Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Retro Futurist posted:

##vote AA It's the one shot that does it for me. I could almost believe the rest, but him calling it one shot sounds too much like a bluff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

dongsbot 9000 posted:

actually we can

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Huh it didn't post my actual text. I said it'd be way more weird if it wasn't 1 shot. I think RF has bad reasoning

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Kashuno posted:

Huh it didn't post my actual text. I said it'd be way more weird if it wasn't 1 shot. I think RF has bad reasoning

But it didn't so now you have to agree with what RF said its the rules

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I'd like to give AA a chance to quit his crying and play a game since he TOTALLY SIGNED UP TO PLAY MAFIA GUYS and was talkin poo poo at Jimson when Jimson didn't even self hammer he literally voted after it was over. Like how is he gonna give Jimson poo poo for self voting when it didn't matter and then vote for himself when it does matter? It's lovely, hypocritical at best and bitchy at worst

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Kashuno posted:

I'd like to give AA a chance to quit his crying and play a game since he TOTALLY SIGNED UP TO PLAY MAFIA GUYS and was talkin poo poo at Jimson when Jimson didn't even self hammer he literally voted after it was over. Like how is he gonna give Jimson poo poo for self voting when it didn't matter and then vote for himself when it does matter? It's lovely, hypocritical at best and bitchy at worst

Just loving vote me out. I'll be the lovely hypocritical bitch.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Just loving vote me out. I'll be the lovely hypocritical bitch.

I mean I tried to defend you at first but hardcore victimization of yourself is just not productive

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Kashuno posted:

I mean I tried to defend you at first but hardcore victimization of yourself is just not productive

Nah he's right we shouldn't be trying to case him and should just stop playing and talk about life, man

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Kashuno posted:

Like I said, I'm over it. There's nothing I can say to convince people otherwise, I told the truth about my availability and that's scummy as gently caress. If that's the best case that can be mustered then so be it. So just do it. Flip me and see that I'm town and move on.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Your Personal Muse posted:

Nah he's right we shouldn't be trying to case him and should just stop playing and talk about life, man

gently caress off nitwit

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Like I said, I'm over it. There's nothing I can say to convince people otherwise, I told the truth about my availability and that's scummy as gently caress. If that's the best case that can be mustered then so be it. So just do it. Flip me and see that I'm town and move on.

Right now the best case against you is your total breakdown under a medium amount of pressure

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
At this point you can at least make some conclusions from my push.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Like if you had said "Nah man, my pm says I don't visit someone" or just "I don't know I just know what I did, maybe it doesn't count as a visit" I would've said huh maybe. Probably not enough for an immediate unvote but enough to consider other people. No, you call me an idiot for making what I believe to be a rational accusation which sounds to me like scum who tried a claim that did not work out.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Well I claimed, I stated my n1 action, explained my availability and presence. I can't pull a magical comforting explanation out of my rear end so looking back at the votes on me tomorrow is your best bet.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Well I claimed, I stated my n1 action, explained my availability and presence. I can't pull a magical comforting explanation out of my rear end so looking back at the votes on me tomorrow is your best bet.

Who do you think are scum in your push?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Like if you had said "Nah man, my pm says I don't visit someone" or just "I don't know I just know what I did, maybe it doesn't count as a visit" I would've said huh maybe. Probably not enough for an immediate unvote but enough to consider other people. No, you call me an idiot for making what I believe to be a rational accusation which sounds to me like scum who tried a claim that did not work out.

So I should have fabricated information about my pm to appease you? Yeah, ok.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Who do you think are scum in your push?

Don't know, don't care. I want out of this hell.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

At this point you can at least make some conclusions from my push.

No we can't because 1 of the votes is you and rather than seriously interact you've dropped into full blown crybaby mode

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

So I should have fabricated information about my pm to appease you? Yeah, ok.

