Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Hi , this is a game for 15 players.

It is going to be a role madness game and everyone will have a power role.

Standard mafia rules Apply.

Every role will have some sort of redirection aspect to it, hence the pinball part.

I lied, there are a few key roles that will not have a redirection aspect but those are a secret.

So uhh, pinball away I guess!

1. Absurd Revolver
  2. Allen Wren
  3. Anomalous Amalgam
  4. Asiina
  5. dongsbot 9000
  6. IllegallySober
  7. JakeP
  8. JimsonTheBetrayer
  9. Kashuno
  10. Li Dawny
  11. MG3
  12. Retro Futurist
  13. The Ninth Layer
  14. tpink
  15. Your Personal Muse

CapitalistPig fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Jun 29, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
boop

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
beep

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Boob

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

vwoooooooop

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

ka-ching

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I'm voting mg3 until he dies

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
sounds too hard for a lil pig like me im out

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Bzzzt!

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Kashuno posted:

I'm voting mg3 until he dies

Good luck doing that while you're probated

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Hey kash if your iq is less than 70 don't post at all for the next 3 hours

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
CPig I will elevate this game for you

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Your Personal Muse posted:

CPig I will elevate this game for you

Cut a promo on it. GO!

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

MG3 posted:

Hey kash if your iq is less than 70 don't post at all for the next 3 hours

:vince:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

yo this idiot got probed for posting in FYAD, hope the IK probates you every time you get unprobed for a week

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
ill play but only if we turbo kash during one of his many upcoming FYAD probations

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Sign me up, yes on PMs.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Hey get your friends to join this game so it can start.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
<pinball sound>

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

tpink posted:

<pinball sound>

Plonk

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

JakeP posted:

ill play but only if we turbo kash during one of his many upcoming FYAD probations

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

CapitalistPig posted:

Cut a promo on it. GO!

Let me tell you something brother, these plebs surrounding me can't deal with the Avatar of the Hammerlock. I will crush the scum and then spit on their dead bodies as they swing back and forth in their noose. I'll redirect the scum into killing each other the first night and then lynch the sonovabitch left standing, resulting in a perfect town victory. Then they will see the majesty of Y P M and will witness the single greatest mafia player in existence, dude!

And, I'll win and stuff

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I will this game.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

This game, I will play

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
when cpigs just about to start the game im going to reveal that i wasnt really signing up for it and own him its gonna own

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

dongsbot 9000 posted:

when cpigs just about to start the game im going to reveal that i wasnt really signing up for it and own him its gonna own

you'll still be in the game if you don't post people will just lynch you. :shrug:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i wont

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

gently caress, fine

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Yeah why would I lynch dongs he's pretty cool

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

dongsbot 9000 posted:

Yeah why would I lynch dongs he's pretty cool

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Can I be the deaf, dumb, and blind kid?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Jimson posted:

Can I be the dumb, kid?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
It is time for some PINBALL fools.

It is day 1 do the thing.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Woo ching ching bling wirrr bzzzzt~! wooo wooo wooo wooo woo

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Not Voting (15): Absurd Revolver, Allen Wren, Anomalous Amalgam, Asiina, dongsbot 9000, IllegallySober, JakeP, JimsonTheBetrayer, Kashuno, Li Dawny, MG3, Retro Futurist, The Ninth Layer, tpink, Your Personal Muse

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 30th, 2016 at 3 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 15 hours.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

confirming that I hope I don't step on anyone's toes

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
It's probably Jimson

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

It's probably Jimson

Would turbo, yes

##vote Jimson

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Allen Wren posted:

Would turbo, yes

##vote Jimson

This is the only right move imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

It's me, I am the Pinball Wizard :twisted:

• Locked thread