party Crasher
Hal Incandenza (2): JimsonTheBetrayer, Tommunist
Tommunist (2): Hal Incandenza, dongsbot 9000, dongsbot 9000, Retro Futurist, dongsbot 9000, Retro Futurist, Retro Futurist, dongsbot 9000
Your Personal Muse (2): Absurd Revolver, Absurd Revolver, Quidnose, Paranoid Dude, Quidnose, Quidnose, Absurd Revolver, Quidnose
Paranoid Dude (1): Your Personal Muse
flerp (1): Quidnose, Quidnose, Quidnose
Quidnose (0): Tea Party Crasher, Tea Party Crasher
Li Dawny (0): flerp, flerp
JimsonTheBetrayer (0): flerp, dongsbot 9000, dongsbot 9000, flerp, flerp, flerp
peramene (0): dongsbot 9000, JimsonTheBetrayer, JimsonTheBetrayer, dongsbot 9000
Klungar (0): JimsonTheBetrayer, JimsonTheBetrayer, dongsbot 9000, Absurd Revolver, dongsbot 9000, Absurd Revolver
Retro Futurist (0): Tea Party Crasher, Tea Party Crasher
jivjov (0): flerp, flerp

Not Voting (4): imgay, jivjov, Li Dawny, peramene

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 24th, 2016 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 4 hours, 55 minutes.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I didn't respond because it was a stupid case and I gave you the benefit of the doubt and thought it was a joke. I said you aren't scum because I've been scum with you as you were turbo'd day 1 and you aren't playing like you did back then

I genuinely think PD is scum though

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Absurd Revolver posted:

watchin the knick

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I didn't respond because it was a stupid case and I gave you the benefit of the doubt and thought it was a joke. I said you aren't scum because I've been scum with you as you were turbo'd day 1 and you aren't playing like you did back then

I genuinely think PD is scum though

Why?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

The whole exchange between me and PD really set my alarms off. I think that maybe if PD hadn't OMGUS'd me it would be fine but his reaction to it was just so...awkward. Like he was overthinking the whole thing. I wish I could explain it better with graphs and quotes and things like that but I think if you just reread the whole exchange you can see what I'm talking about. It was a level of awkward that only comes about from a person hyperaware of what they are typing.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

The whole exchange between me and PD really set my alarms off. I think that maybe if PD hadn't OMGUS'd me it would be fine but his reaction to it was just so...awkward. Like he was overthinking the whole thing. I wish I could explain it better with graphs and quotes and things like that but I think if you just reread the whole exchange you can see what I'm talking about. It was a level of awkward that only comes about from a person hyperaware of what they are typing.

yeah im gonna need graphs

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
heres a graph explaining why i need a graph

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

paranoid dude was nk'd night 1 in his first game were not gonna lynch him day 1 in this game

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

following that trend, he'll die before signups in his third game

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

absurd on the other hand

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

flerp posted:

yeah im gonna need graphs

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Uhhhhh, this is actually not an argument at all. The game YPM is referring to I was turboed after, like, less than 10 posts, iirc, so I'm not sure why he's using that to describe how he's not getting a "gut feel" from me.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Yeah I'm reviewing that game right now and all I did was post a bunch of jokes and then get dunked. There's no way YPM is feeling I am not scum based on some meta-comparison to that, that's the stupidest thing I have ever heard

##vote YPM

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
Just woke up/in bed, but ill be here for dead line

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Quidnose posted:

Yeah I'm reviewing that game right now and all I did was post a bunch of jokes and then get dunked. There's no way YPM is feeling I am not scum based on some meta-comparison to that, that's the stupidest thing I have ever heard

##vote YPM

No, you voting me because I called you town is the stupidest thing ever. Also you can tell how out of place someone is from jokes so it's a little weird to say I can't possibly have an opinion comparing day 1 scum Quid and day 1 probably town Quid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I think quid is so used to people jumping on him because of his natural scuminess that he can't comprehend someone thinking he is town

• Locked thread