Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

That first picture is loving with me in a strange way. I recognize the spaghetti and the parmesan, but what the hell is in between them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

I have used 41 of 300 characters allowed.

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

That first picture is loving with me in a strange way. I recognize the spaghetti and the parmesan, but what the hell is in between them?

Looks like red bell pepper alfredo sauce? sort of?

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Shrimp.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Wallpaper paste.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
No carbonara rule

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Cream of mushroom soup or sausage gravy, whichever makes you more queasy.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
I love sausage gravy with the charred remains of Aunt Beru and Uncle Owen.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

I believe the culinary term is gloop.

invisible jerk
Jul 29, 2013
it was allegedly tuna carbonara

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

invisible jerk posted:

:cry:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010
No it doesn't cause "symptoms of cyanide poisoning" it causes cyanide poisoning.

How is that even legal to sell holy poo poo people are stupid

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

loving what

WHY

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

Reminds me of the dude I punched in the cancer Centre telling people to eat these instead of their meds because the cyanide kills the cancer :downs:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

bunnyofdoom posted:

Reminds me of the dude I punched in the cancer Centre telling people to eat these instead of their meds because the cyanide kills the cancer :downs:

You did good.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

bunnyofdoom posted:

Reminds me of the dude I punched in the cancer Centre

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

Look, it was a long day, I was sore after radiation, and my tolerance for bullshit was low.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I mean, look, I loving loooove corn. Love it. poo poo's tasty, but what is it about loose corn kernels with a poo poo-ton of corn water on a paper plate that "wifey/bae" made that's just the most depressing side in existence?

At least get some proper dinner plates, ffs.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

bunnyofdoom posted:

Look, it was a long day, I was sore after radiation, and my tolerance for bullshit was low.

There's nothing I love more than the fact that you were in for treatment and still had the beans to punch a guy. A true :canada: hero.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

bunnyofdoom posted:

Sure, but is the cancer Centre the place where all the cancer is concentrated or somewhere you go for cancer treatment?

invisible jerk
Jul 29, 2013
a punch in the nards is the new superfood

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

bunnyofdoom posted:

There is surely a story behind this statement.

invisible jerk posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA3FWtQuKbI

HOLY poo poo WHAT FUCKER REMOVED MY AMAZING GIF WORK?!

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

bunnyofdoom posted:

You're a goddamn hero.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

So isn't there pretty much just one symptom of cyanide poisoning or do I need my toxicology knowledge refreshed

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

invisible jerk posted:

Yeah this is a thread title right myah

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

My Lovely Horse posted:

So isn't there pretty much just one symptom of cyanide poisoning or do I need my toxicology knowledge refreshed

Yeah it's called dying

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

My Lovely Horse posted:

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=cyanide+poisoning+symptoms

Real Post: There are quite a few symptoms actually. Most common are generalized weakness, dizziness, confusion, headache, and shortness of breath.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

RareAcumen posted:

Sure, but is the cancer Centre the place where all the cancer is concentrated or somewhere you go for cancer treatment?

Practically speaking, both.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Gridlocked posted:

There is surely a story behind this statement.

If it weren't for my tiny pastries, I never would have punched that guy in the cancer center

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

invisible jerk posted:

This got overshadowed by Cyanide Snax, I think. We still have some melting down to do over this, imo.

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

Aaaw, someone lost their wedding ring while baking :(

Sarcopenia has a new favorite as of 17:44 on Jun 27, 2016

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

deadly_pudding posted:

This got overshadowed by Cyanide Snax, I think. We still have some melting down to do over this, imo.

tuna melting?

Samizdata
May 14, 2007
So, speaking of AFP, one of my neighbors handed me a bag of Soylent, saying "You want to try this? I didn't like it." Prolly don't have it mixed right as I don't have the Official Soylent Pitcher™, but it pretty much tasted like watery oatmeal (consistency of gritty water). So, yeah. There's that.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Samizdata posted:

So, speaking of AFP, one of my neighbors handed me a bag of Soylent, saying "You want to try this? I didn't like it." Prolly don't have it mixed right as I don't have the Official Soylent Pitcher™, but it pretty much tasted like watery oatmeal (consistency of gritty water). So, yeah. There's that.

flavor unimportant, only nutrition important

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Sarcopenia posted:

Aaaw, someone lost their wedding ring while baking :(

I dub this danish 'The Morning After Kebab Night'

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

Guys? I don't know what to think about this, it's like one of those impossible shapes that shifts back and forth

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/TieTuesdayLP/status/745987184155557888

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Are there any cake rules?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012

TontoCorazon posted:

Are there any cake rules?

Well, that cake rules, so... at least one?