Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Off of work in more drawings

poo poo no more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
the past time i was in a jimmy game and he pulled out the notebook he was scum

then again he was also an rear end in a top hat that made like 3 people meltdown lol

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

If there's two scumteams, there might be four bosses. The theorisation of "one scum one 3p one town" kind of went with one scumteam.

Also ##vote hal

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

flerp posted:

the past time i was in a jimmy game and he pulled out the notebook he was scum

then again he was also an rear end in a top hat that made like 3 people meltdown lol

Don't blame the notebook. The notebook is an agent of good.

Not my fault people are baby back bitches.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
He is also posting nonstop about drawing avatars instead of scum hunting so I could buy Jimson as scum

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Don't blame the notebook. The notebook is an agent of good.

Not my fault people are baby back bitches.

tbh that was actually a really good game looking back and jakep played a stellar scum game

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
it also taught me to not take mafia too seriously where you yell at a person for like 40 posts

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Flerp are you scum? You can tell me

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

it also taught me to not take mafia too seriously where you yell at a person for like 40 posts

Unless it's Kashuno in which case it's hilarious

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
nah bud if i was i would prob be hiding and trying not to be an idiot imo

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Unless it's Kashuno in which case it's hilarious

true

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Also how are you flerp?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
good i had a lovely day at work because kids are loving stupid but im done now and i dont have work tomorrow and can prob go play my anime video game later tonight :)

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
im gonna be the biggest jpop star in the world

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

good i had a lovely day at work because kids are loving stupid but im done now and i dont have work tomorrow and can prob go play my anime video game later tonight :)

Oh yeah what game?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
tokyo mirrage sessions #fe

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

tokyo mirrage sessions #fe

Is it any good? Kashuno got it and I Was into it when he said it was SMT

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
yeah if you like SMT youre prob gonna like it. the writing's kinda bleh but everything else is p fun and i like how they mixed the fire emblem stuff into it.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
also i forgot to say that ur new custom title owns

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

also i forgot to say that ur new custom title owns

Thanks I mean it's not wrong.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Absurd Revolver posted:

inf if ur wrong ur next bitch

This post seems artificial to me. As I read through Absurd's history, I couldn't help but feel like he's been making a conscientious effort to appear town and reinforce the notion that he's town with a town role without any actual heat building on him. He seems to make some hedge cases as well and contradicts himself with his stance on me when he considers that I am ameliorating myself with the cop claim only to vote ANarc who built up and demonstrated a much more substantial case on myself.

Would vote him today.

Adahn1986 posted:

He said it's not a shine role. We can't inherit power roles, only shine roles.
Glowku says brewer is not a shine role, but it's listed in the OP of pregame roles available during the lottery. Now, although no flip has been indicative of being a shine role or not, Quid claims to have inherited a boss role. So the boss is a shine role, but brewer isn't? I don't think there's a limitation on what can be inherited given what we know about the boss from dong's, infinitum's and adahn's discussion.

quote:

dongsbot 9000, aka Giorgia 'Two Tricks' Pirillo, aka Lesley Winter, Outfit-Aligned Boss, was filled with lead on Night 1!
Infinitum, aka Kevin 'Iceman' Bexley, New York Families-Aligned Boss, was filled with lead on Night 1!

Infinitum posted:

Oh and the fact I said it was a giant red flag when Adahn says he can't visit anyone?

Our abilities allow are only to give podima a list of players via ##snoop to return results of a boss + ##order to give the assassin a name he can potentially choose from to kill.

The only way he can know all this is if he's got the same role PM as Dongs and I.

I'm liking Adahn for scum godfather, Dongs for a 3P boss.
Even with the hidden ability we don't know about, there's nothing indicative of shine being a factor, yet Quid has seemingly inherited the role and claimed a kill on TMM.

I feel like there's something strange going on with Adahn and Quid honestly.

Quid claims he's honest visitor but another part of his role allowed him to inherit the boss?

I think Quid has been a boss for a while, and has played it safe, and I think Adahn is aligned with him.

I think Moatillata might have been aligned with Cat, and I don't know who was aligned with Dong or Inf.

I don't think there is a "scum" team perse, more so than there are probably 4 factions vying for control. There were odd and even nights for scum in Shine 1 so I can imagine something like that being similar.

I feel like Adahn might have lifted the 1-shot shine back up as a fake claim from shine 1 considering he called himself a universal back up, then said he wasn't then said he was a 1-shot universal shine back up, but also there lies some discrepancy in his claim if he can only inherit a shine role given that the boss is not at all indicative of a shine role.

I feel like they've been trying to suss out roles, back ups and primarily the other bosses to gain control over town.

I honestly think they both might be scum. AR does ping me as fake, but I don't know how he fits into all of this.

As I see the most disconcerting behavior from Adahn and Quid in this case.

##vote Adahn

I think this is a good place to start.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Futhermore, if Quid is truly the boss, and has been the boss, then Adahn claiming Quid visited him would buy him town credibility as it was pushed later on that Quid had to be confirmed town. I don't buy it. I think it was a coordinated gambit especially since information about the lottery came out, and it was likely that not many people would pick that role. EVEN if someone did pick it, what good what counter claiming it do, especially now where the leading theory is that there are definitely role duplications.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Quid visited me too so I can confirm he is honest visitor :shrug:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Why not claim that sooner given Adahn already outed him?

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
It only happened last night and frankly I wasn't really expecting anyone to do what you just did and go after Quid.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Why not claim that sooner given Adahn already outed him?

didnt this day just start?

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Hey Moat whats the deal? Did you re-read me or were you just trying to throw light shade and hope it stuck?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Truth Quark posted:

It only happened last night and frankly I wasn't really expecting anyone to do what you just did and go after Quid.

So he's still a boss, and he also still has shine to visit and confirm alignment?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
He took 2 actions?

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Unless he snooped, then no he didn't take two actions. From what I remember reading putting someone on the merc hit list is a freebie.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
So then someone gave him more shine, for a role that didn't need it?

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Or he started with more than one?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Still doesn't explain why he could also inherit a role. Like why would he get the shine lottery and be a universal back up.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I mean our other back ups I guess some of them did play in the lottery. Li Dawny did you pick a role?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Still didn't get it though. Something just doesn't add up.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
I'm assuming the boss mechanic works a little different considering it isn't a shine role.

You are reading way too much into this situation imo, but it at least makes me feel better about your town alignment.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Truth Quark posted:

I'm assuming the boss mechanic works a little different considering it isn't a shine role.

You are reading way too much into this situation imo, but it at least makes me feel better about your town alignment.

Then how did he inherit it if the back up is limited to shine roles?

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Ask Podima :shrug:

Quid never claimed universal or any kind of backup, he says he just got it. We've had enough "events" occur that it doesn't surprise me too much.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
Maybe he did start out as a boss but honest visitor is a mod-confirmed town role so I'm inclined to trust him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Truth Quark posted:

Hey Moat whats the deal? Did you re-read me or were you just trying to throw light shade and hope it stuck?

Friend's bday party grilling carne asada and chicken and then kids to bed and I need to get up for work. Sorry dude I started to go through your poo poo but I haven't had the time. Your original statement that i pointed out seemed scummy but I don't have a full verdict. Take it as you will but I haven't had the time to sit down and go through your poo poo.

• Locked thread