Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flerp
Feb 25, 2014
he thinks im scum i guess??? but if so he should just lynch me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Your Personal Muse posted:

He's a poo poo poster and I think he's scum

But why do you think he's scum?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Well a poo poo poster who actually does contribute so I'm not sure he is actually a shitposter but he can hide behind his style of posting and it makes it hard to actually form a coherent case that people will follow

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

He's a poo poo poster and I think he's scum

one of these are true

shitposter

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Li Dawny posted:

I already went over it earlier. His weird non case on dongs.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Li Dawny posted:

As a side note wouldn't this be frustrating if, in response to this question, I shrugged my shoulders and said "Its nuanced"

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I already went over it earlier. His weird non case on dongs.

But you also did a "non case" on Tomm based sold around the phrasing of a sentence and his reluctance to make a hard call on someone's alignment.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I should mention that this is a night vig and that I'm banking on AR (even though he thinks I'm scum, I think he would see that it would be wise to do so) to watch me so that if scum try any shenanigans they are caught.

I'm claiming because 1) Vigs are inherently anti-town so, while I am not totally relying on the town in where I point my gun, I do want to open it up for discussion 2) You guys just kind of wait for something to happen and its 8 hours until deadline 3) I'm bored.

Also I breadcrumbed it and I'm surprised not everyone (I'm sure a good chunk of you saw it immediately) caught on. I think scum already know I'm vig

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Li Dawny posted:

But you also did a "non case" on Tomm based sold around the phrasing of a sentence and his reluctance to make a hard call on someone's alignment.

That wasn't a case, that was pressure because I had no clue what Tomm's alignment was. Flerp said that dongs was scum and voted him.

Hey how about you tell me your feelings on flerp instead?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think jimson would b good big.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
so the case is "im a shitposter who posts content" (bad thing i guess? also what i do like every game) and a joke vote on dongs (which is admittedly not a bad case) but thats it?

ypm, if im scum, what did you think my endgame goal was with voting dongs? getting 5 people to vote for him with me with that garbage case esp after i didnt claim tracker?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
ypm is scum how many times I gotta say it

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
flerp is my friend dont vig him

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

vig jivjov or tomm all social game players must die

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

dongsbot 9000 posted:

flerp is my friend dont vig him

hes gonna NK him because he's scum and call it a vig

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

vote tomm

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Absurd Revolver posted:

hes gonna NK him because he's scum and call it a vig

becus he's scum

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
ar what did u think of ypm?

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

That wasn't a case, that was pressure because I had no clue what Tomm's alignment was. Flerp said that dongs was scum and voted him.

Hey how about you tell me your feelings on flerp instead?

I think flerp is a poo poo poster(which I say with the utmost love and respect, poo poo posting is awesome), but usually puts far more effort into his scum game than he is now. So I'm tentatively calling his alignment as town.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

flerp posted:

ar what did u think of ypm?

he is 100% scum

i have a 100% success rate for detecting scum ypm

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

ypm, r u scum

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Absurd Revolver posted:

he is 100% scum

dongsbot 9000 posted:

ypm, r u scum

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Li Dawny posted:

I think flerp is a poo poo poster(which I say with the utmost love and respect, poo poo posting is awesome), but usually puts far more effort into his scum game than he is now. So I'm tentatively calling his alignment as town.

have i been scum im a game w/ u?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Absurd Revolver posted:

he is 100% scum

Hey absurd. Other than your infinitum esque powers of deduction. Why else do you think ypms scum. You know other than them being scum?

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

flerp posted:

have i been scum im a game w/ u?

I'm not sure, but I read far more games than I play.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Hey absurd. Other than your infinitum esque powers of deduction. Why else do you think ypms scum. You know other than them being scum?

it's the way he's reacted to even a little pressure on him, he gets squirrely and aggressive in a way i got full rear end blasted by in sanborn before i put a stake in his undead heart

it's a meta and gut read and i might do a reread to actually get context but honestly it's scum scummy scum ypm and he must be purged

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
huh because usually i find that when im scum i just shitpost even harder and find it hard to post meaningful but almost all of my scum games have been in games where theyre mostly dead rip cartoon animals mafia :(

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Absurd Revolver posted:

it's the way he's reacted to even a little pressure on him, he gets squirrely and aggressive in a way i got full rear end blasted by in sanborn before i put a stake in his undead heart

it's a meta and gut read and i might do a reread to actually get context but honestly it's scum scummy scum ypm and he must be purged

I loving hate meta reads tho

Alternatively I also like the way you said Assblasted so uh... ##vote YPM

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
also ypm omgus'd me by saying that i shitpost but also that i post content which is like wtf because he was mad that people earlier were calling him suspicious for posting content

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
also i find that when people get v mad at this game and are like WHY ARE YOU GUYS SUCH JERKS it usually means theyre scumbos mad that theyre getting owned