Then say the other thing. Don't immediately call me an idiot. It makes me believe you are scum resorting to ad hominem attacks like that right off the gate.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Kashuno posted:

No we can't because 1 of the votes is you and rather than seriously interact you've dropped into full blown crybaby mode
Oh I'm sorry, did my self vote override all the other lovely votes and casing on me. You absolutely can look back, don't be so dense.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Don't know, don't care. I want out of this hell.

This hell? Hell is people thinking you might be scum on an internet game? If I unvote you will you tell me who you think are scum?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Oh I'm sorry, did my self vote override all the other lovely votes and casing on me. You absolutely can look back, don't be so dense.

Who are the lovely votes? As opposed to the wrong ones?

I feel like you are mad not because you are town and we think you are scum, but rather you are mad because you are scum and we are casing you "the wrong way".

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

No because other than Jake and YPM any other vote on you could easily be waved off as people sick of your poo poo like me.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Then say the other thing. Don't immediately call me an idiot. It makes me believe you are scum resorting to ad hominem attacks like that right off the gate.

Well, I apologize. I normally don't name call or melt down, and don't believe it's a good way to play mafia.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Kashuno posted:

No because other than Jake and YPM any other vote on you could easily be waved off as people sick of your poo poo like me.

Yeah you're being especially dense. There is commentary outside of those two.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Yeah you're being especially dense. There is commentary outside of those two.

They don't have to interact with your from your end fuckwit.

*people call you scum*
*you cry*
*other people vote you based on cases and poor reaction*
*you cry more*
*votes don't move*

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

That last post by AA leads me to believe he is probably town.

I don't think YPM is scum for pursuing him, just incorrect.

I think JakeP is town.

I think Jimson is scum

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Oops not that last post by AA. I meant the self vote post

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

MG3 posted:

Oops not that last post by AA. I meant the self vote post

Makes no sense why is that a town play not a scum meltdown play?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Kashuno posted:

They don't have to interact with your from your end fuckwit.

*people call you scum*
*you cry*
*other people vote you based on cases and poor reaction*
*you cry more*
*votes don't move*

I explain myself first, but everyone pretty much nuh uh, that cant possibly be true. He scum. So yeah I got irate so what. You have bitch fits all the time.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

I explain myself first, but everyone pretty much nuh uh, that cant possibly be true. He scum. So yeah I got irate so what. You have bitch fits all the time.

I've made it clear that if you're bitching to the point that I can call you a baby back bitch it's not a good thing

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote Kashuno

He didn't want to participate in my lynch, probably for I told you so town credit.

MG3
Mar 29, 2016

Kashuno posted:

Makes no sense why is that a town play not a scum meltdown play?

Just the way the post reads. It's hard to explain, but it makes me feel pretty sure it's town anger.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Kashuno posted:

I've made it clear that if you're bitching to the point that I can call you a baby back bitch it's not a good thing

What is a baby back bitch. Is it like a grown man subservient bbq slathered meats or...

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

##vote Kashuno

He didn't want to participate in my lynch, probably for I told you so town credit.

This is the weirdest vote I've ever seen.

"WOW LOOK AT ALL THESE poo poo TIER CASES AGAINST ME NO ONE THINKS IN THIS GAME"
"Ok let me vote guy who agreed with me"

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

It was just me and Jake I'm pretty sure. Another thing scum tend to do is read the pressure against them as more than it actually is.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Kashuno posted:

This is the weirdest vote I've ever seen.

"WOW LOOK AT ALL THESE poo poo TIER CASES AGAINST ME NO ONE THINKS IN THIS GAME"
"Ok let me vote guy who agreed with me"

You wanted to stop being a bitch and play :shrug:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

It was just me and Jake I'm pretty sure. Another thing scum tend to do is read the pressure against them as more than it actually is.

Maybe it is, am I scum or am I not. Flip me to find out. For the low low price of 3 votes, my alignment will be revealed. Drum roll please....

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

MG3 posted:

I think Jimson is scum

what makes you think that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012