Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

They all showed up on Facebook.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Bloody Pom posted:

No pizza rules.

No Saran rules.

JohnnyCanuck
May 28, 2004

Strong And/Or Free

Dienes posted:

What was the...substance...she ladled from the pot?

I'm guessing queso fresco?

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Poop Cupcake posted:

I did it. I posted the original calorie math in the comments. Then the Youtube re-uploader added them as annotations to the video.

Sara quickly deleted her original account when the video started making rounds and attracted a lot of mean comments. She re-opened a different channel later after some of the hubub had died down, and it includes such AFP favorites as loose corn. Most of the food isn't that remarkable, tbh. The worst part is watching her be out of breath just from standing. :(

Yeah it was really lovely how much she got bullied. A few of her recipes are definitely AFP, but most are fairly normal and unremarkable. Regardless, even if they were all like that pasta "salad" thing, she didn't deserve to be treated the way she was :(

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Also, this made me laugh:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Somebody has a new favorite as of 03:07 on Jun 29, 2016

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

No ring.

Also, I am so sad those mac n cheetos can't be gotten up here in Canada.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

I tried some today

They tasted good.

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

cash crab posted:

Also, this made me laugh:

egg lmao

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

I have used 41 of 300 characters allowed.
I drink soylent on the regs, AMA about my lead poisoning.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

Since this is also the food trends thread now, gently caress cereal cafes.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/frosted-flakes-as-dining-event-welcome-to-the-experience-economy-1467131337

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

worthless. posted:

I drink soylent on the regs, AMA about my lead poisoning.

Been drinking a glass a day. Makes a convenient brecky.

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

Samizdata posted:

Been drinking a glass a day. Makes a convenient brecky.

Nothing gets me ready for another day of soul crushing drudgery in an end-stage capitalist hellscape like a nice glass of room temperature nutrient slurry

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

i got to the main image caption and i think i might have said "gently caress off" out loud.

quote:

SUPER BOWL | Chef Christina Tosi’s Special K-Frosted Flakes special with lemon, pistachio and thyme. PHOTO: WHITNEY TRESSEL FOR THE WALL STREET JOURNAL

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
Look at me i'm a millenial and i just discovered herbs

Oh my god you guys, you haven't had thyme? You have to try thyme, it's just amazing on frosted flakes

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

deadly_pudding posted:

That's burnt-rear end velveta or American Cheese Food, isn't it?

Yes but they forgot to take the plastic wrapping off as well. That's why it has all those distorted air bubbles.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Xen Tricks posted:

Nothing gets me ready for another day of soul crushing drudgery in an end-stage capitalist hellscape like a nice glass of room temperature nutrient slurry

Well, my stomach wakes up several hours out of the rest of me, so solid food is out until I am already at work and can't eat.

Oh. Wait.

WELCOME TO THE FUTURE!

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
I put shredded coconut on my breakfast cereal once and it was pretty tasty. Am I a fancy chef now?

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Samizdata posted:

Well, my stomach wakes up several hours out of the rest of me, so solid food is out until I am already at work and can't eat.

Oh. Wait.

WELCOME TO THE FUTURE!

What on earth does this even mean?

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

Butt Ox posted:

Means he gets a tummyache if he eats to early try to keep up OLD MAN! GOT HIM!

I usually drink it for lunch if there isn't a team lunch. Not every meal has to be a fun unique delicious treat.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
i like soup for lunch because it tastes like stuff

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

"Let me trust this amazingly autistic idiot to make a cummy drink that probably doesn't even work and poisons me with heavy metals."

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

"I love when nutrients and heavy metals cum in my mouth every meal."

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

worthless. posted:

Means he gets a tummyache if he eats to early try to keep up OLD MAN! GOT HIM!

I usually drink it for lunch if there isn't a team lunch. Not every meal has to be a fun unique delicious treat.

*Makes a sandwich the night before and puts it in a tupperware*

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

bringmyfishback posted:

I put shredded coconut on my breakfast cereal once and it was pretty tasty. Am I a fancy chef now?

Yup. :hfive:

Also try raisin bran with bacon bits or Fruit Loops with Manischevitz.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

"I love looking like a needless idiot every meal"

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

Megabound posted:

*Makes a sandwich the night before and puts it in a tupperware*

Enjoy your soggy day old sandwich? I'm not saying it's for everyone just saying that as a single meal replacement it's not as crazy as people make it out to be.

It's like, imagine if you made a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast or lunch. It's relatively healthy, it's filling, it's boring.

Now imagine the oatmeal was a drink in a bottle.

That's p much soylent.

If you eat oatmeal for every meal you're dumb, same with soylent.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Sounds like improper sandwich construction on your part if you've got a soggy mess after one evening in a fridge.

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

Megabound posted:

Sounds like improper sandwich construction on your part if you've got a soggy mess after one evening in a fridge.

Well I do just pour a bottle of soylent onto 2 pieces of white bread.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

worthless. posted:

Enjoy your soggy day old sandwich? I'm not saying it's for everyone just saying that as a single meal replacement it's not as crazy as people make it out to be.

It's like, imagine if you made a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast or lunch. It's relatively healthy, it's filling, it's boring.

Now imagine the oatmeal was a drink in a bottle.

That's p much soylent.

If you eat oatmeal for every meal you're dumb, same with soylent.

You could just make oatmeal, oatmeal is good as gently caress.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Butt Ox posted:

It means I meant to type after. I can't really eat solid foods for the first couple hours after I wake up.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Number 1 Sexy Dad posted:

i like soup for lunch because it tastes like stuff

Not buying in to the Soylent cult (but not going to throw it away either), but it does have an oatey flavor. It also does NOT mix well with milk.

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

TontoCorazon posted:

You could just make oatmeal, oatmeal is good as gently caress.

I could. I could make pretty much anything. I could also open a bottle and enjoy my break.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
Or, instead of a Soylent, you could have a meal replacement product that was designed by credentialed dietitians and nutrition scientists and prepared in a regularly inspected plant, but wevs, it's your health, not mine.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

Ha. I just drink for lunch.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Bourbon has all the calories you need.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Number 1 Sexy Dad posted:

i got to the main image caption and i think i might have said "gently caress off" out loud.

I would eat there and eyefuck every one of you butthurt nerds while doing so

I'd even tip 30%

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

AlbieQuirky posted:

Or, instead of a Soylent, you could have a meal replacement product that was designed by credentialed dietitians and nutrition scientists and prepared in a regularly inspected plant, but wevs, it's your health, not mine.

The original soylent was one insano rear end in a top hat yeah, but now they also have dietitions, nutrition scientists, a board to answer to, federal health inspections, etc etc. Enjoy your ensure though grandpa.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

I'd heard of them and always thought, eh, live and let live, but coming across one in the wild made me extremely displeased.

It's not so much the cereal itself, but they have this air of carefully-calculated-for-maximum-market-impact age regression fetish about them that rubs me the wrong way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Quiet Feet posted:

Yup. :hfive:

Also try raisin bran with bacon bits or Fruit Loops with Manischevitz.

No no no, the Reince Preibus is Froot Loops with Baileys, not Manischevitz.

Auto-complete has no idea what's going on in this post.