Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
3 hours to deadline, I am ok with either Glowku or AA.

Would vote Adahn in a pinch but mostly to prove Inf is an idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

VivaNova posted:

Best votes: Infin, AR, AA, MG.

Infin misrepresented his role initially. However, I understand that as a boss he wants others bosses dead, and if he really is town aligned, he might believe that no rival bosses are as well. Currently he has it in his head that adahn is a scum boss, though I feel there's insufficient evidence to back this up on both counts. Most of the points in his case are plainly wrong or super reaching. I would very much like to kill him for poor casing and arguably anti-town play. For mechanics reasons, I'm not sure it's a great idea to kill a boss today though. I'm open to discussing this.

AR I've decided like better on the last few pages- nice chill response to adahn's hypothesis about his possible play.

MG I would def vote if he doesn't return and comport himself well.

##vote AA

Agree.

I feel like it was 3 paragraphs that said nothing constructive.

Mg isn't in this game.

Agree on inf.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
id vote glowku, infi, maybe aa, ar, some other ppl w/e

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Truth Quark posted:

3 hours to deadline, I am ok with either Glowku or AA.

Would vote Adahn in a pinch but mostly to prove Inf is an idiot.

Yeah these are the best votes right now.

Quids recent posting seems more town then before so I'm OK there now.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

A reminder that my travel starts today. Sitting at airport phone posting right now.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I completely agree with Viva about Inf this game. I think his play was reckless so far and rather than helping like I think he intended, all he has done is completely muddle the waters. I don't really think it's a good idea to lynch him at the moment, but I don't think we should let him lead town around either. However, if we were to lynch one of the claimed bosses, I'd vote Inf over dongsbot right now. Dongs was a bit more forthcoming about his claim, while Inf tried to mislead us a bit.

I don't know what to think of Adahn because in the one game I played with him, he seems to lock into his personal theories and holds on to them for too long. I don't think he'd be a very good lynch right now.

I'm not sure I'd want to lynch AA today since he seems to be part of this whole loved gimmick that popped up recently, but I'd vote there to avoid a no lynch.

I think I'm most comfortable with #vote Glowku for the moment because his play seems off. Although I will say that I'm a bit wary of this because of the little mini rush at him early in the day, I still think it's probably the best bet.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

I completely agree with Viva about Inf this game. I think his play was reckless so far and rather than helping like I think he intended, all he has done is completely muddle the waters. I don't really think it's a good idea to lynch him at the moment, but I don't think we should let him lead town around either. However, if we were to lynch one of the claimed bosses, I'd vote Inf over dongsbot right now. Dongs was a bit more forthcoming about his claim, while Inf tried to mislead us a bit.

I don't know what to think of Adahn because in the one game I played with him, he seems to lock into his personal theories and holds on to them for too long. I don't think he'd be a very good lynch right now.

I'm not sure I'd want to lynch AA today since he seems to be part of this whole loved gimmick that popped up recently, but I'd vote there to avoid a no lynch.

I think I'm most comfortable with #vote Glowku for the moment because his play seems off. Although I will say that I'm a bit wary of this because of the little mini rush at him early in the day, I still think it's probably the best bet.

mafia edit - ##vote Glowku

I rael gud at voitng. :downs:

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

##vote glowku im like fairly concerned i might die tonight rip

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

if you had access to nominate a name for a vig, who would you nominate (content question thats also real life for me)

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##vote glowku gently caress that guy

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

dongsbot 9000 posted:

if you had access to nominate a name for a vig, who would you nominate (content question thats also real life for me)

I'd pick one of Truth Quark, Jimson, tpink or flerp (not in that order) because I have a hard time getting a solid read on them.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

##vote Glowku maybe it's too meta but I liked AA's response to my pressure - he didn't turn around and start trying to discredit me, just said I was wrong.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Just woke up. Fine, be that way. Let's see where this goes.

##vote Glowku

I spy with my little eye, people moving the vote off Adahn onto Glowku..

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Quidnose posted:

Well I was part of the shine lottery and while it doesn't explicitly say "loved" I guess you can interpret this that way.

So are you or are you not loved today

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

dongsbot 9000 posted:

Glowku if he doesn't get cuddled. AA if he does.

I'd normally also say Cat if she doesn't post before deadline. But the lurker mechanics in this game will let us take care of that later in a pretty nice way.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Well I'm not the scum so I'd rather not die here. I know that the lotto in no way clears town, but I did speak true about nominating TQ for the loved and spoke to that effect earlier in the game. Glowku I'm wary on voting. I'd vote him if it's going to fall between us two.

Anyhow, I'm outfit aligned have a town role and have been pretty forthcoming about everything so far this game.

Again, my death might paint a clearer picture of who is scum, but it'd be a waste.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
##vote glowku idk why but no lynching is bad probably.

We are at -3 (or -4 if he is loved) with a little over 2 hrs left

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
I'd rather ##vote Glowku than AA, at least after all this loved stuff came up. A good part of why I was looking at AA in the first place was the whole dongsbot boss list thing and I don't think it makes sense for a boss to be involved in the shine lottery / loved shenanigans.

L-3, by the way.

dongsbot 9000 posted:

curiousCat, for being absent and for being one of the folks left unaccounted for on your d1 list.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

TMMadman posted:

I'd pick one of Truth Quark, Jimson, tpink or flerp (not in that order) because I have a hard time getting a solid read on them.

I forgot about jimson. Would also totally do that. :)

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
oop, -2 rather with ANarc's vote

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Man, an awful lot of people just jumped to Glowku.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
That tends to happen this close to deadline.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
I'm kinda hoping Glowku comes back to say some things though, he kinda vanished after heat started piling on him.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Can we at least wait for him to claim and give his thoughts on potential scum before hammer?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Do you know who's been real quiet this game?

Jimson.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Truth Quark posted:

That tends to happen this close to deadline.

It's still like 2 hours to the deadline.

I mean, I know I was part of it, but it just feels a little weird.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
now I want to flip Glowku just to see how it reflects on Inf

##vote Mayor glowku

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

So are you or are you not loved today

I am not loved and this is a weird fish.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Well I'm not the scum so I'd rather not die here. I know that the lotto in no way clears town, but I did speak true about nominating TQ for the loved and spoke to that effect earlier in the game. Glowku I'm wary on voting. I'd vote him if it's going to fall between us two.

Anyhow, I'm outfit aligned have a town role and have been pretty forthcoming about everything so far this game.

Again, my death might paint a clearer picture of who is scum, but it'd be a waste.

Pause a minute. Did you know you were nominating him for "loved," specifically?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Nobody hammer Glowku until AA answers this.

##unvote

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

##unvote I thought that Adahn had actually claimed boss, not just theorised that there might be an assassin/strongman/juggernaut.

That's a lot of votes on Glowku that happened very quickly. Just trying to knock out a luerk?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
yeah that was p hosed

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Quidnose posted:

Pause a minute. Did you know you were nominating him for "loved," specifically?

No I already specified I had no knowledge of what the second part of the lottery did, it said I would support a player and I wouldn't know(if it took presumably) and they wouldn't know.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i thought that the person you nominated wouldve gotten extra shine to start with :shrug:

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Ok. I believe you AA.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

##vote Glowku doesn't look like anything other than that is gonna happen. Back to -1.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
How about one of you dorks unvote and we wait to see if Glowku comes back to claim or something?

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Truth Quark posted:

How about one of you dorks unvote and we wait to see if Glowku comes back to claim or something?

Okay

##unvote

I'll give him until -15, then my vote goes back.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
What's up dude? I'm just watching law and order reruns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Not gchat.

• Locked thread