Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Adahn1986 posted:

What do you mean you weren't fast enough? Did you try?

I assumed they were all taken when I woke up to a gently caress ton of posts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Li Dawny posted:

Same as Adahn, universal shine backup. When someone with a power does the first person to claim that power, gets it. I didn't get one, not fast enough.

And just to be sure, Dawny, tell me what word you would have to say in order to 'claim' a power.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Adahn did you participate in the lottery?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Quidnose posted:

Adahn did you participate in the lottery?

Nope, I wasn't a part of anything on N0, apart from being the target of someone else's action.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Adahn1986 posted:

And just to be sure, Dawny, tell me what word you would have to say in order to 'claim' a power.

Inherit

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Li Dawny posted:

I assumed they were all taken when I woke up to a gently caress ton of posts.

Please tell me rather quickly, it's pretty easy. What word do you use in order to take the shine role from someone who has died?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Adahn1986 posted:

Please tell me rather quickly, it's pretty easy. What word do you use in order to take the shine role from someone who has died?

##unvote

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Adahn1986 posted:

And it takes a while to go into pm and back, don't rush me.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Sorry, I wasn't sure if I had used that word specifically when I fullclaimed.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

So you are claiming town alligned role inheritor?

##unvote

It still doesn't mean youre town but its more to go on than before.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Can you confirm this quid?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Ehhhhhhh.

I thought Li had said somewhere she was part of the lottery but it's all pretty vague talking around it.

I mean there is a probably a scum Shine role inheritor to sow seeds of confusion, especially if it's a race to claim the role first

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Moatillata posted:

Can you confirm this quid?

No? I am not a Universal Shine Backup. Why are you asking me to confirm it?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
It could be a fakeclaim given to Mafia, but I'm not willing to lynch someone based on that quite yet. There were multiple people who came out and said that they believed I was telling the truth about my role. If one of them flips scum, Dawny might deserve a harder look, but for now this clears her of suspicion for me.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

##vote KB I still like this more.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Quidnose posted:

Ehhhhhhh.

I thought Li had said somewhere she was part of the lottery but it's all pretty vague talking around it.

I mean there is a probably a scum Shine role inheritor to sow seeds of confusion, especially if it's a race to claim the role first

She was the target of someone else's action, and loved D1. Targets didn't necessarily participate in the lottery themselves.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Quidnose posted:

##vote KB I still like this more.

gonna re-read your case on KB. As confirmed-town master-investigator Quidnose, your work deserves a second look.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Adahn1986 posted:

She was the target of someone else's action, and loved D1. Targets didn't necessarily participate in the lottery themselves.

What? What action? You mean someone else voted to support her? :confused:

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I still want to know who supported AA N0. Don't make me go looking for this, I'll be annoyed.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I thought you were a backup that's why you're now a boss now? Unless it's just because you ate some chicken strips

:confused:

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I am a Honest Visitor and I received the boss role seemingly randomly. I said as much in thread. Nowhere have I claimed any sort of backup role.

This is pretty easy to reread, Moatilla, why are you acting confused instead of just doing that.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Good attempt at content, but I explain that it's a multi day process before I could even cop again and its contingent on two other roles dedicating their time to me. It's a waste.

who the gently caress cares if it's contingent on that? if you know you're town, then make the scum nk you

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Very easy to find in fact:

Quidnose posted:

I was not a Universal Shine Backup. I was just handed this role. I still retail my Honest Visitor shine ability, it's the other part of my role that changed.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
Hey curiousCat do you have any actual scum reads because you've made like four posts and they are all purposefully non-controversial opinions.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

And you also clearly were reading when I said this and paying attention because the minute I claimed it you went hard at trying to get as much info from me as possible surrounding it:

Moatillata posted:

You guys are slapfighting and it's boring. Quid were you loved on the first day? Is anyone loved today?

Moatillata posted:

Also, this amount of low effort doesn't seem like you:

Also one more question, who did you pick for your n0 friend-o?

Adahn1986 posted:

Like I said earlier. I was going to case Quid hard today based on his play.

But he's absolutely town this game so going after him is pointless.

Moatillata posted:

I'm just trying to get him t

Yeah but maybe light a fire and get him to start quidnosing it up esp since he's not gonna last the night

So I'm not sure how you "forgot" this.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

Truth Quark posted:

Hey curiousCat do you have any actual scum reads because you've made like four posts and they are all purposefully non-controversial opinions.

I mean, like, gun to my head, AR? But no, I mostly have town reads. Which... I said...

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

curiousCat posted:

who the gently caress cares if it's contingent on that? if you know you're town, then make the scum nk you

What type of logic is this? You make no sense and this contradicts your previous point.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
See I am getting the impression you are just coasting and don't want people to notice you, like you just want to meet the post requirement so we can't lynch you for free tomorrow.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
curiouscat are you the one who got hit with hated free lynch voodoo

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Truth Quark posted:

See I am getting the impression you are just coasting and don't want people to notice you, like you just want to meet the post requirement so we can't lynch you for free tomorrow.

Hate to agree with TQ given how hard he's been riding me but the contradiction in the last two posts where you address me looks like pure coasting

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
has curiouscat claimed yet

tell us your secrets lurker

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Quidnose posted:

And you also clearly were reading when I said this and paying attention because the minute I claimed it you went hard at trying to get as much info from me as possible surrounding it:

So I'm not sure how you "forgot" this.

Whoa simmer, I was just looking to get another confirmation and thought you were a backup and that's why you became the boss. No need to hammer me with quotations

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
hell who wants to find out if we can do two lynches today starting with suspicious scummy curiouscat

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Absurd Revolver posted:

hell who wants to find out if we can do two lynches today starting with suspicious scummy curiouscat

She's not free to dunk today, she would have been if she didn't meet the post requirement today.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Podima posted:

:nono: curiousCat will be ON NOTICE for Day 2! If she does not make at least 10 posts on Day 2, she will be FREELY LYNCHABLE on Day 3! :nono:

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I have some thoughts on the lottery. I would like the people who supported AA to claim. I am going to look for it right now.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I supported adahn

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

curiousCat posted:

like, if AA is town (which I think he is) then this is a stupid town post. like, okay, sure, maybe your flip gives us more information, but why the gently caress would we want to get rid of you? you're like "oh no the odds are low I get to cop again" BETTER THAN ODDS OF ZERO

curiousCat posted:

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
I'd vote curiousCat today, seems like scum lurking 101 to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Quidnose posted:

I have some thoughts on the lottery. I would like the people who supported AA to claim. I am going to look for it right now.

I got no support though, was not loved or anything else. I just got my role.

• Locked thread