Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Infinitum posted:

Fight me irl

Also you're on both mine and Dongs list.

What say you?

i'd say you both find me inherently suspicious

i picked a pretty innocuous role this game and I plan not to land myself in the same trouble I did last Shine with the doublevote getting me killed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

dongsbot 9000 posted:

I don't think adahn is scum btw

Why not?

He reads like he has access to the exact same role PM we do, let slip about the assassin before you full claimed, etc, etc

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I think this is probably a huge town slapfight and scum are just sitting back and :munch:ing

In Disney Princesses, infinitum did some fun and hilarious song writing which caused him to coast for a very long time. Turns out he was scum. I'm not gonna let someone get away with trying to entertain the thread to stay alive again.

Notice that AA's story of rereading the thread actually has very little content. There's nothing to back up any of his suspicions or vote. It's more like a summary of the thread than commentary and that is inherently scummy.

##vote aa

I sided with Infinitum yesterday and said I'd vote Adahn or dongs today. I mean that assassin speculation is pretty strange coming from Adahn and when I prodded him about his role yesterday he kind of laughed it off.

I still don't think he's town and if we aren't lynching bacon bit, then I'll be voting adahn.

So :munch: :munch: :munch:

Pfffbfbbfbfbbfbt.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
can some1 tell me how this role picking worked

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I got the role I picked, s' all I know.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

dongsbot 9000 posted:

You didn't get a shine role?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

dongsbot 9000 posted:

basically if you were Vanilla, you were asked to pick a shine role from the OP against a bunch of other people, and a second question I won't reveal

i am one of those roles

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

r u guys scum or just really dumb

just b/c adahn thinks a strongman/juggernaut is called an assassin doesnt mean hes scum or a boss or whatever

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
FYI I'm loved today so if you're going to lunch me today make sure you have an extra vote. Wouldn't want the day to accidentally end in a no-lynch.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

also i cant believe my verses were so poorly received how the gently caress was infi the only one who gave me props 4 it

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Absurd Revolver posted:

i picked a pretty innocuous role

You picked a role? :nyoron:

So far the people who have claimed properly are

quote:

Infinitum - Boss
Dongs - Boss
Adahn - Universal Shine Backup *cough*BULLSHIT*cough*SAME-ROLE-I-HAD-SHINE-1*cough*BULLSHIT*cough*
JakeP - Reckless Night Vigilante

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Making one post for my finishing catching up, how did you post so much while I slept? Anyway, I'm always down for an Adahn lynch, and this case is pretty enticing, because I've played as scum with him and he buckles down on previous statements like they're law when there's pressure on him...and that's what I see right now.

Reading more

AN does have a point that this looks a bit like a town slap fight, and we do have 9 hours, so is voting absolutely necessary right now? It's still so early that most people haven't checked in. I mean, I understand Infi voting because he's probably going to bed soon (sleep well!) and needs to put forth what he can before the deadline (which he may not be up for) but why are there still so many votes out without actual cases to support them? That's what's suspicious to me.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Adahn1986 posted:

FYI I'm loved today so if you're going to lunch me today make sure you have an extra vote. Wouldn't want the day to accidentally end in a no-lynch.

Why are you loved again?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

adahn stop posting badly pls im trying to protect you but ur making me look bad w/ ur bad posts

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Adahn1986 posted:

Adahn1986 posted:

I'm a 1-shot Universal Shine Backup. Until I inherit a shine role, I'm vanilla town.

So you're a Loved Universal Shine Backup? :allears:

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

##vote an

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

dongsbot 9000 posted:

http://tindeck.com/listen/wghdi

spitting some morning bars for all ya'll

was this just really bad??? now im sad

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Why are you loved again?

I got a PM saying that I'm loved only for today. I think it might be related to people's N0 actions but not sure. 14 votes to hammer.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote Adahn

Should have just stuck with my gut.