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

also i find that when people get v mad at this game and are like WHY ARE YOU GUYS SUCH JERKS it usually means theyre scumbos mad that theyre getting owned

Flerp pwning scumbos since 2014

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

flerp posted:

huh because usually i find that when im scum i just shitpost even harder and find it hard to post meaningful but almost all of my scum games have been in games where theyre mostly dead rip cartoon animals mafia :(

I was in Zoinks, and I think I did fairly well myself (toot toot), but I remember you poo poo posting but in meaningful ways. Your posts made me roll my eyes, but you managed to be able to leave an at least somewhat coherent trail toward town throughout them. When your town you're more random, and with scum you specifically pick what poo poo posting is okay or not.

I guess what I'm trying to say is you seem to not care when your town, and when you're scum you try to not care? It's hard to explain.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

flerp was my friend and i was sad we killed him and won zoinks!

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i learned from the best jimson-sensei

also yeah town i dont feel like super threatened to shitpost so i just do it constantly

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
ok that was off topic whos the scumbo

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

dongsbot 9000 posted:

flerp was my friend and i was sad we killed him and won zoinks!

Can someone make a chrome extension that gets rid of Dongs AV?

It holds a power over me that I feel uncomfortable about.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

flerp posted:

ok that was off topic whos the scumbo

in the beginning, there was a vote on ypm, and it was good

he proceeded to laugh off attempts to lunch, while always having an excuse

No, you voting me because I called you town is the stupidest thing ever. Also you can tell how out of place someone is from jokes so it's a little weird to say I can't possibly have an opinion comparing day 1 scum Quid and day 1 probably town Quid

then there was the long low-content list including a town call on his ultimate enemy to ameliorate him, only to find that such complements only strengthen his foe's resolve to destroy him

So everyone want to be a jerk and not murder the scum PD.

Absurd Revolver
Always scummy. My current theory is that if AR is playing a surprisingly good game, he is scum. He still makes mistakes but it seems like he is actually playing unlike most of the time where it seems like he is in a pocket universe where everything is just slightly different and plays as such. I personally think that town AR thinks that I would be flailing (by defending myself, kinda) while scum AR would see that I don't have much momentum on my lynch and would pay more attention to the game.

dongsbot 9000
I think he's playing pretty town actually. He's classic dongs but classic dongs can be town and he seems to actually believe AR is scum

flerp
Is using his style to not post content, is he scum?!?!?!?!?!!!!!

Hal Incandenza
Hal posted like two things

imgay
So did this guy

JimsonTheBetrayer
Scum irl

jivjov
I will murder him in his sleep

Klungar
Hasn't done much and I would feel bad about lynching him when he seems tailor made for this dumb game.

Li Dawny
He's new? And I don't remember him doing anything wrong

Paranoid Dude
The scummiest scum whoever scum (actually its a mild scum read) but no one wants to murder him

peramene
Is he playing? Can we lynch him?

Quidnose
This is town awkward ineffectual Quidnose, not scum awkward ineffectual Quidnose

Retro Futurist
He's town and also my friend and should worship me

Tea Party Crasher
What did he do? I forget. I remember him being town.

Tommunist
Hal said to lynch him but isn't Hal Canadian or something?

Lets lynch Pera he isnt doing anything ##vote peramene

then, when times were dire and dark for our hero, came the "ugh fine" scumvote on the bandwagon

Fine whatever ##vote AR

then came this weird series of posts, ending in the true aggression of ypscum which reveals his true dark nature

But that doesn't actually say anything. I also agree that anyone can be scum. But you said that you didn't have as strong of a feeling on AR as you did dongs. Does that mean that you thought AR was a little scummy? Or that he was just like everyone else and could be scum and also possibly couldn't be scum?

Like if it was a scale of 0-100 of scumminess and everyone started at 50 (neutral), with 100 being total scumbag, what did you think AR was when you voted him?

Yes I'm asking you to give me a loving answer on whether or not you thought AR was scum. The only answer you've given is "lol anyone could be scum"

kill this scum save our town

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Didn't you just call me scum in a game where I flipped town?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

flerp posted:

so the case is "im a shitposter who posts content" (bad thing i guess? also what i do like every game) and a joke vote on dongs (which is admittedly not a bad case) but thats it?

ypm, if im scum, what did you think my endgame goal was with voting dongs? getting 5 people to vote for him with me with that garbage case esp after i didnt claim tracker?

Its not an endgame goal, its you either A) attempting to start a turbo on dongs and then saying lol you guys are idiots for thinking I'm a tracker or, more likely B) trying to manufacture content that you can easily get out of. Its not the best case, which is why I announced my intentions you dork

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Didn't you just call me scum in a game where I flipped town?

i'm pretty sure the only game i've been in with you as scum was sanborn

• Locked thread