Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
There we go, now Moat has a vote.

I'm a poet and I don't even know it! :downs:

Anyway, we still need 2 more votes in 8 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

King Burgundy posted:

Almost deadline so I don't think I'll catch up before it hits.

What's up?

Vote CC or no lynch

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Anarc, cat, hal, jimson, kb, tpink no one around or watching

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
How do you check game room for thread viewers

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

The most epic adventure ever undertaken

King Burgundy posted:

Almost deadline so I don't think I'll catch up before it hits.

What's up?
there's no space in curiouscat

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Is cat just a lurker cuddle? Or something new happen?>

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
KB, vote curiouscat to avoid a no lynch.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
ANarc and KB are both online.

CCat is a lurker cuddle but its also a "they showed up and posted but didn't post any substance, just enough to get unhated" cuddle. A scum lurk, if you would.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
##vote cat

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

King Burgundy posted:

Is cat just a lurker cuddle? Or something new happen?>

A little bit of a lurker lynch, a little bit of the fact that she is the only person who hasn't tried to push anyone else from dongsbot's boss list.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

k, makes sense.

##vote curiouscat

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
This is hilarious right now lmao

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Anarc, cat, hal, jimson, kb, tpink no one around or watching

AN and Jimson are watching.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

That's hammer.

:redhammer:

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
We did it

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Li Dawny posted:

AN and Jimson are watching.

Voted sorry

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:redhammer:

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I see that, apologies.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Also lmao I just noticed your av jim

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I'm watching night rider on the hotel tv while I read this thread now.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:beerpal: Votecount for Day 2 :beerpal:

curiousCat (11): Truth Quark, Anomalous Amalgam, Absurd Revolver, Adahn1986, TMMadman, CapitalistPig, VivaNova, Li Dawny, Moatillata, JimsonTheBetrayer, King Burgundy
Li Dawny (2): Murmur Twin, Flying Leatherman, flerp, JimsonTheBetrayer, Quidnose, Adahn1986, Adahn1986, JimsonTheBetrayer, Quidnose, Murmur Twin, VivaNova, VivaNova
Anomalous Amalgam (2): Truth Quark, Truth Quark, Truth Quark, King Burgundy, SirSamVimes, AnonymousNarcotics, AnonymousNarcotics, Truth Quark, Murmur Twin, King Burgundy
King Burgundy (1): Quidnose, Quidnose, Quidnose, Adahn1986, Adahn1986
Moatillata (0): CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig
Truth Quark (0): Adahn1986, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Adahn1986, Anomalous Amalgam
AnonymousNarcotics (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, CapitalistPig, Absurd Revolver, VivaNova, Absurd Revolver, VivaNova, VivaNova, CapitalistPig, VivaNova, Li Dawny, Li Dawny, Moatillata, Moatillata, Moatillata, Moatillata

Not Voting (4): AnonymousNarcotics, curiousCat, Hal Incandenza, tpink :rubshands:

With 20 alive, it's 11 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 28th, 2016 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 minutes.

"In this life all that I have is my word and my balls and I do not break them for nobody."

One of the most remarkable things about Al Capone was that, in all but the most extreme of circumstances, he stood by his promises. You generally couldn't say the same about most of his underlings, though...

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
http://shop.tcgplayer.com/magic/rise-of-the-eldrazi/emrakul-the-aeons-torn

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Can we post in twilight? Sorry I wasn't around. Was watching the 2nd to last episode of GoT. No spoilers for the finale please. Idk why it said I was watching the thread bc I def wasn't or I would have voted.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Not so much the pic but the words

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Can we post in twilight? Sorry I wasn't around. Was watching the 2nd to last episode of GoT. No spoilers for the finale please. Idk why it said I was watching the thread bc I def wasn't or I would have voted.

Dumbledore dies.

Also this is a scummy post.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Moatillata posted:

Not so much the pic but the words

Click the link I posted, it gets funnier.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Someone tell me who I should murder in the night so I don't have to make this decision myself

Sorry for missing deadline, didn't realize it was now. We are prepping to go to the fair

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

But for real people should weigh in on who I should tell the murderer to murdering before Podima posts

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Ccat has lurked
Ccat has put forth minimal effort
Ccat has openly contradicted themselves

I think they are a good lynch candidate for the day.

what have I contradicted

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

curiousCat posted:

what have I contradicted

life

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
oh, deadline, w/e

night schedule not good for these mafia lol

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Adahn1986 posted:

Sorry, I'll elaborate.

I made a case on TQ that consisted of 6 points. KB dismissed it by addressing two of them and completely ignoring 4 of them. Also, he wants AA killed even though he's our only claimed cop.

I guess that's not reason enough to vote him? I'm combining your gut read/logical argument (with which I disagree) with my own reasons, and reconciling them.

Also, don't submit TQ's name to the killer tonight, please.

I'm pretty sure I addressed at least 3 of your points. And I even re-emphasized one of them as I started to reread a bit later.

Adahn1986 posted:

I don't like AA or Dawny for lynch today, at all. An investigation of either would be a useful exercise.

KB strikes me as a very logical, rational person, but by picking out the weakest parts of my arguments for TQ being scum and using them to dismiss my case while ignoring the stronger parts he has earned a lot of my suspicion.

I'll have to give ANarc another read.

I addressed the points of your case that I could without a reread based on memory or the like. There weren't enough details in the points I didn't respond to for me to know exactly what you were saying and if they were true. I continued to address more/readdress as I encountered the others during the reread, but I never finished.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Quidnose posted:

But for real people should weigh in on who I should tell the murderer to murdering before Podima posts

I would offer my thoughts, but you wouldn't listen to me. :)

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

King Burgundy posted:

I would offer my thoughts, but you wouldn't listen to me. :)

Nah go for it

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
He's gonna suggest suicide quid don't fall for it

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Quidnose posted:

Nah go for it

If Cat doesn't flip as a bad boss I'd definitely hit someone else from Dong's list. I obviously favor AA in general, but I think someone on the list that YOU think is scum would be fine if you don't think it's AA.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Doc please doc squidnose tia

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hi guys I was sick and slept most of the last 600 posts what happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I'm gonna be at a class unable to post and I don't want my two cents for quid to before twilight ends: TQ, AN

Or another lurker like hal

• Locked thread