Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
if so, i suggest ##vote mayor scumku

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

JIMSON'S IN THIS GAME?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3780884&userid=190006

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

dongsbot 9000 posted:

JIMSON'S IN THIS GAME?

Haha oh wow I didn't even notice you were the vote lead. You better not be scum I'll be super upset I spent so much energy defending you.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

wait, lets pretend to vote absurd so he can claim watcher again

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Truth Quark posted:

dongs are you scum y/n

n

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Adahn1986 posted:

I simply get annoyed by empty statements. If you want to say something, back it up, or back off. Defend infinitum for real, AA.

Well it's not truly empty you see, I'm evaluating your reaction based on how I'vell lol seen you play and the content of your posts leading up to your votes since infinitum claimed.
You've since changed your tone, but it still comes across suspicious to me.

I mean nothing is concrete on d1 anyhow so I wouldn't get too worked up about it, and I'm not trying to offend you.

For what it's worth, I still think Glowku looks scummy.

On the side of multiple bosses, I absolutely buy it and believe there's a good chance that it's possible there are more than 1 town aligned boss, and bosses with other factions that may or not exist.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Quidnose posted:

JakeP looks the worst for coming in and immediately:

-going hard against Inf without any sort of commitment to it
-shrugg him off and dismissing him with a lol when that tact didn't get traction
-vanishing

##vote JakeP

it was the middle of the night before bed, I am vanilla so i didn't get a night 0 action, and when he quoted the OP where it says people have night 0 actions I backed down because I didn't know there were night 0 actions. What do you expect me to do? Keep arguing after he posts that?

sorry i dont read the OP of mafia games

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
also i didnt read the last 4 pages

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
and the "lol when it didnt get traction" was when he suggested i was scum because I lacked knowledge of the setup. which is the oppisate of a scum tell, scum would know there are night 0 actions

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

JakeP posted:

also i didnt read the last 4 pages

how dare u

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
why are there hundreds of posts on a saturday

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
does no one know how to play mafia?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

im being paid to sit in a computer lab what else am i gonna do other than post on the internet

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Since I was super sick yesterday I am gonna jump in from here and start from this point going forward.

dongsbot 9000 posted:

JIMSON'S IN THIS GAME?

Yeah starting from here I AM GONNA FIND ME SOME SCUM!!

So Dongsbot... Who u think is scum?

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

JakeP posted:

why are there hundreds of posts on a saturday

Not sure but just to set the expectation I'm not going to be around until tonight at the earliest.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Since I was super sick yesterday I am gonna jump in from here and start from this point going forward.

Yeah starting from here I AM GONNA FIND ME SOME SCUM!!

So Dongsbot... Who u think is scum?

Murmur Twin posted:

Not sure but just to set the expectation I'm not going to be around until tonight at the earliest.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

jimson and aanyone else whos like "lol gently caress reading day 1 garbage" u should probably start reading w/ this infi post https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3780884&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=9#post461427113

cuz we're talking about MECHANICS on day 1 so help me god

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

dongsbot 9000 posted:

jimson and aanyone else whos like "lol gently caress reading day 1 garbage" u should probably start reading w/ this infi post https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3780884&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=9#post461427113

cuz we're talking about MECHANICS on day 1 so help me god

I don't want you to think I am like LOL JOKEPHASE IS poo poo NOT READING.
It's just 14 loving pages and I am prone to flying off on tangents when I find anything close to a scum tell.

Also that Infinitum post screams attempted town warning to me. Being all OMG GUYS! BAD THINGS ARE GONNA HAPPEN TO 4 PEOPLE BUT WHY WOULD I SAY THIS IF I WASN'T TOWN?!

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

no i mean u should continue reading

cuz infi claimed a role and i fullclaimed the same role and theres a bit of a discussion whether that means we're both town or not

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Happy with my Joe vote. Cherry picking his name and then complaining about having to read and informing it looks like his scum game

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quidnose posted:

Happy with my Joe vote. Cherry picking his name and then complaining about having to read and informing it looks like his scum game

Quid are you scum y/n/m

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Someone get in here and fight me!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Wait jimson is in this game?!!!!

##vote jimson

See ya day 2.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Hal Incandenza posted:

Someone get in here and fight me!

I'll fite u noob!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

CapitalistPig posted:

I'll fite u noob!

I thought you left one post ago

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
That just means i am only voting jimson the betrayer. I'm still here to fight you.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I had a couple shots and am feeling way better about ALL you guys so sorry infini when you wake up I want it to be to a clean slate so ##unvote also I dunno why so many are voting dongs too? He kind of hates me but seems to be a p cool guy.

Maybe I had beer too I don't remember.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

CapitalistPig posted:

That just means i am only voting jimson the betrayer. I'm still here to fight you.

Fuccin fight me u scum

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

##vote CPIG

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Wow defensive jimson?

Hmmmmm

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

CapitalistPig posted:

Wow defensive jimson?

Hmmmmm

drat RIGHT I AM! One of the first games I am vanilla, and I don't need any little fuccbois getting to big for there scum britches ARE YOUR UNDIES FILLED WITH POOP! Cuz I smell poo poo.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
Someone make an effort case on why Glowku is scum

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

tq r u scum this game

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
no im town

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

drat RIGHT I AM! One of the first games I am vanilla, and I don't need any little fuccbois getting to big for there scum britches ARE YOUR UNDIES FILLED WITH POOP! Cuz I smell poo poo.

lol My vote is in the right place I see.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I said don't post too much, not leave me a 200 post wall to read. :argh:

Anyways, this boss thing sounds like the mechanic from Lunchtime at the Office or whatever that game was called. A few bosses who could find other bosses using that exact ability. I wonder if this game also has a serial killer that the bosses have collective control over too.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

SirSamVimes posted:

I said don't post too much, not leave me a 200 post wall to read. :argh:

Anyways, this boss thing sounds like the mechanic from Lunchtime at the Office or whatever that game was called. A few bosses who could find other bosses using that exact ability. I wonder if this game also has a serial killer that the bosses have collective control over too.

we do!!!

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Okay, here's the thing. While Infinitum is clearly a boss, there's nothing suggesting that he's the town boss aside from the fact that he was the first to claim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

SirSamVimes posted:

Okay, here's the thing. While Infinitum is clearly a boss, there's nothing suggesting that he's the town boss aside from the fact that he was the first to claim.

There's nothing to suggest either of them is town.

That said, we are kind of in a bad spot with regards to the bosses. They get a boon when they're the last boss standing, and scum can easily NK the town boss whenever they want. Its probably not in their best interest to do that right away, since whichever boss is left alive is probably getting lynched next, but they'll have it in their pocket all game.

We might be better served by letting the cop investigate one of them, and then at some point later in the game they can clear it up and we can lynch scum. I'm honestly not sure what the best way to deal with it is but I am thinking lynching either of them is a bad idea today.

• Locked thread