Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

dongsbot 9000 posted:

ypm, r u scum

No I am a vig and even had a neat breadcrumb.

Like why would I claim Vig as a scum? I understand WIFOM and all that, but these scum accusations are very weird. Do you guys think scum have two nightkills? I guess they could frame me by withholding a nightkill as I vig someone, but still it seems stupid for me to claim night vig as scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Absurd Revolver posted:

in the beginning, there was a vote on ypm, and it was good

he proceeded to laugh off attempts to lunch, while always having an excuse

then there was the long low-content list including a town call on his ultimate enemy to ameliorate him, only to find that such complements only strengthen his foe's resolve to destroy him

then, when times were dire and dark for our hero, came the "ugh fine" scumvote on the bandwagon

then came this weird series of posts, ending in the true aggression of ypscum which reveals his true dark nature

kill this scum save our town

There are plenty of people who voted for you and didn't think you were scum. Also quid wasn't my ultimate enemy, he was a dude who had a day 1 case on me that I called stupid.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Absurd Revolver posted:

i'm pretty sure the only game i've been in with you as scum was sanborn

You are right I thought you called me scum in that other game that I will refrain from mentioning. I guess I mixed this game and that up

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Your Personal Muse posted:

There are plenty of people who voted for you and didn't think you were scum. Also quid wasn't my ultimate enemy, he was a dude who had a day 1 case on me that I called stupid.

plenty of people didn't go "ugh fine" which is hedge vote scum tactic confirmed

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Absurd Revolver posted:

plenty of people didn't go "ugh fine" which is hedge vote scum tactic confirmed

So why isn't Tomm scum?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

So why isn't Tomm scum?

because i believe a tomm town going "ugh fine" because it's tomm and he doesn't give a poo poo, see: disney scumdoc

i don't believe town ypm would do the same thing

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

So why isn't Tomm scum?

Tomm seems less desperate to avert suspicion from him.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
AR, honestly I don't know if its because you dislike me or not, people in this forum seem to dislike me alot and that's fine I have an abrasive personality in this game, but I can assure you I'm not scum. I wouldn't be trying to move this game forward if I was scum. I would let it die a lurker death. Like I get that you think you have my scum game down but you don't.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

I understand if you are town it's very frustrating to prove that fact but the tone of your posts give of really scummy vibes.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Tea Party Crasher posted:

How is making myself the center of attention when people already want to vote me averting suspicion?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Hey YPM I saw you call me scum irl in ur lumpen list. Please don't dox me.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

AR, honestly I don't know if its because you dislike me or not, people in this forum seem to dislike me alot and that's fine I have an abrasive personality in this game, but I can assure you I'm not scum. I wouldn't be trying to move this game forward if I was scum. I would let it die a lurker death. Like I get that you think you have my scum game down but you don't.

ypm I don't dislike you at all I just think ur scum

you're a cool fun mafia guy

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

I understand if you are town it's very frustrating to prove that fact but the tone of your posts give of really scummy vibes.

Its not frustrating to prove anything. Right now I don't really care if you guys lynch me or not. Like I said, vig is anti-town historically. If I hadn't said anything, we would have shrugged our shoulders and voted someone (Probably me with the way momentum was going). I at least want to force this town to make a call or two before I go down because I'm afraid that scum will just coast to victory.

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Hey YPM I saw you call me scum irl in ur lumpen list. Please don't dox me.

No promises

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Also say what you want about my questioning, Tomm refused to answer my question for a long rear end time. And no matter how nuanced you want to claim his answer "I think AR is not scum but I voted him to avoid a no lynch" is, he was avoiding answering. I think he is town because of meta reasons more than anything, but you can definitely read him doing that as him trying to avoid suspicion.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
i dont know what a breadcrumb is

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

lets vote tomm hes scum

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Absurd Revolver posted:

because i believe a tomm town going "ugh fine" because it's tomm and he doesn't give a poo poo, see: disney scumdoc

i don't believe town ypm would do the same thing

u cant say its like his scum play and not think hes a scum you dumbo

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Actually thinking about the lurker thing, I'm shooting pera tonight if I survive. Has he even posted? I think scum are lurking, and it might be better not to kill a content poster, even if flerp hides his content behind shitposting.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

dongsbot 9000 posted:

i dont know what a breadcrumb is

Its crumb from bread that you feed pigeons

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Actually thinking about the lurker thing, I'm shooting pera tonight if I survive. Has he even posted? I think scum are lurking, and it might be better not to kill a content poster, even if flerp hides his content behind shitposting.

even if you are scum i recommend doing this

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Can I kill pera and then get lynched tomorrow

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Can I kill pera and then get lynched tomorrow

only if you bus your other scumbuddy

or make them promise to do it for you

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
sure if u tell us who ur other scumbuds are!

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
First off, you should be calling me an SK. Seriously this whole scum case thing falls apart as soon as two NKs happen. I mean I guess they could withhold the NK to frame me as scum but that's stupid because why would I claim vig as scum and it robs them of a nk. Secondly I'm town.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

Don't kill pera tia

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Klungar posted:

Don't kill pera tia

why?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Pera has like zero posts of note. I think the only thing Pera did was get in a rhyme battle

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

First off, you should be calling me an SK.

:ok:

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

vote tomm kill social game players

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

social game players are the bane of mafia

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

make mafia great agian

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

I'm just saying its lazy to call me scum. It shows that people aren't actually casing me, they are just going after the loudest person.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

im just gonna no lync hagain if everyone else votes ypm

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

vote tomm you turbo turds hes probably not even posting in scumdoc just say "sorry dongs compells me" and do it

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I'm just saying its lazy to call me scum. It shows that people aren't actually casing me, they are just going after the loudest person.

But SK=scum. Scum is not town aligned, not just the group of antagonizers, but anyone not aligned with 'town'.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Li Dawny posted:

But SK=scum. Scum is not town aligned, not just the group of antagonizers, but anyone not aligned with 'town'.

SK don't have scumbros. And I am under the impression when people say scum they mean the mafia.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

dongsbot 9000 posted:

im just gonna no lync hagain if everyone else votes ypm

So do you think I'm town or just hate Tomm so much that you would cause a no lynch?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

if there are two nks there are two nks

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

SK don't have scumbros. And I am under the impression when people say scum they mean the mafia.

I take it as anyone not town aligned because when you're making a game sk is catigorized as scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i would disagree with the factuality of a lot of ypms arguments (scum would never claim vig, vig is anti-town role, etc) but, *unlike some mafia players who arent in this game or also died day 1*, im not willing to say hes scum yet b/cof it

unlike tomm who is definitely scum

• Locked thread