Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
tomm is what we call a high reward, low risk dunk whereas if ypm is actually vig hes a high reward, high risk dunk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Li Dawny posted:

I take it as anyone not town aligned because when you're making a game sk is catigorized as scum.

I guess it was more directed at AR and to a lesser extent flerp and TPC. I understand "bus your scumbros" and the like is a joke but I think it shows that AR just really wants me to be scum and has tunnelvision. I don't even know if flerp thinks I'm scum

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

dongsbot 9000 posted:

tomm is what we call a high reward, low risk dunk whereas if ypm is actually vig hes a high reward, high risk dunk

Tell me about Tomm

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

why dont you tell me about tomm

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

He's my buddy who has barely posted and I like his rhyming.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

social game posters are the bane of mafia

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
##vote tomm sorry dongs compells me

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

##unvote dongs makes a good point about ypm but I dunno about voting for tomm

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
sorry dongs compells me(with a pretty good argument also ypm should kill pera)

##vote tomm

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
What argument did dongs make? He said I'm a vig and maybe we shouldn't murder me he didn't even say I was town. Whatever I'm not going to argue against people unvoting me

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Tea Party Crasher posted:

##unvote dongs makes a good point about ypm but I dunno about voting for tomm

Something about this really bothers me though. I can't quite articulate it.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i agree on ar idk what the argument is

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i cant read any of these lovely social game players so im trying to kill them all before we get to lylo real rap

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

I think he's right when he says that YPM is High reward but high risk too. If YPM really is vigilante we would be put at a serious disadvantage if we lynched him. Tomm doesn't seem too scum to me though so I'm gonna hang out and see how he replies to all this.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I'll be the hero this town needs and murder all the social players in cold blood.

I can see town AR realizing I'm town and he was wrong and unvoting without really coming out and saying he was wrong. Like sort of a pride thing. But that TPC thing reads as scum trying to gracefully get out of a bandwagon that they see as starting to turn.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
peramene is also a dudette. I will prod her

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

I think he's right when he says that YPM is High reward but high risk too. If YPM really is vigilante we would be put at a serious disadvantage if we lynched him. Tomm doesn't seem too scum to me though so I'm gonna hang out and see how he replies to all this.

But its not like I hid the fact that I was a vig. You knew you were voting a claimed PR

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

peramene is also a dudette. I will prod her

Nah I will just murder her

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

hey ypm do u still wanna go after noid dude

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

You hadn't yet claimed Vig when I voted for you. I was under the impression you claimed watcher/tracker when you asked dongs why he visited Quid last night which I thought was strange. You seem to have backed off of that now, though, and are now claiming Vig which you seem to be hard claiming. So, if you really are Vig I don't want to risk lynching you.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

tpc had a jokish vote against quidnose WHO TURNED UP DEAD and is tomms unauthorised lawyer AND TOMM IS SCUM hmm seems like we r about to scumbuster this punkola

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

dongsbot 9000 posted:

hey ypm do u still wanna go after noid dude

I don't know what you are saying

You hadn't yet claimed Vig when I voted for you. I was under the impression you claimed watcher/tracker when you asked dongs why he visited Quid last night which I thought was strange. You seem to have backed off of that now, though, and are now claiming Vig which you seem to be hard claiming. So, if you really are Vig I don't want to risk lynching you.

But I specifically mentioned I thought flerp was tracker.

Your Personal Muse posted:

I figured that's what flerp was claiming but let's see

And you continued voting me after I hard claimed Vig.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

paranoid dude

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

I think I see what's happening now. flerp joke voted dongs, you thought flerp was soft claiming tracker, I thought YOU were claiming tracker, and now we've spent that last 7 pages screaming at each other. Cool.
I don't think we should no lynch but Tomm doesn't seem scummy to me.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

can we vote u

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
You weren't actively casing me. In the middle of it I backed off on your scumminess because it felt like your casing was genuine but reading over, it seemed like you were just needling me, adding in one liners to make it seem like you were casing me. I made it fairly obvious that I was not a tracker.

In addition, your "case" was not based on me claiming tracker. You cased me like it was my overall scummy vibe that was the problem and my questioning of Tomm. I still have the same vibe and I still questioned Tomm. What's the difference.

dongsbot 9000 posted:

paranoid dude

You would make my day if we can lynch paranoid dude

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Free country dude.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I'm feeling TPC and Paranoid dude with a side helping of para once I murder her

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Free country dude.

Dongs can we murder TPC

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

So what's the case on Paranoid Dude exactly?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

lets give it the ole college try w/ ##vote noid dude

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

or ##vote tpc

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

completely unbelievable that a new player raised on irl mafia would be dependent on cases rather than split second gut reads

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

##unvote

With the back and forth we had earlier and your playing now I'm unsure enough to take my vote off of you, even if I do still get unexplained rage from your avatar.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
##vote TPC

Li Dawny posted:

##unvote

With the back and forth we had earlier and your playing now I'm unsure enough to take my vote off of you, even if I do still get unexplained rage from your avatar.

Larry Sweeney was one of the best heels going my friend

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

##vote TPC

Larry Sweeney was one of the best heels going my friend

I have no idea who/what your talking about but every time I see your avatar I want to punch it in the face.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

its a dead wrestler

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Li Dawny posted:

I have no idea who/what your talking about but every time I see your avatar I want to punch it in the face.

He's a pro wrestler who killed himself a few years ago. He was a big influence on me so I have him as my avatar

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Li Dawny posted:

How will you play without a monitor?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

He's a pro wrestler who killed himself a few years ago. He was a big influence on me so I have him as my avatar

im sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Dongsbot tell me who to vote for so I can finally feel good about a vote for once in my pathetic life.

• Locked thread