Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Tommunist posted:

I'm 100% sure you're getting me mixed up with someone dawn

My bad, your scum game that I'm referencing is Disney. Apologies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

Li Dawny posted:

My bad, your scum game that I'm referencing is Disney. Apologies.

oh dawni~~~~~

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I thought you were asleep. Also what is your actual opinion of AR, tomm. The only reason you have given for not voting AR is you thought Dongs was scum.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Your Personal Muse posted:

I thought you were asleep. Also what is your actual opinion of AR, tomm. The only reason you have given for not voting AR is you thought Dongs was scum.

I decided to get up instead.

Lemme respond to your posts now~~~~~~~

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

I mean i did vote AR to avoid a no lynch (lol look how that turned out) but i don't really feel AR as strongly as i do dongs,.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

dongsbot 9000 posted:

the only other person we could vote for is tomm b/c hal said so

Tommunist posted:

actually wtf is even this, its missing HAL, Paranoid dude, and YPM as possibilities, all who have as many or more votes as me.

this is scummy as poo poo

dongsbot 9000 posted:

we cant vote paranoid dude for reasons already stated

dongsbot 9000 posted:

plus smh if its hal vs tomm i kno who im gonna vote 4

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Tommunist posted:

I mean i did vote AR to avoid a no lynch (lol look how that turned out) but i don't really feel AR as strongly as i do dongs,.

Yeah I'm sorry I meant didn't want to vote no lynch. So you thought AR was scum at the time?

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Yeah I'm sorry I meant didn't want to vote no lynch. So you thought AR was scum at the time?

I honestly feel like you're not reading my answers at this point.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

i also have no idea where the gently caress you're trying to go with this and i don't really think you're hunting scum at this point

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Tommunist posted:

This would tell me you thought AR was scum but not as much as you thought Dongs was. I'm ignoring your reasons about dongs because I knew what you were talking about when you mentioned it earlier.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Its almost like I'm trying to clarify your viewpoint because you lurk all the time

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

As i said i voted to avoid a no lynch, i'm am and was open to the idea of AR as scum, but i'm open to that idea for any one who isn't a 100% confirmed town role.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Its almost like I'm trying to clarify your viewpoint because you lurk all the time

this is unfair i have the 4th highest posts????

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Tommunist posted:

this is unfair i have the 4th highest posts????

Fine whatever I have it in my mind you are a lurker. Did you think AR was scum last game day

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Say what you want about my play style (disgusting shitposter) i only actually lurk when the game mostly falls over a weekend (in the case of princess mafia, a long weekend) and i'm not actually about to engage with the game.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Ok I'm sorry I offended you did you think AR was scum last game day?

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Ok I'm sorry I offended you did you think AR was scum last game day?

I'm not actually offended i'm a big boy who can take being called a poo poo ape on the internet.

Tommunist posted:

As i said i voted to avoid a no lynch, i am and was open to the idea of AR as scum, but i'm open to that idea for any one who isn't a 100% confirmed town role.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Tommunist posted:

Say what you want about my play style (disgusting shitposter) i only actually lurk when the game mostly falls over a weekend (in the case of princess mafia, a long weekend) and i'm not actually about to engage with the game.

i think ur a beautifulk shitposter

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

flerp is also a poo poo ape

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
But that doesn't actually say anything. I also agree that anyone can be scum. But you said that you didn't have as strong of a feeling on AR as you did dongs. Does that mean that you thought AR was a little scummy? Or that he was just like everyone else and could be scum and also possibly couldn't be scum?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Like if it was a scale of 0-100 of scumminess and everyone started at 50 (neutral), with 100 being total scumbag, what did you think AR was when you voted him?

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

But that doesn't actually say anything. I also agree that anyone can be scum. But you said that you didn't have as strong of a feeling on AR as you did dongs. Does that mean that you thought AR was a little scummy? Or that he was just like everyone else and could be scum and also possibly couldn't be scum?

I mean you're fishing for a 100% black or white answer and its much more nuanced then that ~~~~

It tells you exactly my thought pattern and what i think of AR.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Tommunist posted:

flerp is also a poo poo ape

ilu 2

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Like if it was a scale of 0-100 of scumminess and everyone started at 50 (neutral), with 100 being total scumbag, what did you think AR was when you voted him?

Jesus christ YPM

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Yes I'm asking you to give me a loving answer on whether or not you thought AR was scum. The only answer you've given is "lol anyone could be scum"

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
If its nuanced, fine. I'm not asking if you thought AR was 100% scum. I know you didn't. My brain can handle that. But did you think more likely than not he was scum? Why is it so hard for you to answer

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Okay, this is a weird post and it makes me feel weird. Like, what is with this absolute obsession with quantifying a game that's based (in my opinion) on feels? Tomm is redeeming himself by actively posting, at least a bit, but this sends up red flags in my mind.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Yes I'm asking you to give me a loving answer on whether or not you thought AR was scum. The only answer you've given is "lol anyone could be scum"

to sate your insatiable need lets go with

NO

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

If its nuanced, fine. I'm not asking if you thought AR was 100% scum. I know you didn't. My brain can handle that. But did you think more likely than not he was scum? Why is it so hard for you to answer

if we're using the patented YPM scale of scumminess hes about a 54%

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Li Dawny posted:

Like, what is with this absolute obsession with quantifying a game that's based (in my opinion) on feels?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Li Dawny posted:

Okay, this is a weird post and it makes me feel weird. Like, what is with this absolute obsession with quantifying a game that's based (in my opinion) on feels? Tomm is redeeming himself by actively posting, at least a bit, but this sends up red flags in my mind.

Because that seemed to be the only way to get this guy to answer the stupid question. I kept asking and he kept avoiding. Go back and reread and you'll see that his "active posting" was nothing.

Tommunist posted:

to sate your insatiable need lets go with

NO

So then why did you say this?

Tommunist posted:

This seems to me you thought AR was scum but dongs was scummier.

And why was it so hard to say no? Like I asked you a million different ways and the closest I got was "lol anyone could be scum"

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I didn't give a poo poo about you quantifying it. Paint me as an autistic rear end in a top hat all you want, but I wanted an answer because it seemed like some of your poo poo is conflicting. And it still does.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

your right your question was stupid

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Tommunist posted:

your right your question was stupid

Good burn why did you say that your feeling dongs more if you thought AR was town? Do I need to bring numbers in before you will answer in a mocking way?

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Like you're just pressuring for dumb absolutes when none really exists.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Good burn why did you say that your feeling dongs more if you thought AR was town? Do I need to bring numbers in before you will answer in a mocking way?

where did i say i thought AR was town

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Tommunist posted:

Like you're just pressuring for dumb absolutes when none really exists.

Its not absolutes. I'm not asking you to call anyone scum or town. I am asking for your "feels" as in how can you say that you felt more strong for a dongs lynch than an AR lynch. Feeling more strong for a dongs lynch would imply that you felt that there was a case to lynch AR.

When I say "I don't feel as strongly about lynching Tomm as I do Dongs" that would imply that I do see a case for lynching you but not as much of a case for lynching dongs. If I then go on to say "I think Tomm is town", that is a contradiction because if I thought you were town then I would see no case for lynching you.

There are no absolutes

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Tommunist posted:

where did i say i thought AR was town

Fine that you didn't think AR was scum. Which you definitely did.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

forcing me into a yes or no answer is painful in a game with nuance like this is lol.

I also think this is a dumb town slap fight at this point and i'm not going to engage it anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Fine that you didn't think AR was scum. Which you definitely did say.

• Locked thread