Also ANarcs snipe defense and dismissal of this as a town slapfight is bad.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

dongsbot 9000 posted:

http://tindeck.com/listen/wghdi

spitting some morning bars for all ya'll

That was awesome

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Absurd Revolver posted:

basically if you were Vanilla, you were asked to pick a shine role from the OP against a bunch of other people, and a second question I won't reveal

i am one of those roles

I don't think it was just vanillas who got a shine role tbh based on what was on that list

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

dongsbot 9000 posted:

also i cant believe my verses were so poorly received how the gently caress was infi the only one who gave me props 4 it

Your lyrics weren't fresh enough I'm sorry.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i tried to fit a hamilton quote into it!! (if i cared more about it, i would have to fade out the beat there because it doesnt really scan at all)

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

adahn is not scum. vote anarc. i dont have the juice to do this all day but anarc scum. adam town. im an expert at deciphering adahn1986s exceptionally lovely posts at this point. anarc scum.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

don winter guarantee

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

dongsbot 9000 posted:

was this just really bad??? now im sad

Lol that was great, missed it before now I have it saved on my phone.

Please rap all your cases.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

dongsbot 9000 posted:

anarc scum. adam town.

http://i.imgur.com/TnQRX6v.webm

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

adahn is not scum b/c he used the word assassin. i asked him earlier and hes just a weirdo using weird terminology for strongman.

the case on an?

well, a pig always knows

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Good case buddy :bravo:

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
your rap owns, i just hadn't listened to it because it hurts to hear things right now

but it was worth it

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Oh poo poo, is TQ actually scum, and you want to merc him and claim town cred in a desperate bid to not get your rear end lynched infin?

I mean, after I flip surd is gunning for you, which I wouldn't wish on anyone. I don't know about this thing where people got shine roles, but I believe surd probably was part of that vanilla shine lottery thing. Unless mafiosos contributed too (possible) then he's probably a townie.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

dongsbot 9000 posted:

adahn is not scum b/c he used the word assassin. i asked him earlier and hes just a weirdo using weird terminology for strongman.

the case on an?

well, a pig always knows

What do you mean you asked him?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Adahn1986 posted:

Oh poo poo, is TQ actually scum, and you want to merc him and claim town cred in a desperate bid to not get your rear end lynched infin?

I mean, after I flip surd is gunning for you, which I wouldn't wish on anyone. I don't know about this thing where people got shine roles, but I believe surd probably was part of that vanilla shine lottery thing. Unless mafiosos contributed too (possible) then he's probably a townie.

I hope not, but he does ping me. The second part of my rolepicking I applied to him.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Look at this excellent rebuttal too lol.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
dong

What do you mean you asked him?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

I hope not, but he does ping me. The second part of my rolepicking I applied to him.

Why did infin publicly announce it like that? VERY strange. Like if he gets killed he wants credit.

Odd as all hell.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Adahn1986 posted:

Also, dongs coming out is insanely risky. In a shine game like this one of the scum teams might have an assassin.

dongsbot 9000 posted:

is an assassin a strongman in your parlance, adahn1986

Adahn1986 posted:

I just read the mafia wiki and an assassin is a mafia role that bypasses protective roles, I think. Someone might have it as a shine power, since a lot of shine abilities are overpowered.

Speculating wildly, of course.

if ppl read posts, maybe i wouldnt have to type as much

from now on , can ppl just do what i say

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

dongsbot 9000 posted:

the case on an?

well, a pig always knows

Have another look at your role pm.

A little bit past the part where it says ##order, and says 'assassinate'.

Don't you find it a bit loving weird he's the first person to mention the word before you properly full claim the bosses secondary ability?
How noone prompts him to say it?
How everyone was talking just about bosses at the time?

To me personally it's a massive scum slip, along with his other lies and slips.

:siren: Like I've linked all the necessary posts a while ago. :siren:
Honestly thought you'd be siding with me on this, so I'm scratching my head a little about why you think he's town.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

use your loving noggin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

like we both have the same loving pm and we know that it doesnt say assassin as a role

• Locked thread